Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD

Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Mercerville, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 220

Mercerville, NJ 08619

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • EmblemHealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Pagliaro

See how frequently Dr. Pagliaro performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Fracture
Limb Pain
Fracture

Dr. Pagliaro's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Hahnemann School Of Medicine, Allegheny University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Pagliaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pagliaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pagliaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pagliaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pagliaro to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Pagliaro's Performance
in Monroe |
Dr. Pagliaro is a wonderful doctor! Kind, personable and very intelligent. I was treated for a broken foot recently and received such great care. It's rare these days to find a physician who is not just smart, but also patient. Dr. Pagliaro took time to answer my questions and otherwise reassure me, which was great. The PA, and staff should also be commended.
in princeton NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is a great surgeon but what I like is that he tries to avoid surgery. He is proficient and attentive to detail. I have never asked a question that he could not answer at once and he is patient when he explains everything. I trust his opinion completely. He has cured my achy shoulder and hip and I am old......He is great.
in princeton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is BRILLIANT. He can easily see what is wrong and he explains it beautifully in what ever depth you require. He has done several surgeries on my feet that have had perfect outcomes. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is absolutely the BEST!!!!!
in Trenton, NJ |
very thourogh, kind and caring
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr Pagliaro is outstanding! i would recommend his to anyone any everyone in need of his services!
in Flemington, NJ |
We met Dr. Pagliaro in the ER when my seven-year-old broke his arm. His confidence put both my husband and I at ease. He not only knew what he was doing, but conveyed each step up the procedure to us. He told us stories about his own injuries, which made us feel so much better. He has an excellent bedside manner. Since the initial injury, he has bent over backwards to fit us in at his office. He understands that we have a busy schedule with our young boys. I highly recommend him.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was very patient, efficient in diagnosis, very through. and would recommend him to any one. he recommended me to get 928 new balance sneakers, which had an immediate relief. additionaly sent me to physical therapy which helped with pain.
Upper Darby, PA |
Very helpful and explains a clear coarse of action
in Vincentown, NJ |
Dr.Pagliaro is kind listens to what you have to say.Never rushes you out he takes all your concerns about your problem and makes you understand what has to be done and is available if you have problems he will call you back himself.My surgery was a very difficult one and thanks to Dr Pagliaro I am now living a normal life without pain and walking I was not able to to that before the surgery.
in Levittown PA |
I came to Dr Pagliaro office from a referral from Saint Mary's hospital. Dr Pagliaro was caring, Understanding and did everything he could before doing surgery. In February he did Surgery Excellent job not only did he do an outstanding job with his surgery he did a great job with my aftercare. I highly recommend this doctor he honestly cares about his patients. My last foot surgeon had no aftercare program and it really does matter. Staff excellent,efficient.
in Princeton, NJ |
I found Dr. Pagliaro to be an excellent doctor. I went to him for a knee injury. He explained what was going on with my knee in a way that understood. He gave me options and materials explaining the options. He listened to my concerns and really put my mind at ease. Needless to say after treatment I am doing great.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was excellent and patient with me with all the questions I had before and after my surgery. Everything worked out great. I highly recommend him.
in Ewing, NJ, |
Dr. Andre Pagliaro is a highly experienced, and very knowledgeable doctor. I am so very thankful he was recommended to me when I was in need. From the moment I first met him, I knew I was in good medical hands. I am completely healed and I will continue to recommend Dr. Pagliaro without any hesitation.
in Robbinsville, NJ |
This is my second treatment and surgery by Dr. Pagliaro. His advice on why and when to have surgery has helped me tremendously with my injuries. I follow his pre op and post instructions which have helped me get through these procedures. Friendly and professional.
in Wrightstown |
He gave me the best advice for my quick recovery from my foot problem I would recommend him to anyone for that same condition took his advice and it worked well will see him again if I need him gave them a five star
in Trenton, NJ |
Outstanding Doctor and staff ,DR Pagliaro is not in a rush to push you out of office ,does a great job using himself as reference for proper stretching technique,is patient and caring takes time to answer all questions.I would absolutely recommend DR Pagliaro for any foot issue.
in Yardley, PA |
Dr. Pagliaro is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the foot. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. Trenton Orthopaedics is efficient and appointments are kept on time. No more than 5 minute wait. The people there are very pleasant and caring from the front desk to the doctors themselves. Dr. Pagliaro was the 4th doctor that I saw regarding my problem with my stress fractured big toe. He is the only one that solved my problem with an injection. I wish I had gone to him first.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is very kind and an expert diagnostician. He accurately found a problem that was previously misdiagnosed. He recommended non-surgical treatments before discussion other options.
in Trenton, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Pagliaro to family and friends because he makes you feel as though you are his most important patient in the world. Of course, I know he has many patients, but when its my turn to see him, I am his greatest concern! He keeps me confident and upbeat which is a positive to aid my healing. There has never been a problem that he can't fix. If it wasn't for Dr. Pagliaro, I wouldn't be walking today.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr.Pagliaro was very kind and concerned with my feet problems. He took the time to explain my condition and to explain my treatment options. He opted for the easiest treatments first and they worked very well. Without any injections or surgery, his suggestions brought my pain level down to almost nothing. He is a great doctor !
Langhorne, PA |
Very well run office and Dr. Pagliaro provided excellent down-to-earth care over a 6+ month recovery period. Would highly recommend.
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Paglioro was a top notch doctor who was genuine, compassion and a very skilled and professional doctor. My husband had developed a failed surgery from another physician and Dr. Paglioro kindly and professionally came in immediately and saved the day and my husbands life. He took charge and immediatlely did an emergency surgery washing out the surgical infection and MRSA that was delevoped. He communicated effectively with me and always returned calls on time. He was top notch and saved him.
in Trenton, NJ |
He was very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. If you want a true healer he's the real deal!
in Trenton, NJ |
Other than always being behind in appointments, the surgery and scar were top notch! Recovery has been excellent and he makes sure you are informed and educated.
in Hamilton New Jersey |
I truly believe that Dr Pagliaro saved my foot and if it was for him I wouldn't be walking today...I have 3 small children and he and his office have been a blessing. Everything he said was so true.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr Pagliaro diagnosed my problem right away gave me a plan explained the X-ray showed me why I was having so much pain in my foot. We have started on the first step to see if this can be elevated. I've been dealing with this problem for a long time . Dr Pagliaro was very caring and knowledgeable.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro did a fantastic job of helping me with my achillies tendon. He quickly diagnosed the issue and he clearly laid out a plan for me to follow. He explained everything to me and what different routes of care that were available to me. He was a great help to me and I appreciate his time and knowledge greatly. I would highly recommend him.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is a highly skilled orthopaedist who explains your condition very simply and concisely. He points out your healing progress on the x-rays and advises exercises to do at home besides your regular physical therapy to obtain maximum range of motion.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro is very patient in explaining the different types of treatment for my mom's heel and ankle. Ht took the time out to answer all of our concerns and questions to assure we selected the best option for us.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was a very caring doctor and explained everything perfectly.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro was very caring and informative. He provided excellent medical care. I would highly recommend him for any ankle or foot injury!
in Mercerville, NJ |
Excellent doctor and his office one of the best well oiled machines I have ever seen, an amazing staff!
in Pennington, NJ |
He is one of the most thorough and skilled orthopedists in the area. He takes the time to explain exactly what your condition is, how it got that way, and the options available to treat it. He is very hands-on, and performed all aspects of procedures that some doctors would have done by assistants.
in Newtown, PA |
I would recommend Dr Pagliaro to anyone that needs the foot surgery I had. I had a bunion operation,. He was definitely attention to detail about the whole sugery. NOw I can be a Foot Model . thank you Dr.Pagliaro!!!
Browns Mills, NJ |
Excellent doctor. Explains procedures and options in plain language. Works with patients.
in Allentown, NJ |
Treatment was perfect.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Pagliaro did emergency surgery on my 93 year old mother when she fell and broke her hip. He is a very caring and informative dr.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD?
Are you Dr. Pagliaro?

See our Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Pagliaro