Dr. Andrea Olanescu, MD

Dr. Andrea Olanescu, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Olanescu specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Astoria, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Olanescu? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Olanescu's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Olanescu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olanescu

Dr. Olanescu accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Olanescu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Olanescu
Dr. Olanescu's Office & Staff
    Over 45 minutes (28)
in New York, NY |
I always go to my doctor's appts. without eating just in case they need to take any blood work. Little did I know that I was going to grow faint from hunger because I waited 4.5 hours before I got to see the doctor. The staff was rude and unhelpful. The location was attractive and clean. When the doctor finally arrived, she saw me for 5 mins. and I was done. Let's hope she gave me a correct diagnosis. This was my first visit and will be my last.
in Astoria, NY |
I chose to go to Olanescu because she was close to my home and affiliated with NYHQ, which is now NYP. I met with her one twice. The first time at my inital ob visit, and 4 1/2 months later when i had a miscarriage at 18 weeks. In my very first visit when i had pap smear done i was diagnosed with bv. (Did not know until just recently when i was looking through my medical papers from her office). I never received any type of treatment for it (not the pill or cream). When I went into the hospital
in New York |
She might be nice but she misdiagnosed me and I've been asking for my records to look at what she wrote and after three weeks I have yet to hear from her manager about my records. They gave me my records before I decided to stop going there however they failed to tell me that not all my records were given to me. Find someone more professional and organized. Also the wait time is nothing less than 2hours, it's ridiculous.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Olanescu, MD?
Are you Dr. Olanescu?

Compare Dr. Olanescu

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.