Dr. Andrea Dempsey, MD

Dr. Andrea Dempsey, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 43 years old

We specialize in providing adult internal medicine, nutritional assessment and counseling and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Our practice understands the need for consistent care. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We focus on providing excellent care in an efficient and friendly office environment. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable. Our goal is to help you manage your health issues in a team approach.Read more

Andrea Dempsey, M.D.
7170 Smoke Ranch Rd Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89128 Get Directions

Dr. Dempsey's Experience

See how Dr. Dempsey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dempsey

Dr. Dempsey accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dempsey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dempsey
Dr. Dempsey's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (13)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Terrible, inexperienced and rude staff, both front and back office. Extremely difficult to schedule an appointment or even speak to a live person. The office manager Brad is rude and condescending with an insouciant attitude. Wait time is usually over 1.5 hours. I've been a patient for over 3 years and have yet to see or speak with Dr. Dempsey, I have only been able to see her PA..
in Las Vegas, NV |
1st appt. I called the day before & AM of appt. to confirm they were on time. I was told yes-30 miles to get there.I checked in,receptionist told me my appt. was for the NEXT day! I said I JUST spoke with YOU 45 minutes ago to confirm- she sent me away anyway! That was the way every appointment went from then on. DR was good but her STAFF was ALWAYS RUDE& incompetent. I saw MANY patients mistreated too! As a Dempsey's client about 3 years, I was miscoded/overcharged 4 TIMES! UR FIRED! PROBLEMS!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I called for a new patient appointment and was told I could only see a PA as the doctor was not accepting new patients. When I explained I preferred to see a physician and not a PA, I asked for a recommendation of another doctor. They had none.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Dempsey, MD?
Are you Dr. Dempsey?

Dr. Dempsey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dempsey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dempsey has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dempsey's Board Certifications

Maricopa Med Center

Completed in 2006

Umc Southern Nevada

Completed in 2007

Dr. Dempsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dempsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Treatment