Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.Read more

Dr. Beck's Experience

See how Dr. Beck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beck

Dr. Beck accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Beck has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Beck's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr.Beck's for one year. She provided a thorough annual exam, and has seen me when I was sick. She provided me with excellent care, understood my issues, was thoughtful, and has a very kind aura about her. I highly recommend her.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. back and dressed every question that I had with clarity and compassion. I was treated respectfully and was satisfied that the information I was given was correct and applicable
in Brentwood, TN |
My first visit with Dr Andrea Beck was just great! She took time to get to know me and we discussed my medical background. She is patient, confident and very easy to talk to. I like that she is thorough and shows genuine concern for my health and wellbeing. She develops immediate trust and I have already recommended her to my friends. If you are looking for a great internist, I would suggest you give her a call!
in Nashville, TN |
I always recommend Dr. Beck to everyone! She understands me and is always open to all of my questions and concerns. I never feel rushed. I never have to wait. She is fantastic.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Beck, MD?
Are you Dr. Beck?

Compare Dr. Beck

More Internists like Dr. Beck at Frist Clinic

Dr. Beck's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Beck has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beck's Board Certifications

Dr. Beck does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2007

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Dr. Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Beck does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.