Dr. Andrea Buck, DO

Dr. Andrea Buck, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Andrea Buck, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Medford, NJ. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

103 Old Marlton Pike Ste 215

Medford, NJ 08055

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Buck

See how frequently Dr. Buck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fungal Nail Infection
Skin Infections
Ringworm

Dr. Buck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Buck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buck to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Buck's Performance
in Vincentown, NJ |
Always good experience with Dr Buck and now the same with Courtney.
in Lumberton, NJ |
Dr. Buck and her staff always took the time to "work" with my in-law who had dementia. The personal attention meant a lot to my family. I have never had to wait for a appointment, they always found a spot within reason and that fit my schedule. In addition, I have been with Dr. Buck for over 20 years. She has addressed some major concerns for me, as I am at risk with some family history of skin cancer. I could not be happier. I highly recommend her.
in Vincentown, NJ |
This office is incredible. Easy to make appointments & are accommodating for last minute scheduling. Dr. Buck's expertise/knowledge is the best around. My whole family has visited Dr. Buck for the last 7 years for different reasons. She had treated my son since 3 for eczema, my daughter since 10 for acne. Her office staff has always been courteous and friendly. We have never had a bad experience. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone who was looking for a reputable dermatologist!
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr. Buck and her staff are the BEST! All are courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Buck makes my office visits relaxing and fun. She has a great personality yet is serious and thorough when treating my concerns. I have been going to Dr. Buck's office for approximately five years and would not consider going to any other dermatologist.
in HAINESPORT, NJ |
Dr. Buck treated me for warts that another dermatologist treated for years and it had never gone away. They are now completely gone. I feel like I wasted a lot of time and money at the other doctor. Dr.Buck was super nice and the staff was so friendly and helpful.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Buck and her staff are wonderful. The second I walk in I felt comfortable. Dr Buck took the time to listen to all my concerns and answered all my questions. She is kind, caring, and compassionate. Great experience.
Medford |
This Dr. is awful! She is unprofessional, lacks compassion and has no understanding for the issues teens and adolescents have. I should have known better when they were able to schedule an appointment within days when all the other Dermatology offices in the area have at least a 3 week wait if not more. The experience was embarrassing and uncomfortable to say the least. The staff is not knowledgeable at all and very contradictory. They don't listen!
We try our very best to provide a great experience for all of our patients. Unfortunately it is impossible to please everyone. We will not however, tolerate anyone being belligerent or disrespectful to our staff. Most of our patients will eagerly tell you that our staff is kind, caring , courteous and as helpful as possible. Physician Assistant Courtney Houde has recently joined our practice which has opened up immediate appointments including Tuesday evenings.
in Medford Lakes Nj |
Dr. Buck loves what she does for her patients. Her staff is very friendly and respectful.
in Riverside, NJ |
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Buck and her wonderful staff. Everyone was so pleasant and friendly from the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctor herself!
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Buck, DO?

See our Dermatologists at Cooper University Hospital