Dr. Andrea Natale, MD

Dr. Andrea Natale, MD

Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyMaleAge 62

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

Dr. Andrea Natale, MD is a Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Austin, TX. Dr. Natale has extensive experience in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. He is affiliated with medical facilities St. David's Medical Center and Los Robles Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Austin Heart - Cedar Park

Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia - Austin3000 N Interstate 35 Ste 700 Austin, TX 78705

Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System - Thousand Oaks

Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System - Thousand Oaks227 W Janss Rd Ste 340 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
    • Sat: closed

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
  • Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award™ See hospitals

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists at St. David's Medical Center

Dr. Natale's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Natale

Dr. Natale is the very best. His team is fantastic, as well. I was told I could not get an ablation because I was too high-risk. That didn’t intimidate Dr. Natale! During a video appointment, he told me that he would be happy to do an ablation on me, and he did. He also placed a Watchman in my heart to avoid future blood clots, which can lead to strokes. Also, I will be able to eventually reduce, if not eliminate, my blood thinner! Quite a relief! Dr. Natale is a genius and in a class by himself. He is the “expert’s expert”. Consider yourself blessed beyond belief to have him by your side if you are in the midst of a battle with heart arrhythmias.
Karen Krupp – Feb 01, 2023
My Highest Recommendation...
If you here, you are like me two and half years ago, doing your due-diligence. After suffering with AFIB for about 2 or 3 years I finally decided to try to pull the plug on it. I give my highest possible recommendation for Dr. Natale and Kelley, his PA, here in Thousand Oaks where I had the procedure done. The bottom line, 2+ years after the procedure, not any instance of AFIB. I was having 4 or 5 events, per week, recorded by my Pacemaker before the ablation and since the day of, (2+ years ago), not even one! i.e., Not even while I’m sleeping etc. So, the super gold star for that. As an added bonus Dr. Natale has a great bedside manner, makes you feel very comfortable, and laughs at more than 30% of my jokes which is at least 5 to 7 times more than any of my other health care providers. But it's serious business. So, make no mistake: His is a first-class operation from soup to nuts. I know it can come back and if it does my first call will be to Dr. Natale for "seconds".
Seth Greenberg – Nov 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I would highly recommend anyone suffering from AFIB seek Dr. Natale. I live in California and after suffering from almost daily AFIB for many years and having two unsuccessful ablations in California, I was tired, I was frustrated. After much research, I was led to Dr. Natale as being the foremost specialist in the field. The staff was great, after reviewing my records Dr. Natale accepted the challenge of attempting to fix what two previous ablations didn't. In March of 2021, I flew to Austin and had an ablation performed by Dr. Natale, I have not had any AFIB since. Dr. Natale is professional, caring and takes a true interest in finding the best results.
J. Borges – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I had my ablation March 10th 2021. And it has changed my life. I’ve been dealing with SVT since 2012 and heart arrhythmias as far back as I can remember... I did countless hours of research and spent a lot of time praying for discernment on choosing the best of the best when it comes to electrophysiologist and I know that I made the right choice in choosing Dr. Andrea Natale. We drove 7hr one way to go to Austin TX. And it was so worth it! Don’t settle when you can have the Best! It was the smoothest procedure I’d every had, the worst part was the fear before hand.
Adam – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
When Dr. Andrea Natale first came to my attention, I'd been suffering from afib and atrial flutter for 15 years and had undergone five (yes, FIVE) unsuccessful ablations with highly regarded electrophysiologists (EPs), and yet I was worse off than when I started. I was completely discouraged and didn't know what to do. That was until I learned of Dr. Natale. I was skeptical at first, but Dr. Natale was different. His demeanor, his confidence, and his reputation all spoke volumes. So I scheduled an ablation with him in 2017. His skill level was different too. Out of six ablations, his was the shortest procedure and also the only successful one. That was almost four years ago and I've been in perfect normal rhythm ever since without any drugs. Dr. Natale gave me my life back when no one else could. If you have afib, and especially if it's persistent or you've had failed ablations in the past, I strongly recommend you contact him. I sincerely wish I'd gone to him first.
  • Long wait times
Carey G. – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Natale's for 3 years now. I first learned about Dr. Natale and the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute from an AFIB patient advocate on a web forum, after a failed ablation in my home state. This 1st ablation left me with additional arrhythmias, in addition to atrial fibrillation. I checked my insurance plan, and Dr. Natale and St. David's hospital in Austin were both in-network. After REALLY doing my research this time, I discovered that Dr. Natale is by most accounts the leading electrophysiologist in the world. He has pioneered techniques and freely shares and teaches others around the world. It took a giant leap of faith to travel 1000 miles to see this man, but the relationship with him and the incredible people at TCAI/St David's has been, by far, the best health care experience in my life. You can expect world class healthcare from Dr. Natale and everyone at TCAI. Dr. Natale is an unassuming, caring and understanding doctor. His technical skills, expe
AB – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
My boyfriend had a stroke early in 2020 from AFib. We were referred to Dr. Natale by a close friend and can never thank her enough. Hands down he is the best electrophysiologist in the world. There is no other doctor we would trust more than Dr. Natale. He is highly respected by his peers: even our local cardiologist had wonderful things to say about him. When a cardiologist brags on another, that speaks volumes. In my opinion, he is a kind man who is professional and passionate about his work. He is a medical genius. We live 250 miles away and would travel even further if need be to see Dr. Natale. The trip was well worth it. My boyfriend’s AFib is gone after his ablation surgery and just last week Dr. Natale installed a Watchman device. We now have peace of mind knowing another stroke is highly unlikely . We are so grateful to Dr. Natale, his stellar staff and St. David’s Medical Center.
Carol Kay – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
One could not ask for anything better. He is one of a kind. Impeccable bed side manner, humble and a skill set that is well within the top 5 in the world. He definitively enjoys the "complicated cases". He is the one you want to consult with and, if necessary, proceed.
Rob Grundfast – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Doctor Natale and his staff are simply the best!!! Dr. Natale did my ablation for my SVT 2 weeks ago and I’ve been feeling amazing since. I had so much fear and anxiety going into the procedure but Kelly his nurses was so amazing and patient with me and took her time to listen and calm my fears! I seriously feel so blessed and thankful for finding Dr. Natale and Kelly!
Kristina – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Dr. Natale is a world class physician. I highly recommend him and his excellent staff.
Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Dr. Natale is an electrophysiology genius. He had to perform 3 ablations on me because he discovered I had a birth defect. He was persistent in telling me he would be successful in eliminating my need for drugs to control my A-fib. He was! The 3rd. ablation occurred back in 2009 and I have been in sinus rhythm ever since. I am forever grateful to Dr. Natale.
Jim Dowling – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I traveled from Ok. to St. David’s Texas Arrhythmia Hospital for my Ablation With Dr. Natalie on July 2. Honestly, I would have traveled from the other side of the world. I wanted the best for my heart. After much research & meeting Dr. Natalie at the A-Fib Patient Conference in Dallas last year, (I recommend this conference for everyone with A-fib) I knew I was getting the absolute #1 BEST. He is dedicated, thoughtful & compassionate. I feel so blessed to have him as my Dr. I would like to thank Dr. Natalie, nurses & other medical professionals and staff & I hope they all can see this. Each of them collectively made my experience as easy and successful as it could be. On the day of my procedure each person I interacted with was confident & caring & I felt I was in very competent hands before & after the procedure. My Ablation procedure & recovery have been more than I can hope for & I attribute it to the excellent care I received. Thank you for the exceptional experience.
Victoria Melodick – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I compare Dr. Natale a master in his field to Michelangelo and his art when it comes to the Ablation procedure Dr. Natale performed on me, and his exceptional attentive and professional staff is a direct reflection of his perfectionism and attention to detail in every respect during my stay at the hospital. I am so glad that I traveled all the way to the Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David's Medical Center. I have only praise for the entire experience while at the Institute.
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Was looking for a new electrophysiologist after 7 years of almost constant afib and two failed ablations and no meds that worked. Was referred to Dr. Natale by an electrophysiologist in Dallas who said he was the best....he is!! He did my 3rd ablation and I have been in normal rhythm for the 8 months since... the longest continuous time in 7 years. The follow-up care tells the rest of the story. Dr. Natale is professional and thorough. He is humble and you truly feel he cares about you and the staff at TCAI are the best. Would not trust anyone else with my heart.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Dr. Natale is a fantastic physician. Not only is he incredibly polite and caring, he is also highly intelligent and skilled. I had my second cardiac ablation with him (first with another physician who then referred me to Dr. Natale because “he’s the best”.). I would highly recommend Dr. Natale and his staff. I live in Dallas and see Dr. Natale in Austin.
Kim McCallister – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Caring EP. Dr. Natale knows his stuff. Answers questions well and explains. Very professional, caring, competent staff. Always feel welcome when I need to go there.
Margaret Stevens – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
I know the level of suffering both physical and emotional caused by AFib. That's the reason I want to write this review. Dr. Natale gave me my life back twice. 15 years ago he ablated my heart and fixed my AFib. A couple of years ago I started with the AFib again and he found the cause in the appendix of the atrium, the place where other doctors don't have an expertise to go. Now at one week after the ablation my heart is completely stable. Prior to this I had periods of instability that were happening daily. Dr. Natale has an expertise and the ability to fix most complicated arrhythmia problems. He is likely the best or among top two or three best doctors in the world. For me, I am absolutely grateful for the chance to be his patient. He has a golden heart, patience and uncompromising, relentless dedication to his patients. If you have a chance to be his patient, consider yourself lucky. My best wishes to all dealing with AFib. Dr. Natale will help you.
Dino Orucevic – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Tops in his field. My experience with Dr. Natale has been great. I know many of his patients with great outcomes, yet he is not quick to take the most radical approach, but instead uses a careful reasoned methodology. Great Medical Staff Supporting Dr. Natale and his patients. Easy to talk to with a sense of humor when appropriate. Carefully explains everything with as much detail as the patient desires. Highly recommended.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Harry – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
As always a very professional experience. I respect both Dr Natale and NP Kelly. I also am always happy with Nurse Maria’s great support.
John DeVere – Feb 05, 2020
Patient,kind,very knowledgeable
D.lofland – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Natale?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Natale

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Natale treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Natale treats other conditions, please contact the office at (512) 807-3150.

Cardiac Electrical System Procedures

Electrophysiologists monitor, diagnose and treat abnormal heart rhythms through procedures such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) and pacemaker insertionsCompare with other Cardiac Electrical System Procedures specialists.

Dr. Natale is experienced in the area of Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Adult Congenital Heart Conditions

Adult congenital cardiac disorder specialists diagnose and treat heart disorders, such as arrythmias and mitral valve disease, that have been present from birth to adulthood.Compare with other Adult Congenital Heart Conditions specialists.

Dr. Natale is experienced in the area of Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Atrial Septal Defect
  • Atrioventricular Septal Defect (AVSD)
  • Bradycardia
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest Pain
  • Chest Pain Evaluation
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Block
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Palpitations
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Pericarditis
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test
  • Ventricular Fibrillation
  • Ventricular Septal Defect
  • Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern

Dr. Natale accepts

Dr. Natale accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Health Net
Medicaid
Medicare
WellPoint

I am dedicated to my profession. I believe it is my mission in life. I give all of myself to make sure my patient's heart does what it's supposed to do.

This physician is accepting telehealth visits. Andrea Natale M.D., F.A.C.C., F.H.R.S., F.E.S.C., Executive Medical Director, Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute...Read more

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology