Dr. Andrea Das, MD

Dr. Andrea Das, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

ADVANCED OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY ASSOCIATES 1555 Barrington Rd Ste 425, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Both Dr. Das and her associates believe in quality care and treating the whole person - her emotion - her condition. It's our job to provide state-of-the-art medicine mixed with compasionate care.Read more

Dr. Das' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Das' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Das

Dr. Das accepts 35 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Das has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Das' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Das to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Das
Dr. Das' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
Somewhere in life she lost her compassion for her patients and rather than talk to them as grown people, it makes her happier to see her patients leave her office in tears. And if she sends you to a specialist, no matter what they tell/do for you, in her eyes they are wrong, and then you're wrong for listening to them. She had me fearing pregnancy and her! DO NOT see this "doctor."
in North Aurora, IL |
She is the absolute best. I've had two babies with her and has been amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.
Bartlett, IL |
EXTREMELY bad experience at active labor. Entire time she was condescending & made me feel inapt of pushing out baby (even though the nurse showed me what a great job I was doing on the charts). Made frustrated faces, remarks like "I don't think you wan to have this baby", "I told you you should've done more exercise during pregnancy". She lowered or in layman terms, stopped my epidural anesthesia & made me feel every ounce of pain for 3 hrs, before emergency c-sec. Never apologized for anything
in Schaumburg, IL |
I became unhappy with my doctor during my current pregnancy and Dr.Das came highly recommended by my family physician. Thank God I transferred when I did because my pregnancy would have likely ended in miscarriage. Dr.Das started me on medications to sustain my pregnancy and always gave me the best advice possible. Anytime I called the office with questions her office staff was very knowledgeable and supportive as well. I will highly recommend this doctors office to anyone!
in Medinah,il |
My wife became a pt w/dr.das 2007,We had delivered two children w/her. A few years ago had to switch docs due to an ins.change @ wk. Late 2014 my wife developed female issues(severe pelvic pain) & kept getting brushed off by the md. Back seeing dr Das since 2016 & so happy for that. She & her staff are wonderful & so compassionate to all your questions & needs. They're informative & treat my wife like she's the ONLY pt. Evening & weekend hours are also a +. Highly recommend this great office.
in Hanover Park, IL |
My pregnancy ended becoming high risk suddenly at 20 weeks. I was in the hospital by 24 weeks on bed rest, and Dr. Das visited every day she was working to check on me through the terrifying experience. I knew she was working closely on all decisions for my baby and I, making sure I stayed pregnant as long as I could. The office staff and ultrasound technician were incredibly friendly and helpful as well during my visits. I couldn't have asked for a better obgyn to be there during my pregnancy.
Northbrook, IL |
Dr.Das & her staff are exceptional. I am so happy that I switched over to her for my pregnancy care. She always takes the time & never rush me when I ask questions. Prior to becoming pregnant I got on an Obama health plan come to find out that I was sold a health plan that was not the best for me. Despite my huge deductible, that led me into a terrible panic, the office has worked with me & set me up on a pay plan for services. I would & have recommended Dr. Das and her office for ob/gyn care.
Bartlett, IL |
The account manager Pam, is truly unprofessional. She is full of excuses but doesn't have ear to listen so she can never really help you with any of your questions and person like her is managing staff and system is bound to have unhappy patients choosing to not recommend this practice. Both Doctors in this practice are okay and not informative unless you do your homework with list of questions. You will never learn any advice from them so new mothers with no social group plz be aware.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Doctor is ok, but her front desk staff, Linda is very rude. Always complaining about Dr. Das's patients. She wouldn't even make an eye contact when she is talking to her patients. She can give a very dirty look too.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Are you Dr. Das?

• Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Calcutta Med College
    Wright State University Dayton
    University Of Illinois Chicago

Dr. Das has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi

Dr. Das does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Das and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Das' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Das

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Das' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Das

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Das' Care Philosophy