Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD

Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD

Anesthesiology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in anesthesiology.

2301 Erwin Rd

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Dr. Goodrich

Dr. Goodrich's Experience

Dr. Goodrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

This content was provided by Dr. Goodrich "I find my job as a pediatric anesthesiologist to be extremely rewarding. My primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and comfort of pediatric patients undergoing surgery or any procedures requiring sedation. Positive perioperative experiences can make a long-lasting impact on patients and their families. I am committed to providing both medical and emotional support during this very stressful time. I grew up in the Midwest and moved to Texas for college at Rice University. Back then I was a Division I athlete but instead of a tennis career I always envisioned myself in the medical field. Maybe thats because my dad a pediatric surgeon modified the Take Your Daughter to Work Day by celebrating it several times a year and expanding the father-daughter relationship to include any friendly physician and me. I feel lucky I had such an early exposure to medicine which motivated me to pursue medical training."

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Goodrich does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Baylor College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Texas Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Goodrich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goodrich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goodrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goodrich's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodrich to family and friends