Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO

13 Reviews
Dr. Uribe

Alliance Clinical Associates

7 Blanchard Cir Ste 201 Wheaton, IL 60189

Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Wheaton, IL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 2002 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

At a glance

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Uribe accepts

Dr. Uribe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Uribe's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Uribe's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Autism
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Uribe's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Uribe?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Uribe

3.2

Dr. Uribe?
Dr. Uribe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO
We LOVE Dr Uribe. She listened compassionately, without rushing us, and worked with me collaboratively in navigating the rocky waters with my daughter’s complex case. She was with us at the very beginning, over 10 years ago, and feels like family with her level of caring. She would still be our Doctor if she didn’t leave for Rogers. We were blessed to have her and now Rogers is too. We highly recommend her. Lisa - Glen Ellyn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?
Dr. Uribe goes above and beyond to find the best care for your child. Since she is a DO, she also incorporates other ways to manage symptoms in addition to medications. Dr. Uribe truly cares about her patients, and she really listens to their concerns. She is very thorough, and we trust her expertise, as our children have been in her care since 2012.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?
She spent easily, 30+ minutes taking history on my son. Under her guidance, she has played a critical part it getting my son to the healthiest place he's ever been. She made a recommendation to do genetic testing to help guide us toward meds that would work best. I was totally skeptical and waited months (trying to research) before doing it. By 8ish weeks after new meds based on genetic report - new kiddo! It took months to get in for the first appointment, and it was well worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?
Dr Uribe's refusal to take into account my past medication history resulted in my hospitalization. Even after this event, Dr. Uribe refused to speak with me outside a monthly appt. I've seen 8 psychiatrists in my life, and none have had as little empathy for their patients or knowledge about the drugs they prescribe. If you are ill, I recommend a better doctor, and if not, you are better off not seeing any physicians, lest you get sicker, with no ability to speak to your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?
She didn't take into consideration my concerns about the perscribed medication not working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?
My daughter saw her at Wellspring Clinic in Lisle. She had gotten much worse under care with Dr. Uribe. Dr. Uribe had limited knowledge and only knew a couple of medications to prescribe for bipolar. She did not want to be paged even if was due to a bad side effect of a medication she prescribed. My daughter left for another pyschiatrist, who did damage control and my daughter is doing great now. The office staff in Lisle is very nice though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Uribe?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry