Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO
Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Dinning is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 275

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dinning

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Dr. Dinning's Experience

Dr. Dinning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dinning does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Dinning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dinning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dinning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dinning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dinning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dinning to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Dinning's Performance
Post Falls, ID |
Dr. Dinning is the most awesome doctor that has ever existed. She is kind and compassionate and always puts forth 110% effort in helping others. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wonderful, dedicated, and intelligent medical provider. Her staff are also amazing-- shout out to Claudette and Andrea's awesome scribe, Alia!!
in Athol, ID |
Dr. Dinning is very easy to talk to and she listens to you. Too many doctors rush in, do a cursory check and run out. Dr. Dinning actually listens and works with you.
in Rathdrum, ID |
Dr. Dinning is my doctor as well as my husbands. She has a wonderful bedside manor, listens and works with you to determine the best course of action for you as an individual. I've recommended her several times; she's just "Great"...
in Hayden |
Dr Dinning a professional physician. In addition is a careful listener, familiar with my medical history. She cares for me and about me.
in Plummer, ID |
This was only my second visit with Dr. Dinning, but I am very happy so far. She is very thorough.
in Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 |
All concerns and questions were discussed at length and appropriate suggestions offered. Necessary tests (lab) were ordered. I had Dr. Denning's total attention.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
She put me at ease about the condition I was questioning, and after examining my ears, offered to irrigate for some wax removal...not even what I went in for...she was very thorough.
in CoeurdAlene |
My medical issue is addressed completely. I am always completely satisfied when I leave my appointment. Dr Dining is extremely thorough.
post falls, id |
Dr Dinning is a great internist! I love the way she pinpoints things and explains, and any questions I have she has answers.
in New York, NY |
I love her! She listens really well and is a great encourager in taking natural steps to better health versus just prescribing a drug. She orders appropriate tests to make sure she has enough information to give a good diagnosis. I would highly recommend her!
in Athol ID |
I am a new patient. She is compassionate, listens, and responded to all my questions and requests thoroughly and professionally. She gave me options on my Healthcare - not just prescriptions. She didn't hesitate to write needed referrals and tests. She spent time to hear all of my concerns. She has a person that records info digitally so she can concentrate and hear what I am saying. My only gripe- amount of time it took to get an appointment - no slower than any others, result of Obama care.
in Hayden Lake, ID |
Best internal MD I've ever had. Very thorough, discusses treatment,options, expected outcome. Sets follow up date with complete review, and changes treatment if needed. Always on the side of caution. Do to her thorough perscribed tests femoral aterie blockage was found. I had related the simptoms to other doctors for a few years, none of which suggested the testestestes that found the blockages. I owe her my ability to walk..
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Dinning, DO?
Are you Dr. Dinning?