Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD
Dr. Andrea Goodrich, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Dr. Goodrich's Care Philosophy

I find my job as a pediatric anesthesiologist to be extremely rewarding. My primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and comfort of pediatric patients undergoing surgery or any procedures requiring sedation. Positive perioperative experiences can make a long-lasting impact on patients and their families. I am committed to providing both medical and emotional support during this very stressful time. I grew up in the Midwest and moved to Texas for college at Rice University. Back then I was a Division I athlete but instead of a tennis career I always envisioned myself in the medical field. Maybe thats because my dad a pediatric surgeon modified the Take Your Daughter to Work Day by celebrating it several times a year and expanding the father-daughter relationship to include any friendly physician and me. I feel lucky I had such an early exposure to medicine which motivated me to pursue medical training.

Dr. Goodrich's Experience

See how Dr. Goodrich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goodrich

Dr. Goodrich accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Goodrich's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Goodrich?

Compare Dr. Goodrich

Dr. Goodrich's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goodrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Goodrich does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Goodrich and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baylor College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2009

Stanford University

Completed in 2013

Texas Children's Hospital

Completed in 2014

Dr. Goodrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Goodrich does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Goodrich and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.