Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Andrea Hayes, MD
Dr. Andrea Hayes, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville.

501 28th Ave N

Nashville, TN 37209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Hayes

Dr. Hayes' Experience

Dr. Hayes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Bapt Hosp/U Tenn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Bapt Hosp/U Tenn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Vanderbilt University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hayes has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Hayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayes to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Hayes' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Nashville, TN |
Never go to this doctor! I went to her 5 times and only saw her on the first visit. Her PA was very nice but even after I asked to see the doctor several times I always got an excuse. The last time I went she couldn't see me because she had an "emergency". When I was checking out I heard the nurses say they were on their way to see a concert. Dr. Hayes was getting dressed because they had backstage passes and couldn't be late! I asked for my records and never went back.
in Nashville, TN |
This is the worst "doctor" (and staff) I've ever been to. They are all very rude, including Dr.Hayes, if she isn't too busy to see you. Long, long wait times. I asked 3 or 4 times over the course of 2 months for my record, and never received it. Even after they claimed to have sent it. I was to have surgery for goiter removal, they sent labs that were outdated by years to the surgeon. If you value your health don't go to Dr.Hayes.
My appointment was at 10:00am. I left work at 9:30 to go to Dr. Hayes' office. I waited in the waiting room for 30+ minutes. Because I was in my first trimester of a twin pregnancy, I was tired and fell asleep while waiting in the exam room. When I woke up, it was 12:30. I had to wander around to find someone because they forgot me and went to lunch. Dr. Hayes didn't return until 1:15, so it was around 2:45 before I returned to work. I received little apology. My OB stopped referring Hayes.
in Nashville, TN |
She is the greatest doctor I have ever been to. Always very attentive and has brought me back from near death. Her staff is the best. I can get an appointment any time. She is very personable and funny and a pleasure to be around.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I've been going to this office for the last 10 years. It started out with me seeing a PA. Never say Dr. Hayes until I had a low BP and they got scared. I have a very hard time getting scripts filled or new ones called in. They have called in the wrong test strips and the wrong insulin. Then tell me that is what I have been using. Never true. I am very disappointed in this practice and especially the staff.
in Columbia, TN |
i do not recommend anyone to Dr. Hayes. I used to like her but November 19th Saturday i called and Dr. never returned my call. I stated I did not get my omiopod in mail and needed a way to get by. i had no long lasting insulin. Dr. never called me or my pharmacy and i left my Pharmacy information. i feel a real physician would reach out to patients because thats a physician job is to take care of their patients medical issues. i would hate it if no one reached out to you & you needed insulin.
Nashville, TN |
NEVER go here!!! Got to office to see Dr. Hayes but they didn't have me down for that day or ever, & wasn't even in the system. Then got scheduled to see Kaye Williams, nurse practitioner b/c Dr. wasn't seeing new patients anymore. I went in for HYPOthyrodism but she diagnosed me w/ HYPERthyroidism. Later, Kaye said she never knew I was on Levothyroxine... & said she had a senior moment. Staff is AWFUL,full of attitude, ESP Maverick. Dr. Hayes called me after this & was barely apologetic! Awful.
in Clarksville, TN |
Was referred to her by my PCP. When the office called to schedule and appointment I asked if I would be seeing the Dr. or a Nurse Practitioner, the lady hung up on me.
in Madison, TN |
I left several messages over a 2 week period after my PCP called and faxed over a referral in front of me with confirmation from them. On the third week a gentleman answered with an attitude and stated they never received a referral. The staff is extremely rude. I was hung up on twice, once after they called 4 weeks later to say they got a referral. I explained I obtained another endo and my PCP removed them from their list. They need a new practice administrator and staff. I never saw Dr. Hayes
in Ashland City, TN |
Doctor did not look at my chart until she came into the room. They wanted to treat a symptom instead of finding the cause. Got a second opinion that found a TUMOR. So, do yourself a favor that could save your life. Don't use them.
in Nashville, TN |
I would not reffer anyone to this Dr because of her staff. I didn't get ti see her because her staff (her CNA) was rude. I have never been treated the way I was treated in a doctor's office.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Hayes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayes?