Dr. Andrea Reh, MD

Dr. Reh

Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

901 N Stuart St Ste 610 Arlington, VA 22203

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Andrea Reh, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Arlington, VA and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med in 2003 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Reh accepts

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Reh accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Reh treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reh

Dr. Reh?
Dr. Reh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrea Reh, MD
We went to Shady Grove after an unsuccessful attempt at IVF at another Fertility Center. The compassion, care and professionalism we encountered at Shady Grove was refreshing compared to our prior experience. Dr. Reh and her team were great communicators during the entire process, were easy to work with and we felt that they were truly invested in growing our family. While it wasn't the easiest road, we were always presented with all options and scientific data in order for us to make the most informed decisions during this process. We are over the moon with our little baby girl and we have Shady Grove and Dr. Reh to thank for that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
My husband and I began working with Dr Reh in December of 2018. After having 2 losses, we decided to seek help. We both felt immediately comfortable with Dr Reh and we were able to quickly begin the process of fertility treatments. Along the way, I spoke to Ashley, Dr Reh’s nurse, quite often and she was such a wonderful part of the process. Between the 2 of them, I always felt supported and heard when I had questions, wonderings or concerns. I am fortunate and excited to say I ‘graduated’ from Shady Grove in Sept 2019 & am now almost 13 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. I highly recommend Shady Grove & Dr Reh and I’m very thankful for all they did for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
My experience with Dr Reh and Shady Grove was wonderful! Dr Reh was very knowledgeable and compassionate. The office is very well run with flexible hours and the nursing staff is very responsive and attentive to patients needs. I highly recommend Dr Reh and Shady Grove!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
Dr. Reh is absolutely wonderful. She takes the time to explain your options and answer your questions, and her positivity is just what you need when you are going through fertility issues! We would never have had our son without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
I found her to lack bedside manner and empathy. Instead of thinking outside of the box and offer solutions, Dr Reh and Shady Grove refused to work with me after one late-term loss. I am now with another clinic and RE who offered solutions and support, something that SGF never did. Even though I had insurance coverage, I was constantly receiving incorrect bills and having to have their billing department correct them. They only care about SART numbers and do not care about you as patient. SGF felt like a factory and i was just another number to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
Dr. Reh is wonderful. She tried a couple different protocols to maximize my chances for my egg retrieval. Christina, her nurse was phenomenal, as well. She would always communicate with me when questions were asked. Both of them were incredible to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
Dr. Reh was able to provide guidance, honesty, and support during a very trying time in our lives. She listened to what we wanted and needed and she was very available and assuring. I would recommend Dr. Reh and Shady Grove Fertility for anyone trying to start a family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
My husband and I worked with Dr. Reh for 15 months and found her to be professional, objective, knowledgeable, and very kind. She walked patiently with us as we processed and grieved our infertility diagnosis, and offered us continued hope, even as our treatment plan needed to change a few times. Most recently, she rejoiced with us as our adjusted treatment plan worked, and we conceived our first child. She never stopped believing we would receive this happy news one day, and we will always be thankful to Dr. Reh and her SGF team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
My husband and I were very comfortable speaking to Dr. Reh. She answered all of our questions and genuinely seemed to care about our infertility challenges. The rest of the staff were also friendly and professional. The center was very clean and sanitary, which is very important for me. The patient portal is also an excellent tool and I always received a prompt response from the nurse who we were assigned to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?
I greatly appreciated all of the help and support that I received from Dr. Reh and the Arlington office. Dr. Reh and the nurses, especially Cait, always took the time to provide me with detailed information, and to thoroughly answer my many questions. The stenographer, phlebotomists, and front desk staff were all very kind, helpful and professional as well. Dealing with infertility is certainly stressful, but it was a relief to feel that my husband and I were in capable hands. We are very grateful to have gotten pregnant through IVF and can’t wait to welcome our baby into the world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Reh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reh?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility