Dr. Andrea Pezzella, MD

Dr. Andrea Pezzella, MD

Urogynecology  |
Dr. Andrea Pezzella, MD is an urogynecology doctor who practices in West Columbia, SC. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

115 Midlands Ct

West Columbia, SC 29169

Learn about Dr. Pezzella

See how frequently Dr. Pezzella performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Atrophic Vaginitis
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Pezzella's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urogynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Hartford Hospital

Dr. Pezzella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pezzella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pezzella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pezzella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pezzella to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Pezzella's Performance
    GOOD
Columbia, SC |
Lacks compassion, won't treat pain, instead demands you get expensive, painful surgical procedures known to flare IC pain. She is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life.
West Columbia, SC |
Dr. Pezzella is a capable and thorough physician and surgeon. She gave me answers and solutions to incontinence problems that I have had for almost a decade, and gave me hope that I could fix something I never thought possible! Her office is beautiful and feels like a spa, and I had no problems making an appointment or getting any questions answered that I needed. I am recommending her and her office to all of my friends.
in Chapin, SC |
Dr. Pezzella and her staff are fantastic! I have been a patient there for over a year now and everytime I have an appointment I am greeted by a warm friendly staff. I never feel rushed while I am there and most importantly, my questions are always answered throughly. I am excited about the successful outcomes I have gotten through the care and medical treatments I have had as a patient there. Thank you so much Southern Urogynecolgy, you ladies are the best!
in Irmo, SC |
Dr. Pezzella is very caring, compassionate and thorough in her practice. She constantly is continuing her education and is always sharing new information and techniques with her patients. My Mona Lisa Touch treatment was so successful and has had made such a difference in the quality of my life! As a registered nurse, I weighed my options and researched thoroughly before choosing Dr. Pezzella. In my book, she is A+++++!
Columbia, SC |
I do not recommend Dr. Pezella. She is not compassionate. During the exam, I was not warned that a catheter would be used. She did not listen to me and did not convey a sense of caring. I have had other OB/GYN's that were much better in other settings. (In another city.) I was excited about the specialty, but disappointed after I saw this MD. My PCP is much better.
in Aiken, SC |
I am a retired nurse. I was very pleased with her exam. Very detailed, but gentle. Explain all the details of what would be needed to correct the two procedures that I were done by another physician. I was referred by another patient who had excellent results from her surgery with Dr. Pezella.
in Chapin, SC |
Dr. Pezzella's office was very clean and looked brand new. The staff was polite and professional. Dr. Pezzalla listened to me, answered my questions patiently. Her exam was gentle. she identified my issues and explained options. I was only there an hour which I thought was reasonable for an initial visit. I will definitely continue with her care.
Orangeburg,SC |
She was very rushed and spoke rudely to me. The office was filthy, there were bugs and dust all over the place.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Pezzella, MD?
Are you Dr. Pezzella?