Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD
Friedberg Eye Associates was founded over 60 years ago and is conveniently located in Woodbury, NJ. Friedberg Eye Associates is staffed by some of the best, most experienced eye doctors in the state of New Jersey and surroundings with many TOP DOC awards. The doctors in this practice strive to provide the highest quality of care for you and your family while in a friendly atmosphere. Friedberg Eye Associates is proud to be amongst the most technologically advanced practices, constantly searching for the best solutions for our patients. Friedberg Eye Associates offers a wide range of ophthalmology and optometry services to patients in southern New Jersey and the Delaware Valley. Some of the services Friedberg Eye Associates offer include but are not limited to: Primary Eye Care Cataract Surgery Prescription glasses and sunglasses Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment Dry Eye diagnosis and treatment Facial Rejuvenation Botox and Fillers Eyelid surgery Pediatric eyecare Contact lenses Diabetic Eye Exams Macular Degeneration Nutritional Support Eye muscle surgery Low Vision Examinations At Friedberg Eye Associates, we listen and understand. As ophthalmology professionals, we care about the complete eye health of all of our patients. We also care that your medical experience with us is comfortable as possible. Whether a routine eye examination for eyeglasses or a complex surgical procedure for cataracts, glaucoma, or eyelid problems, your eyes will receive expert and caring attention from Friedberg Eye Associates. Our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology for early diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Our staff of medical professionals and technicians, is dedicated to practicing personal medicine, the kind that assures you of personal attention.

Dr. Friedberg's Experience

See how Dr. Friedberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Friedberg

Dr. Friedberg accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Friedberg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Friedberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Friedberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedberg to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Friedberg Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.  I appreciate and value your feedback so I can continue to provide outstanding care for you and your family.  Should you have any concerns please feel free to contact our office manager.

Dr. Friedberg's Performance
in Sewell, NJ |
Dr Friedberg is an extremely gifted doctor and skilled surgeon. She is also compassionate and gives her full attention to each patient.
in Gibbstown, NJ |
I would recommend Dr Friedberg, hands down to any other eye doctor I have ever seen. She is very well educated, an ophthalmologist, not an optometrist. She is an expert in eye lid surgery. my own family doesn't know I had it done. She is fantastic and diagnosising scary eye conditions, like detaching retina's etc. Very personable, treats you like family. Wish she took my new insurance, because she is the only one I want to see.
in Westville, NJ |
I thought dr Fridberg was great. She did my cataract surgery and now I have another cataract. My insurance changed and she doesn't accept it. I am very upset that I will have to change doctors.
Clementon, NJ |
Wait was a little long, but I can see why. Dr. Friedberg thoroughly examined me and made positive recommendations regarding my overall health. She is outstanding and very caring.
in west deptford,nj |
Dr. Friedberg and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical office. She has been my eye doctor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. She treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office.
in Swedesboro, NJ |
Not sure if my first survey registered. My wait was over an hour. When I arrived to a full office I was initially told it wouldn't be more then 45 minutes. After that, I ran into indifference about the wait, an hour wait is not unusual I would have had to wait until March to get a post op check if I didn't wait. The doctor said it was better to have patients wait the hour rather than chance her having a time slot without patients. I would have appreciated at least a little bit of understanding
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedberg?

Compare Dr. Friedberg

Dr. Friedberg says...

Dr. Friedberg says...

Dr. Friedberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Friedberg's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Emory University Affil Hosps

Completed in 1984

University Penn/scheie Eye Institute

Completed in 1988

Dr. Friedberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology