Dr. Andrea Das, MD

Dr. Andrea Das, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

ADVANCED OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY ASSOCIATES 1555 Barrington Rd Ste 425 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Get Directions

Both Dr. Das and her associates believe in quality care and treating the whole person - her emotion - her condition. It's our job to provide state-of-the-art medicine mixed with compasionate care.

Dr. Andrea Das, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. She is 50 years old. Dr. Das is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Dr. Das' Experience

See how Dr. Das' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Das

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Das has admitting privileges.

Dr. Das' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Das to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Das' Performance
in LAKE IN THE HILLS |
I HAVE BEEN AN PATIENT FOR DR.DAS FOR ALMOST 11 YEARS AND I CANT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR ALL OF THE GREAT CARE I HAVE RECEIVED. SHE HAS DELIVERED ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS/FAMILIES CHILDREN. I RECENTLY MOVED TO LAKE IN THE HILLS AND WILL STILL TRAVEL TO SEE HER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR THAT MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO CARE FOR YOU I RECOMMEND MAKING AN APPOINTMENT!
in Bartlett, IL |
They allowed me run late on my birth control pill for a bill I wasn't aware of. The doctor refuses to talk to patients. I have been with her for 5 years and have never been treated so poorly by Pam in the office. Just terrible. Very disappointed.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
The doctor is very money minded, just want to earn money...highly dissapointed with the doctor and staff service. No star for the service
streamwood il |
this office only seems to care about money and not patient care. very unprofessional even the office manager and billing manager! just to nickle and dime me and when i dont have the money to give. the billing office is also very unprofessional and rude and the office manager angela has a bad attitude that needs to be shaped up. i will never go back to this office again! save your money and get better patient care and a practice that cares about you patient needs!
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I "WAS" a patient with Dr Das. The doctor and her staff are highly unprofessional. If you want to verify, ask for your medical records and listen to all the excuses for not having records maintained. You can imagine how good they will be at their respective jobs based on that. I lost my baby as result of negligence by her and her office staff. There is one thing professional about her office- They will remind you every visit that you might have few bucks as open balance. Save your baby.
Somewhere in life she lost her compassion for her patients and rather than talk to them as grown people, it makes her happier to see her patients leave her office in tears. And if she sends you to a specialist, no matter what they tell/do for you, in her eyes they are wrong, and then you're wrong for listening to them. She had me fearing pregnancy and her! DO NOT see this "doctor."
in North Aurora, IL |
She is the absolute best. I've had two babies with her and has been amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.
Bartlett, IL |
EXTREMELY bad experience at active labor. Entire time she was condescending & made me feel inapt of pushing out baby (even though the nurse showed me what a great job I was doing on the charts). Made frustrated faces, remarks like "I don't think you wan to have this baby", "I told you you should've done more exercise during pregnancy". She lowered or in layman terms, stopped my epidural anesthesia & made me feel every ounce of pain for 3 hrs, before emergency c-sec. Never apologized for anything
in Medinah,il |
My wife became a pt w/dr.das 2007,We had delivered two children w/her. A few years ago had to switch docs due to an ins.change @ wk. Late 2014 my wife developed female issues(severe pelvic pain) & kept getting brushed off by the md. Back seeing dr Das since 2016 & so happy for that. She & her staff are wonderful & so compassionate to all your questions & needs. They're informative & treat my wife like she's the ONLY pt. Evening & weekend hours are also a +. Highly recommend this great office.
in Hanover Park, IL |
My pregnancy ended becoming high risk suddenly at 20 weeks. I was in the hospital by 24 weeks on bed rest, and Dr. Das visited every day she was working to check on me through the terrifying experience. I knew she was working closely on all decisions for my baby and I, making sure I stayed pregnant as long as I could. The office staff and ultrasound technician were incredibly friendly and helpful as well during my visits. I couldn't have asked for a better obgyn to be there during my pregnancy.
Northbrook, IL |
Dr.Das & her staff are exceptional. I am so happy that I switched over to her for my pregnancy care. She always takes the time & never rush me when I ask questions. Prior to becoming pregnant I got on an Obama health plan come to find out that I was sold a health plan that was not the best for me. Despite my huge deductible, that led me into a terrible panic, the office has worked with me & set me up on a pay plan for services. I would & have recommended Dr. Das and her office for ob/gyn care.
Bartlett, IL |
The account manager Pam, is truly unprofessional. She is full of excuses but doesn't have ear to listen so she can never really help you with any of your questions and person like her is managing staff and system is bound to have unhappy patients choosing to not recommend this practice. Both Doctors in this practice are okay and not informative unless you do your homework with list of questions. You will never learn any advice from them so new mothers with no social group plz be aware.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Doctor is ok, but her front desk staff, Linda is very rude. Always complaining about Dr. Das's patients. She wouldn't even make an eye contact when she is talking to her patients. She can give a very dirty look too.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Das, MD?
Are you Dr. Das?

Compare Dr. Das

Dr. Das' Care Philosophy

Dr. Das' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Das has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Das' Board Certifications

• Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Wright State University Dayton
    University Of Illinois Chicago

• Bengali
  • Hindi

Dr. Das does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Das and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics
  • Prenatal Care

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC