Dr. Andre Harris Sr, MD

Dr. Andre Harris Sr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Andre Harris Sr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dayton, OH and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

Horizons Women's Healthcare

1 Elizabeth Pl Ste M

Dayton, OH 45417

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Behavioral Health Network
  • CareSource
  • Delta Health System
  • Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Health Span
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Harris Sr

See how frequently Dr. Harris Sr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
Symptomatic Menopause
Perimenopause

Dr. Harris Sr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Harris Sr' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harris Sr "I want patients to know that you are my focus. It isn't the disease process or just the practice of medicine that drives me. I am motivated by the opportunity that I have to be a part of your life. Whether I am delivering your first baby, helping you battle through hot flashes and low libido, or performing a hysterectomy you are the focus of my care. Compassionate, professional, and expert care is what you deserve and will receive at Horizons Women's Healthcare"

This content was provided by Dr. Harris Sr "Personalized, professional, and quality care for every woman. We view a woman's health care as vital to her physical and emotional well being. Whether caring for your first pregnancy, first abnormal mammogram, or first hot flash you are the center of our focus. We bring technology, a beautiful facility, and professional attitude to the forefront of our care. When you are finished with your first appointment our goal is that you find it to be the most enjoyable experience that you have had in an OB/GYN office."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Miami Valley Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Miami Valley Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Hormone Therapy (SottoPelle)
    Other Education | Completed 2014

• Jack Gruber Excellence in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Award, 2006
  • SNMA Outstanding Resident Award, 2006
  • John Halki Exemplary Physican Award, 2006

Dr. Harris Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris Sr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris Sr to family and friends

Dr. Harris Sr' Performance

Dr. Harris Sr Says:
"

It is humbling for someone else to recognize your work.  My goal is always to provide "world class care" to the women of the Miami Valley and beyond.  Thank you for the vote of confidence and the kind words!!!

"

Dr. Harris took the time to explain the procedures he was completing, and the care to help me understand what was going on with my condition. He was friendly and courteous and still maintained a professional manner. I currently travel to Dayton from Columbus because I have been unable to find...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
In 2007, I discovered my teen daughter was hiding a pregnancy and VERY far along. Dr. Harris' office got us in in 2 days and his wife set us up with parenting resources. They were so professional and caring. They made a very difficult and stressful time as easy as possible. I can never thank them...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1