Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 47

Dr. O'Leary

Integrated Pain and Neuroscience

2801 Napoleon Ave New Orleans, LA 70115

Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Mercer University / School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. O'Leary accepts

Dr. O'Leary accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check Dr. O'Leary's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.0

Dr. O'Leary?
Dr. O'Leary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD
Dr. O'Leary is an amazing psychiatrist. She genuinely cares about her patients. Her appointments are 30 minutes and she really takes the time to listen to you, ask you important questions, and make sure you understand and are comfortable with everything. This is in stark contrast to other psychiatrists I have seen, whose appointments and 10-15 minutes and they spew out the same script every time you visit. She is so kind, respectful, and down to earth, she talks to you like you're an actual person and not just another patient. She also stays up to date on all the latest treatments that might be able to help you. I really cannot say enough good things about her or adequately express how grateful I am to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD?
I tried to get in touch with Dr. O’Leary for five months. I called many times and was always directed to a voicemail. Despite leaving several voicemails it took 5 months and several pushes from my psychologist to get a call back. When scheduling my appointment I asked if the location was the same location provided on Google, and was told yes. After arriving at the address on my date of appointment, I was told she was not located there. Worst communication I have experienced with a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD?
Dr. O'Leary is great. Very knowledgable, helpful and accommodating. She is personable and takes the time to present you with multiple options to attack any issue. In contrast to the review below, I have never had an appointment cancelled and she was even able to accommodate me when a work phone call ran into my appointment time. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Leary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD?
For the fifth time, Dr O'Leary has canceled my appointment. I am on medicine that requires a visit (cannot be called in). And as a result, I have run out of medicine FIVE times--causing withdrawal symptoms that incapacitate me. This keeps me from going to work. And it makes like extremely hard. The proper way to come off of this medicine is slowly, yet she continues to cancel. Dr O'Leary is a nice person. But she just doesn't seem to care about what happens to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea O'Leary, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Leary?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry