Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO

Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Dinning specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Dinning? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dinning's Experience

See how Dr. Dinning's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dinning

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dinning has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dinning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dinning to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Dinning's Performance
in Athol, ID |
Dr. Dinning is very easy to talk to and she listens to you. Too many doctors rush in, do a cursory check and run out. Dr. Dinning actually listens and works with you.
in Rathdrum, ID |
Dr. Dinning is my doctor as well as my husbands. She has a wonderful bedside manor, listens and works with you to determine the best course of action for you as an individual. I've recommended her several times; she's just "Great"...
in Hayden |
Dr Dinning a professional physician. In addition is a careful listener, familiar with my medical history. She cares for me and about me.
in Plummer, ID |
This was only my second visit with Dr. Dinning, but I am very happy so far. She is very thorough.
in Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 |
All concerns and questions were discussed at length and appropriate suggestions offered. Necessary tests (lab) were ordered. I had Dr. Denning's total attention.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
She put me at ease about the condition I was questioning, and after examining my ears, offered to irrigate for some wax removal...not even what I went in for...she was very thorough.
in CoeurdAlene |
My medical issue is addressed completely. I am always completely satisfied when I leave my appointment. Dr Dining is extremely thorough.
post falls, id |
Dr Dinning is a great internist! I love the way she pinpoints things and explains, and any questions I have she has answers.
in New York, NY |
I love her! She listens really well and is a great encourager in taking natural steps to better health versus just prescribing a drug. She orders appropriate tests to make sure she has enough information to give a good diagnosis. I would highly recommend her!
in Athol ID |
I am a new patient. She is compassionate, listens, and responded to all my questions and requests thoroughly and professionally. She gave me options on my Healthcare - not just prescriptions. She didn't hesitate to write needed referrals and tests. She spent time to hear all of my concerns. She has a person that records info digitally so she can concentrate and hear what I am saying. My only gripe- amount of time it took to get an appointment - no slower than any others, result of Obama care.
in Hayden Lake, ID |
Best internal MD I've ever had. Very thorough, discusses treatment,options, expected outcome. Sets follow up date with complete review, and changes treatment if needed. Always on the side of caution. Do to her thorough perscribed tests femoral aterie blockage was found. I had related the simptoms to other doctors for a few years, none of which suggested the testestestes that found the blockages. I owe her my ability to walk..
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO?
Are you Dr. Dinning?

Dr. Dinning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Dr. Dinning does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dinning and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Dinning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dinning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dinning does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dinning and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.