Dr. Andrea Kassim, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 18 reviews.
Author:
No real wait time and she was as professional and lovely as can be.
Loved her!!!
Author:
I have suffered from Rosacea over the past ten years. I searched for different solutions and nothing worked. I have had three laser sessions with Dr Andrea and seen dramatic improvements. The team at the clinic have been great and followed up with me following after each treatment to ensure I had no side effects.
Author:
she did some cosmetic term work for me and she was great, good listener, smart and thoughtful, results were fantastic.
Author:
Dr. Kassim and her staff are wonderful and efficient. This is my second time seeing her.Dr. Kassim examed me and let me know what was wrong and gave me several options. After we decided she went to work and when I left the office I felt 100% better. I shared my Dr's visit with my church members and also gave them her number.I'm so glad my wife introduced me to Dr. Kassim. I will be back.Thank you Dr. Kassim Larry Dennard
Author:
Dr. Kassim is very nice and friendly, she gives a very thorough exam and listens to everything you have to say. Dr. Kassim is a really good diagnostician. I was having all sorts of hives and rashes and she did a whole panel of skin tests and found out what I was allergic too. She is gentle, her office is very clean, the staff is nice, and it's easy to make an appointment. I would highly suggest Dr. Kassim to anyone, I've been seeing her for a few years now, and now my whole family uses her.
Author:
I have seen Dr. Kassim several times for Botox and fillers. I think that she is terrific. She is friendly; she listens; and she makes appropriate recommendations. She has always taken plenty of time with me, and my results have been very natural.
Author:
I received cyton laser treatment. It worked a lot better for me than Fraxel. It was less painful, less expensive, had less down time, and most importantly cleared my skin of keratoses.
Author:
Terrible-- Dr. took forever to see and that was the best part. Visiting for what appeared to be dermatitis, Dr. couldnt say what it was, requested biopsy. I brought a cream that had helped, Dr. refused to refill and made me come back for biopsy reviews. Dr. couldnt tell me anything about the results, after waiting again, and said I should take a cream that cost $1000! Not covered by insurance, called for weeks requesting another option and never even got a call back. Unprofessional & unhelpful.
Author:
Personable and explained everything in depth. First visited in West Orange but well worth the travel to Morristown.
Author:
On two separation occasions I have had to deal with inconveniences . On my first visit the doctor prescribed me the wrong medicine . Rather than giving me a prescription for acne she gave me a medicine for eczema. I had already gone to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription and two days after I had done this she gave me a call to inform me she had prescribed the wrong thing . On the second visit she had forgotten to send the prescription to my pharmacy all together. Not pleased.
Author:
Dr. Kassim is very friendly and took time to answer all of my questions. I Would definitely recommend her for dermatology services.