Dr. Andrea Natale, MD

Dr. Andrea Natale, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |

Dr. Andrea Natale, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 57 years old. Dr. Natale is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center.

Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia

3000 N Interstate 35 Ste 700

Austin, TX 78705

• ChoiceCare Network
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Natale

I am dedicated to my profession. I believe it is my mission in life. I give all of myself to make sure my patient's heart does what it's supposed to do.

Video

Dr. Natale's Experience

Dr. Natale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Atrial Flutter
  • Bradycardia
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects

• Sinai Samaritan Med Center University Wisc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Western Ontario
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Natale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Natale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Natale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Natale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Natale to family and friends
Dr. Natale's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I am a new patient. I arrived early and rather than make me wait, the staff worked me into their schedule. Everyone was friendly and professional. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Natale's staff. I would recommend them to others.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had A-Fib for several years trying to control it with meds and when out of rhythm, electro-conversion. Did some research and found wonderful write-ups about Dr. Natale and St. David's Hospital in Austin. It took four ablations but the A-Fib is now under control without those dangerous meds. I highly recommend Dr. Natale to anyone with A-Fib. This man is a doctor"s doctor, the very best in Texas if not the nation.
in Lakeway, TX |
Those of us fortunate enough to live in Central Texas have another reason to be glad. The premier electrophysiology practice in the entire world is right here in Austin. Dr. Natale performed my ablation for atrial fibrilation around 2003 when he was at the Cleveland Clinic, so now I continue to see him for routine follow up in Austin. There are many excellent electrophysiologists at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and I trust them with my 'heart'.
in Dallas, TX |
I am a world class athlete who on a routine physical was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation. I was steered to Dr. Andrea Natale a pioneer and world-class physician for my condition. Dr. Natale is a brilliant world leader in cardiovascular medicine who kindly welcomed me into his practice. His medical staff scores a standard of excellence on every imaginable level, and St. David’s Hospital is a facility setting a global standard. The best place treatment!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Natale is one of the most competent and personable doctors that I have ever been treated by. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, takes the time to explain all that was done, and all that can be expected. I definitely recommend him to anyone that is considering a cardiac ablation procedure.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Natale performed my cardiac ablation and I could not be more impressed or satisfied with him, the Texas Cardiac Arrythmic Institute and St. David's Hospital staff and facilities in Austin, TX. The level of care, attention to detail, and every single aspect of my experience was beyond any expectation I had of the health care system. This is the way health care should be executed in the USA, and is a model that all hospitals and facilities would do well to study and emulate.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr. Natale and his entire staff are exceptionally professional, attentive and caring. I was referred to Dr. Natale by my cardiologist in Los Angeles because of his excellent reputation within that community of professionals. I have full confidence in Dr. Natale's skilled work and will continue to put my life - literally - in his hands.
Naples, FL |
The office and staff were exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Natalie was impressive and comforting. Instilled tremendous confidence in me so much so that I am looking forward to the procedure that will hopefully restore me to normal sinus for years to come.
in Astoria New York |
Dr Andrea Natale had no equal. His compassion knowledge dedication and human touch and willing to go the extra yard to make sure he CURES your AFIB is nothing short of a miracle to delay this most complicated disease! He's at the forefront of and a pioneer in the research of this insidious disease! John McHale
in Cibolo, TX |
Dr. Natale is a warm, genuine man with a gift for helping cardiac patients. He eagerly listens to his patients and seeks the best course of care for them. Dr. Natale is surrounded by an incredible staff of like-minded professionals who also share the same values. My wife is a life-long cardiac patient. Dr. Natale fixed my bride's heart in 2016 with atrial ablation. His talents and team changed her life thereby improving our lives. Words aren't enough to express our appreciation for him.
in Dallas, TX |
He and his office staff take the worry out of everything. They are truly on top of things. This was first visit and the only thing that briefly concerned me was when we reviewed my file there were several items that have nothing to do with me. But that is why you review files.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Doctor Natale did my procedure at the Cleveland Clinic in 2003 with great success. However, in 2016 I've gone back into A-Fib and would want him to do the procedure again!!
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Natale, MD?
Are you Dr. Natale?

Hospitals where Dr. Natale has admitting privileges

St. David's Medical Center
919 E 32nd St
Austin, TX 78705

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Natale at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia