Dr. Andrea Das, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Das

Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates

148 S Bloomingdale Rd Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Dr. Andrea Das, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bloomingdale, IL. She graduated from Calcutta Med College and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, prenatal care, and more.

Dr. Das' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Das

3.1

Dr. Das?
Dr. Das' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrea Das, MD
Dr Das is nice but she is often not available to answer questions when I had bleeding. Noone called me back. The staff and ultrasound lady were so rude to me. The ultrasound lady doesnt like kids seems like. She was calling my unborn baby bad names when she waa not getting the right view. I was 10 min late for my appointment and they didnt took me for my nt scan. Please do yourself favor and other good doctor with good rating. I have switched mine.
Godblessyou – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
I have been with Dr. Das for 15 years. She is a excellent Doctor. Dr. Das has such great compassion and grace. When I was told years ago I was 2nd. stage pre- cervical cancer, she not only gave me such comfort and hope that I was going to be fine, she explain it to me with such grace. I give her 5 Stars plus!! Diana
Diana Imperiale in IL – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Very Greedy and not professional. Shouldn't take a risk with her.
Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
I have had an amazing experience in my pregnancy and delivery with Dr Das. She is very comforting and provides good guidance. I would definitely recommend people seeing Dr Das and her team.
Keshani Gautam in Wheeling – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Good doctors but painful experience. Office is always behind schedule, always have to wait 25 mins to an hour for an appt from scheduled time. Feels like no care for the patients time and squeezing in too many patients. Wish it was better managed like many of the new doctors offices. Also paper heavy.
Hoffma. Estates, IL – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
I HAVE BEEN AN PATIENT FOR DR.DAS FOR ALMOST 11 YEARS AND I CANT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR ALL OF THE GREAT CARE I HAVE RECEIVED. SHE HAS DELIVERED ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS/FAMILIES CHILDREN. I RECENTLY MOVED TO LAKE IN THE HILLS AND WILL STILL TRAVEL TO SEE HER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR THAT MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO CARE FOR YOU I RECOMMEND MAKING AN APPOINTMENT!
MELISSA in LAKE IN THE HILLS – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
They allowed me run late on my birth control pill for a bill I wasn't aware of. The doctor refuses to talk to patients. I have been with her for 5 years and have never been treated so poorly by Pam in the office. Just terrible. Very disappointed.
Amanda Williams in Bartlett, IL – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
The doctor is very money minded, just want to earn money...highly dissapointed with the doctor and staff service. No star for the service
Kristy in Hoffman Estates, IL – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
this office only seems to care about money and not patient care. very unprofessional even the office manager and billing manager! just to nickle and dime me and when i dont have the money to give. the billing office is also very unprofessional and rude and the office manager angela has a bad attitude that needs to be shaped up. i will never go back to this office again! save your money and get better patient care and a practice that cares about you patient needs!
streamwood il – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
I "WAS" a patient with Dr Das. The doctor and her staff are highly unprofessional. If you want to verify, ask for your medical records and listen to all the excuses for not having records maintained. You can imagine how good they will be at their respective jobs based on that. I lost my baby as result of negligence by her and her office staff. There is one thing professional about her office- They will remind you every visit that you might have few bucks as open balance. Save your baby.
Laura in Hoffman Estates, IL – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Somewhere in life she lost her compassion for her patients and rather than talk to them as grown people, it makes her happier to see her patients leave her office in tears. And if she sends you to a specialist, no matter what they tell/do for you, in her eyes they are wrong, and then you're wrong for listening to them. She had me fearing pregnancy and her! DO NOT see this "doctor."
Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
She is the absolute best. I've had two babies with her and has been amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.
Tiffany in North Aurora, IL – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
EXTREMELY bad experience at active labor. Entire time she was condescending & made me feel inapt of pushing out baby (even though the nurse showed me what a great job I was doing on the charts). Made frustrated faces, remarks like "I don't think you wan to have this baby", "I told you you should've done more exercise during pregnancy". She lowered or in layman terms, stopped my epidural anesthesia & made me feel every ounce of pain for 3 hrs, before emergency c-sec. Never apologized for anything
Bartlett, IL – Jul 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
My wife became a pt w/dr.das 2007,We had delivered two children w/her. A few years ago had to switch docs due to an ins.change @ wk. Late 2014 my wife developed female issues(severe pelvic pain) & kept getting brushed off by the md. Back seeing dr Das since 2016 & so happy for that. She & her staff are wonderful & so compassionate to all your questions & needs. They're informative & treat my wife like she's the ONLY pt. Evening & weekend hours are also a +. Highly recommend this great office.
Joe in Medinah,il – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
My pregnancy ended becoming high risk suddenly at 20 weeks. I was in the hospital by 24 weeks on bed rest, and Dr. Das visited every day she was working to check on me through the terrifying experience. I knew she was working closely on all decisions for my baby and I, making sure I stayed pregnant as long as I could. The office staff and ultrasound technician were incredibly friendly and helpful as well during my visits. I couldn't have asked for a better obgyn to be there during my pregnancy.
Trish F in Hanover Park, IL – May 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Dr.Das & her staff are exceptional. I am so happy that I switched over to her for my pregnancy care. She always takes the time & never rush me when I ask questions. Prior to becoming pregnant I got on an Obama health plan come to find out that I was sold a health plan that was not the best for me. Despite my huge deductible, that led me into a terrible panic, the office has worked with me & set me up on a pay plan for services. I would & have recommended Dr. Das and her office for ob/gyn care.
Northbrook, IL – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
The account manager Pam, is truly unprofessional. She is full of excuses but doesn't have ear to listen so she can never really help you with any of your questions and person like her is managing staff and system is bound to have unhappy patients choosing to not recommend this practice. Both Doctors in this practice are okay and not informative unless you do your homework with list of questions. You will never learn any advice from them so new mothers with no social group plz be aware.
Bartlett, IL – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Doctor is ok, but her front desk staff, Linda is very rude. Always complaining about Dr. Das's patients. She wouldn't even make an eye contact when she is talking to her patients. She can give a very dirty look too.
Jennifer in Elk Grove Village, IL – Jan 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrea Das, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Das?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology