Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD

Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Trenton Orthopedic Group 1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Trenton, NJ 08619 Get Directions

Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Trenton, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Pagliaro is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and RWJ University Hospital Hamilton.

Dr. Pagliaro's Experience

See how Dr. Pagliaro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pagliaro

Dr. Pagliaro accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pagliaro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pagliaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pagliaro to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Pagliaro's Performance
in Princeton, NJ |
I found Dr. Pagliaro to be an excellent doctor. I went to him for a knee injury. He explained what was going on with my knee in a way that understood. He gave me options and materials explaining the options. He listened to my concerns and really put my mind at ease. Needless to say after treatment I am doing great.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was excellent and patient with me with all the questions I had before and after my surgery. Everything worked out great. I highly recommend him.
in Ewing, NJ, |
Dr. Andre Pagliaro is a highly experienced, and very knowledgeable doctor. I am so very thankful he was recommended to me when I was in need. From the moment I first met him, I knew I was in good medical hands. I am completely healed and I will continue to recommend Dr. Pagliaro without any hesitation.
in Robbinsville, NJ |
This is my second treatment and surgery by Dr. Pagliaro. His advice on why and when to have surgery has helped me tremendously with my injuries. I follow his pre op and post instructions which have helped me get through these procedures. Friendly and professional.
in Wrightstown |
He gave me the best advice for my quick recovery from my foot problem I would recommend him to anyone for that same condition took his advice and it worked well will see him again if I need him gave them a five star
in Trenton, NJ |
Outstanding Doctor and staff ,DR Pagliaro is not in a rush to push you out of office ,does a great job using himself as reference for proper stretching technique,is patient and caring takes time to answer all questions.I would absolutely recommend DR Pagliaro for any foot issue.
in Yardley, PA |
Dr. Pagliaro is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the foot. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. Trenton Orthopaedics is efficient and appointments are kept on time. No more than 5 minute wait. The people there are very pleasant and caring from the front desk to the doctors themselves. Dr. Pagliaro was the 4th doctor that I saw regarding my problem with my stress fractured big toe. He is the only one that solved my problem with an injection. I wish I had gone to him first.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is very kind and an expert diagnostician. He accurately found a problem that was previously misdiagnosed. He recommended non-surgical treatments before discussion other options.
in Trenton, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Pagliaro to family and friends because he makes you feel as though you are his most important patient in the world. Of course, I know he has many patients, but when its my turn to see him, I am his greatest concern! He keeps me confident and upbeat which is a positive to aid my healing. There has never been a problem that he can't fix. If it wasn't for Dr. Pagliaro, I wouldn't be walking today.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr.Pagliaro was very kind and concerned with my feet problems. He took the time to explain my condition and to explain my treatment options. He opted for the easiest treatments first and they worked very well. Without any injections or surgery, his suggestions brought my pain level down to almost nothing. He is a great doctor !
Langhorne, PA |
Very well run office and Dr. Pagliaro provided excellent down-to-earth care over a 6+ month recovery period. Would highly recommend.
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Paglioro was a top notch doctor who was genuine, compassion and a very skilled and professional doctor. My husband had developed a failed surgery from another physician and Dr. Paglioro kindly and professionally came in immediately and saved the day and my husbands life. He took charge and immediatlely did an emergency surgery washing out the surgical infection and MRSA that was delevoped. He communicated effectively with me and always returned calls on time. He was top notch and saved him.
in Trenton, NJ |
He was very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. If you want a true healer he's the real deal!
in Trenton, NJ |
Other than always being behind in appointments, the surgery and scar were top notch! Recovery has been excellent and he makes sure you are informed and educated.
in Hamilton New Jersey |
I truly believe that Dr Pagliaro saved my foot and if it was for him I wouldn't be walking today...I have 3 small children and he and his office have been a blessing. Everything he said was so true.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr Pagliaro diagnosed my problem right away gave me a plan explained the X-ray showed me why I was having so much pain in my foot. We have started on the first step to see if this can be elevated. I've been dealing with this problem for a long time . Dr Pagliaro was very caring and knowledgeable.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro did a fantastic job of helping me with my achillies tendon. He quickly diagnosed the issue and he clearly laid out a plan for me to follow. He explained everything to me and what different routes of care that were available to me. He was a great help to me and I appreciate his time and knowledge greatly. I would highly recommend him.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is a highly skilled orthopaedist who explains your condition very simply and concisely. He points out your healing progress on the x-rays and advises exercises to do at home besides your regular physical therapy to obtain maximum range of motion.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is very patient in explaining the different types of treatment for my mom's heel and ankle. Ht took the time out to answer all of our concerns and questions to assure we selected the best option for us.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was a very caring doctor and explained everything perfectly.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was very caring and informative. He provided excellent medical care. I would highly recommend him for any ankle or foot injury!
in Mercerville, NJ |
Excellent doctor and his office one of the best well oiled machines I have ever seen, an amazing staff!
in Pennington, NJ |
He is one of the most thorough and skilled orthopedists in the area. He takes the time to explain exactly what your condition is, how it got that way, and the options available to treat it. He is very hands-on, and performed all aspects of procedures that some doctors would have done by assistants.
in Newtown, PA |
I would recommend Dr Pagliaro to anyone that needs the foot surgery I had. I had a bunion operation,. He was definitely attention to detail about the whole sugery. NOw I can be a Foot Model . thank you Dr.Pagliaro!!!
Browns Mills, NJ |
Excellent doctor. Explains procedures and options in plain language. Works with patients.
in Allentown, NJ |
Treatment was perfect.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro did emergency surgery on my 93 year old mother when she fell and broke her hip. He is a very caring and informative dr.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD?
Are you Dr. Pagliaro?

Compare Dr. Pagliaro

}

Dr. Pagliaro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Pagliaro has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pagliaro's Board Certifications

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

Hahnemann School Of Medicine, Allegheny University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Pagliaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pagliaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Achilles Tenotomy