Dr. Andre Vendryes, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Andre Vendryes, MD
Dr. Andre Vendryes, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Vendryes is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center.

Dr. Vendryes' Experience

See how Dr. Vendryes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vendryes

Dr. Vendryes accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Vendryes is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vendryes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vendryes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vendryes to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Vendryes' Performance
in Sebastian, FL |
Doctor Vendryes is very pleasant, easy to talk to, go over my test results, answered all of my question. Always treated me with respect.I would recommend Dr. Andre Vendryes, to anyone.
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Vendryes is very caring and takes his time to understand your symptoms. I do truly believe he cares about people, but I was misdiagnosed after getting a second opinion from another doctor. I will not return to this doctor for several reasons, but the main reason is the lack of communication. His nurse does not return phone calls and you have to keep calling and calling and stay on top of it, good luck getting a hold of her. For that reason I will not longer go to this practice.
Vero Beach, FL |
If I could give 0 out of 5 stars I DEFINITELY would! The staff is unprofessional and rude witch is no surprise. The Dr himself is the worst. He refuses to give you referrals. Tells you what you want to hear, and then its on your way again. Not to mention dropping clients with NO heads up. Thanks, because I don't need an irresponsible medical professional checking on me. I'd rather have one who ins't so selfish, and has some staff that has some REAL respect.
in Vero Beach, FL |
My whole family and myself were patients of Dr. Vendryes. I am in my fifties and suffer from high blood pressure and shortness of breath. Coming from a family with a history of heart disease, I wanted to get a second opinion from a local cardiologist. Dr. Vendryes refused to give me a referral saying "you're fine" and "it is not necessary". After insisting that he give me a cardiologist referral he dropped my whole family as patients, and did not even have the courtesy to tell us. Horrible!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Very Caring and Smart. Excellent diagnostician. No Ego, Just Intelligence. I'm very glad to have found such a great doctor.
in Vero |
He is a great doctor. If you want someone to upfront and honest with you he is the one. He just doesn't dole out meds.
in Vero beach Florida |
He is a very patient oriented Doctor. He listens and explains everything to you. Great doctor.
in Vero Beach, FL |
This doctor's office tried to charge me for services that my insurance company already paid for. They told me that my insurance company denied my claims because I didn't pay my insurance premiums. Not only did my insurance company pay the claims, but they told me that my premiums were paid in full and up to date. When I cofronted this doctor's office they claimed it was a misunderstanding. What a joke! I'm glad God gave me common sense to investigate before making a decision.
in Vero Beach, FL |
He is dictatorial, does not listen to patient enough, sells herbal products in his front office, features a gigantic Bible there (which could be off-putting to others of other faiths or no religious persuasion), and just in general is not a satisfactory physician. I'd go to a voodoo doctor or medicine woman first, before returning to Vendry's office. I can buy herbal products on my own. Most do not work, anyway, if you're really sick. If you're really sick, find another physician besides A.V
in Vero Beach, FL |
My daughter first visited Dr. Vendryes and I found him to be a patient and caring person. I then chose the doctor for my own self. He listens, explains and seems to genuinely care what the patient has to say. I never felt rushed during my visit.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Vendryes, MD?
Are you Dr. Vendryes?

Compare Dr. Vendryes

Dr. Vendryes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Vendryes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vendryes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Jackson Meml Hosp/U Miami

Completed in 1996

Jackson Meml Hosp/U Miami

Completed in 1998

Dr. Vendryes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vendryes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vendryes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vendryes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.