Dr. Andrea K. Moyer, MD

Dr. Andrea K. Moyer, MD

Cardiology | Female | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Moyer specializes in Cardiology and practices in Chesterfield, MO. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Moyer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moyer's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Moyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moyer

Dr. Moyer accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moyer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Moyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moyer to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Moyer
Dr. Moyer's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Wentzville, MO |
Dr. Moyer is amazing. After I had my stroke I had so many question she took the time to explain the what's and why in a way that I could understand and at that time it was hard for me to understand. If you are looking for a caring, understanding and thorough Doctor she is the one. I am so thankful for her.
in Wentzville, MO |
The very best doctor if you don't just want your problem to be diagnosed and treated but are interested in learning what is wrong with you and how it can interact with your other health problems that you may have. She will take the time to listen to all of your questions and concerns and answer them in terms you will understand. She has very good helpers, Jamie and now Liz who will now make it easier to get an appointment, but she is always immediately available for an emergency.
in O Fallon, MO |
Excellent Doctor ..very thorough and exacting in her performance . Professional in all respects as well as genuinely caring of her patients.
in O Fallon, MO |
Having a heart problem is one thing you hope you never have. But if you do and you want the best and the best is Dr. Andrea Moyer!! I have never met a Dr. that is so caring and compassionate. You have so many questions and she explains everything thoroughly. She is a doctor with a big HEART!!!! Doctor Moyer's assistant Jamie and her staff are fantastic and always there to help. Thank you Dr. Moyer because of you I know I am going to be okay!!!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Moyer was an excellent doctor. I felt comfortable with her from the start. She helped me feel comfortable about having a cardiac cath and was excellent in follow up visits. She has a great bed side manner.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Moyer has been the utmost professional from the time I met her in the hospital two years ago to each and every visit in her office since. She is kind, caring and always listens to my concerns. She is top notch with her cardiovascular knowledge and always takes the time to explain and answer any questions. She is top in her field and has contributed to my improved health! I highly recommend her. In fact I have referred colleagues and family members in need of a cardiologist to her.
in Ballwin, MO |
When I thought I might be having a heart atack, Dr. Moyer came to the ER immediately and ran a series of tests to see what was going on. I felt she gave my condition a high priority until she had the tests results back and a chance to study them.She sat down with me in the hospital to review the findings and explained them in a way I could fully understand. She was very concerned and caring as she talked to me about what she found. I am very confident in her ablilities.
in Ballwin, MO |
Dr. Moyer is very dedicated to provide the best Cardiology treatment possible. She is very focused on medical issues, getting to the root cause and explains the condition and options in a language you can understand. She is friendly and very personable. She cares about you. Her knowledge of conditions, treatment options and medicines is very impressive. I switched from a previous cardiologist 1.5 years ago. I believe her diagnostic skills and treatment plan has extended my life by many years.
in Ballwin, MO |
Dr. Moyer is one of the most caring physicians I have ever known. Dr. Moyer diagnosed my genetic aortic valve dysfunction and referred me to Dr. Coordes for surgery. While in the hospital and during recovery, her care has been outstanding. I feel the care she gives me and the individual attention I receive from her aided my recovery and is the same she would give a member of her own family. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is needing a first-rate cardiologist. She is a lovely person.
in Suffern, NY |
Dr. Moyer was extremely rude and arrogant when I tried to speak to her. If there was a lower rating than poor, I would rate her extremely poor. When Dr. Moyer explained my elderly mother's (86 years of age) plan of care and I disagreed with Dr. Moyer she stated that she knows more than I do and that I did not know what I was talking about. When I tried to explain my point of view, Dr. Moyer did not listen and hung-up on me. I would never recommend her as a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea K. Moyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Moyer?

Compare Dr. Moyer

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.