Dr. Andre Jakoi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Andre Jakoi, MD
Dr. Andre Jakoi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Jakoi is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital.

Dr. Jakoi's Experience

See how Dr. Jakoi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jakoi

Dr. Jakoi accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Jakoi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jakoi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jakoi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jakoi to family and friends
    Dr. Jakoi's Performance
    Prairie Village, KS |
    The bad: I had to wait an hour to see him. The good: best surgery I've ever had and finally solved my back problems for which I've had five surgeries previously and none of those doctors could fix the problem. The truth: I would've waited forever for this outcome. My husband and I are so thankful.
    in Kansas City |
    Dr. Jakoi removed a tumor in my spine from my cancer. He was with me through the whole process and I couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of me.
    in Prairie Village, KS |
    Only surgeon I've met who actually take some longer than five minutes with you.
    Kansas City |
    Dr Jakoi fixed my broken ankle, which was badly broken. I'm finally back to my normal activities and couldn't be happier!
    Kansas City, MO |
    Get ready to be ignored and rushed out the door if you see Jakoi. Also, if you're in pain he is not willing to help. He will, however, stereotype you as a person trying to get some easy drugs. If that were the case, it would be cheaper for me to go to the streets instead of paying for all of these appointments, MRIs, and x-rays. I am a non smoker, non drinker, and healthy other than my current un-diagnosed pain issue. Yet I am still told that he can do nothing for the pain.
    Kansas City |
    Highly recommended. Very thorough and takes the time to listen to what you have to say.
    in Kansas City |
    Trustworthy and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Dr. Jakoi is a caring and compassionate spine surgeon. He is a great physician and always does what is in the best interest of his patients.
    in Kansas City |
    A++ doctor! Thank you for taking the time to listen and answer all of my questions. And most importantly, give me my life back!
    Dr. Jakoi spent a lot of time with me before my surgery and explained my condition as well as the various treatments available. In the end, my minimally invasive surgery couldn't have gone better.
    Caring doctor that will go the extra mile for his patients. Can't ask for more in a physician
    Have you seen Dr. Andre Jakoi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jakoi?

Dr. Jakoi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Jakoi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jakoi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI

Graduated in 2008

Drexel U MCP/Hahnemann Hosp
      University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
      Clemson University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Jakoi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jakoi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
    • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jakoi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jakoi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.