Dr. Andrea Katz, MD

Dr. Andrea Katz, MD

Oncology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Andrea Katz, MD is an oncology specialist in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in oncology and hematology.

431 University Blvd

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Katz

See how frequently Dr. Katz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Blood Disorders
Cancer

Dr. Katz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Katz "At Jupiter Hematology and Oncology Associates we are dedicated to you health. Nothing is more important to us than providing you with the best cancer treatment we have to offer. We have built our reputation on delivering the highest level of treatment and care for individuals with cancer and blood disorders.Our experienced professionals are experts in the development and implementation of the latest treatment strategies customized to meet the need of each individual patient."

• Oncology

• East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Yale University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends

Dr. Katz's Performance

Caring doctor. Very thorough in her follow up tests.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Katz is an outstanding doctor and goes above and beyond the call of duty. She spends time getting to know her patients and is so kind and friendly. I never felt scared because she talked me through everything and explained it to me with such compassion and care. I really loved getting to know...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have never liked doctors. ever. they scare me and i have never had someone that i could trust....that was BEFORE Dr. Katz. From the moment I met her, she was warm, obviously brilliant and kind. she took the time to get to know not only my disease but me as a person. she saved my life and she gave...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Katz is not only an incredibly gifted Dr, but a compassionate & caring person. She literally held my hand during the most difficult time in my life. She knew exactly what to do for me medically and emotionally. I will forever be indebted to her and would highly recommend her to anyone. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is amazing!!! I will follow her wherever her practice takes her. I feel so lucky to have her guiding my healthcare. She is a rare find as a young ,intelligent , caring, brilliant and so well trained.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0