Dr. Andrea Beck, MD

Dr. Andrea Beck, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Andrea Beck, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Beck is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Beck

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Beck's Experience

Dr. Beck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Tulane University School Of Medicine

Dr. Beck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Beck's Performance
Nashville,TN |
Dr. Andrea Beck gives me a good explanation about health. She's giving me advice how to improve good quality of health.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beck is kind, down to earth and takes as much time as you need to explain what she finds and her recommendations for treatment. Office staff is welcoming, courteous and friendly.
in Old Hickory, TN |
Dr Beck is very thorough and answers all your questions and spends the time going over everything with you.
in Nashville, TN |
Excellent physician, and she actively listens to her patients then provides the necessary care1
in Nashville, TN |
She is friendly and professional.......very easy to converse with. She has given 'asked for' advice on subjects other than in her practice.....goes the extra mile. She has excellent staff working under her. I am grateful she accepts Medicare patients.
in Greenbrier, TN |
I liked Dr. Beck so well, I had my wife come to her also. Friendly, professional, great listener and always a pleasure to talk with. She knows her stuff and works with me whenever I have a concern. Recommend her highly.
Nashville, TN |
Both myself and my wife see Doctor Andrea Beck. Her and her staff provide us with excellent care. Always ready to help with medical needs she is a top notch doctor.
Lilburn, GA |
Minimal waiting, smooth flow between exam and lab work. Dr Beck did not seem hurried during my exam. She did a thorough exam and also allowed time for any questions/concerns.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Andrea is an excellent physician....she is knowledgeable, has the ability to identify problems quickly and accurately. ...and provide the proper treatments....she is friendly and takes time to listen to the patient!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Andrea Beck is very thorough, patient, understanding and caring. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
in Nashville, TN |
Love Dr. Beck. She is thorough, thoughtful and partners with me in my healthcare needs. I never feel rushed and feel that she is genuinely committed to improving my health.
in Kingston Springs, TN |
If you want a competent, professional and personal doctor, then you want Dr. Andrea Beck. I never feel rushed by her or her staff. They make me feel like my health is their top priority. Great job!! ??
Nashville, TN |
Dr. beck is very personable and seemed genuinely interested in my concerns and opinions. I especially appreciated that she has an associate who tKes the necessary notes during the visit so she can focus on her patient. Dr. Beck offered sound advice accompanied by explanations about why she was making them. It was my initial visit and I will definitely be continuing with her as my physician.
in Nashville, TN |
I am so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Beck. I am so skeptical of having to go to a doctor and feel rushed out. With Dr. Beck I never feel like she is rushing me out of the office. She takes her time and truly treats me as if I was her only patient and I know I am not but it is a wonderful feeling knowing she cares. She also takes the time to get to the bottom of the problem instead of jumping the gun and just assuming that my symptoms are one specific thing. She is GREAT!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beck is always listens to your concerns and give you best answers that she can to keep you healthy. She never gets in rush which I greatly appreciate!
Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Beck always takes time to connect with me personally before addressing my medical needs and concerns and has been persistent and successful in making sure my medical issues are resolved. She has been prompt in response to my emails and requests for referrals to other specialists.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr.Beck's for one year. She provided a thorough annual exam, and has seen me when I was sick. She provided me with excellent care, understood my issues, was thoughtful, and has a very kind aura about her. I highly recommend her.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. back and dressed every question that I had with clarity and compassion. I was treated respectfully and was satisfied that the information I was given was correct and applicable
in Brentwood, TN |
My first visit with Dr Andrea Beck was just great! She took time to get to know me and we discussed my medical background. She is patient, confident and very easy to talk to. I like that she is thorough and shows genuine concern for my health and wellbeing. She develops immediate trust and I have already recommended her to my friends. If you are looking for a great internist, I would suggest you give her a call!
in Nashville, TN |
I always recommend Dr. Beck to everyone! She understands me and is always open to all of my questions and concerns. I never feel rushed. I never have to wait. She is fantastic.
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Beck, MD?
Are you Dr. Beck?

Visit Dr. Beck

Dr. Beck accepts 16 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • American General
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card