Dr. Andrea Madrigrano, MD

Dr. Andrea Madrigrano, MD

Surgery  |

Dr. Andrea Madrigrano, MD is a surgery doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Madrigrano is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center.

Rush University Surgeons

1725 W Harrison St Ste 818

Chicago, IL 60612

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Madrigrano

Our Rush breast cancer program is a multidisciplinary program. We work closely with the medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, breast imagers. So the woman is getting global care rather than just meeting with individual physicians in a vacuum. Oftentimes at the beginning of the journey, they're very confused, they're scared. And I try to reassure them that we can get them through the process, that things are going to be ok, that they may have to do some things that they don't want to necessarily do, but it's just so they can be here 5 years from now, 10 years from now and 20 years from now. I do try to get to know the patients - not only their disease, and be able to treat their specific disease - but also I want to get to know them as a person.

Video

Dr. Madrigrano's Experience

Dr. Madrigrano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Surgery

• Breast Duct Papilloma
  • Breast Fibroadenoma
  • Breast Infections
  • Breast Tumor

• Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT)
  • Mastectomy
  • Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
  • Oncoplastic Surgery
  • Sentinel Node Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Stanford University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Madrigrano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Madrigrano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madrigrano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madrigrano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madrigrano to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Madrigrano's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Madrigrano provided clear, compassionate information on my condition, pausing to allow me to process the information and patiently answered my and my husband's questions. The day of surgery her team was kind, efficient and attended to all of my concerns. When I had questions before or after she responded within a few hours with the answer. I would highly recommend her and her team.
in Chicago, IL |
I cannot say enough good words about Dr. Madrigrano. I received my second opinion from her and her amazing team. Dr. Madrigrano took the time to explain everything to me and was so kind and compassionate. Before and after my surgery (when I was done with her part), I would email her questions or concerns and she'd respond within 5 minutes and call me to reassure me I was going to be fine. Anyone with breast cancer would be so lucky to be treated by her and her team!
in Northwest Indiana |
After being told by my PCP that I had breast cancer that had metastasized & that things "did not look good" I was thankfully referred to Dr. Madrigrano. After an exam she noted that it did not present the typical symptoms associated with breast cancer & while I was there also RAN my MRI results down to a radiologist for a look. They both agreed that it was not BC which the biopsy confirmed. Not only is she top notch doctor but her compassion was sincere and heartfelt. Highly recommended.
in Elgin, IL |
I was diagnosis with stage 3 Breast Cancer in 2008. First of all l was scared didn't know what to think or say. But a promise was made to me that l was going to be taken care of try not to worry. I only was thinking about long l had to live. Now l am a 8 years Cancer free Survivor. Thanks to Dr. Andrea Madrigrano and the team of Rush.
in Chicago, IL |
Kind, compassionate, explained my diagnosis in detail in a way I could really understand. Spent time answering my questions. Spent extra time with my the day of surgery to help ease my nerves. Her nurse and staff are excellent!
in Chicago, IL |
Never around! Too hard to make an appt. with. She performed my surgery two years ago....sent the Resident to talk to me before the surgery, guess she couldn't be bothered. Another thing-lost my records! Don't waste your time, find another Surgeon, there are plenty of them.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Madrigrano, MD?
Are you Dr. Madrigrano?