Dr. Andre Jakoi, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 22 reviews.
Author:
I have had two major reconstructive surgeries. One in 2018 and one this year. Both operations were successful. He is PA Kyle is as good as they come After your operation and If you wake up with T. E. D. Compression hose on, make sure the nursing staff removes them.
Author:
I had spinal stenosis so badly I could barely walk. I couldn't even go to work. I laid in bed crying most of the day. The pain was unbearable. Dr. Jakoi FIXED IT!!! I have ZERO pain now. He gave me my life back!!!! If you are suffering with back pain PLEASE see Dr. Jakoi!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon!!!!
Author:
Dont be fooled by the young face. He may appear young but know his stuff! He fixed my back after two doctors at the university made a mess and a third one referred me to him! His office is very busy but after my excellent experience I can see why.
Author:
Dr. Jakoi explains things in a way you can really understand. His nurse is wonderful as well walking me through every step of the process for getting my surgery set up. I couldn’t be happier with my whole experience. Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Jakoi is a really busy guy but the wait to see him or any procedure is worth the wait. He cares. He is professional & talented. Not overly aggressive but does everything to meet the needs of the patient. He has operated on my spine twice. He even called me when I was hospitalized out of state. He wanted to know everything going on. He gives good instructions, clear & on point. His staff is AMAZING! His nurse, Emily, & his PA and NP are there to support him but mostly the patient.
Author:
Pleasant doctor who spent a lot of time with me. I felt very confident that I made the right decision.
Author:
Dr. Jakoi removed a tumor in my spine from my cancer. He was with me through the whole process and I couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of me.
Author:
Only surgeon I've met who actually take some longer than five minutes with you.
Author:
Dr Jakoi fixed my broken ankle, which was badly broken. I'm finally back to my normal activities and couldn't be happier!
Author:
Get ready to be ignored and rushed out the door if you see Jakoi. Also, if you're in pain he is not willing to help. He will, however, stereotype you as a person trying to get some easy drugs. If that were the case, it would be cheaper for me to go to the streets instead of paying for all of these appointments, MRIs, and x-rays. I am a non smoker, non drinker, and healthy other than my current un-diagnosed pain issue. Yet I am still told that he can do nothing for the pain.
Author:
Highly recommended. Very thorough and takes the time to listen to what you have to say.
Author:
Trustworthy and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Jakoi is a caring and compassionate spine surgeon. He is a great physician and always does what is in the best interest of his patients.
Author:
A++ doctor! Thank you for taking the time to listen and answer all of my questions. And most importantly, give me my life back!
Author:
Dr. Jakoi spent a lot of time with me before my surgery and explained my condition as well as the various treatments available. In the end, my minimally invasive surgery couldn't have gone better.
Author:
Caring doctor that will go the extra mile for his patients. Can't ask for more in a physician