Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD

Pediatric MedicineFemaleAge 50

Pediatric Medicine

Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD is a Pediatric Medicine Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1998. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD

300 Longwood Ave # 3066 Boston, MA 02115

"Dr. Andrea Pettinato is a Physician of Adolescent Young Adult Medicine at Boston Children's Hospital. She specializes in Primary Adolescent Care, Menstrual Disorders, Reproductive Endocrine Disorders, and Eating Di..."

- Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Pettinato treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pettinato's conditions and procedures:

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Assisted Reproductive Technique
  • Child and Adolescent Development
  • Disordered Eating
  • Eating Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Primary Care for Adolescents
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders

Dr. Pettinato accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Pettinato has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 355-6329Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Pettinato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pettinato

4.4

I am forever grateful to have met Dr. Pettinato during a time in my life where I could use extra support and encouragement. From day 1, she has been a wonderful adolescent medicine doctor for me. She is a kind, empathetic, understanding doctor who truly cares for each and every one of her patients. She has been an encouraging and supportive force for me during tough times and I will always be appreciative of her kindness and genuine desire to ensure that all of her patients can lead happy, healthy lives.
May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Dr. Pettinato helped save my daughter's life. Her patience, compassion and honest care are unparalleled, especially for young patients with eating disorders. She practices medicine with her whole heart and does not shy away from necessary, hard conversations. I could go on, but all I will say is I wish we began seeing Dr. Pettinato when my daughter was younger than 16. She deserves every patient-care award possible.
Linda – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Dr. P is the primary care provider that every patient deserves. She consistently goes above and beyond, her biggest asset being her ability to listen and relate to her patients at every stage of life. She has never once made me feel rushed or judged. When out of the office, she goes out of her way to make herself available for a phonecall and coordinates/leads complex care teams. I have never had, nor do I expect to find in my adult future, a better physician. Thank you to Dr. P for setting such a powerful example of comprehensive primary care - I could not recommend her more highly to anyone with a young or teenage daughter in the greater Boston area.
Caroline – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Dr P has been my primary care doctor for quite a while. There’s not any other doctor who makes you feel as important/comfortable as she does... Dr P makes herself available to answer questions you may have in between visits through many different forms of contact. She is super supportive and most of all she’s understanding... I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever have a doctor I love as much as her. I strongly believe this was the perfect fit for my adolescent years. If you choose to have a visit with Dr. P, you won’t regret it!
MG – Dec 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Andrea has been my pcp for almost a decade and has been my biggest cheerleader and advocate from helping me find resources to manage my eating disorder, to empathetically listening to my relationship problems, to cheering me on through every minuscule success, she is the best. Andrea is so quick to respond to emails and assist with everything from refilling prescriptions to working on holistic health strategies to manage my endometriosis. Anyone would be lucky to have her on their team, as she is completely non-judgemental and genuinely interested and her patients as a whole human being.
Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
I would not be here today if it weren't for Dr. P. She took care of me from day one, as the first day I walked in the door of her office she told I was going to get better. Dr. P held me accountable for recovery and recognized all of my progress, celebrating even all of my little victories on the way. She provided nothing but support and encouragement and I would not be recovered and completely healthy today if it weren't for her.
Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
As a former patient, now fully recovered, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. P. She is attentive and patient, encouraging and comforting. She gives just the right amount of push - letting you know that she believes you can do it and is cheering for you along the way! She celebrates even the smallest of victories to keep you on the path when fighting through the hardest of days. Dr. P is the best doctor!
Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Stressful visits. MD did not recognize patient progress. MD did not provide patient with support or encouragement. Parent trying to figure out MD’s role, as visits only caused anxiety and referral to another specialized program.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Parent of teen male ED patient – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?
Dr. P is the best! Highly recommend.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Pettinato, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pettinato?