Dr. Andre Cohen, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Marietta Eye Clinic 8841 Hospital Dr Douglasville, GA 30134 Get Directions
Dr. Andre Cohen, MD
Dr. Andre Cohen, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Douglasville, GA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Wellstar Douglas Hospital and Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Marietta, GA |
The nurse did such a good job with my IV. The staff at the surgery center was awesome. No pain or discomfort whatsoever. I have 20/20 vision all because of my awesome doctor!
in Marietta, GA |
The care I received was fabulous. The outcome was a lot more than I expected. I recommend Dr. Cohen and his clinic to anyone.
in Marietta, GA |
I was nervous to have cataract surgery because I only have one good eye. Dr. Cohen and the whole office staff took time to explain the procedure and understood our fears. Everyone has been really nice. My vision ended up being 20/20. Today in the kitchen, things that I could not see across the room I could now see perfectly.
in Marietta, GA |
Cataract surgery with Dr. Cohen has been an amazing experience. The colors, the brightness, the clearness of everything is absolutely amazing. 24 hours ago I was using my glasses and today I haven't had them on all day. I've been on my computer and on my phone without glasses. No problem with the surgery. No pain. I would truly, highly recommend MEC to anybody that needs anything done with their eyes
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Cohen is an exceptional surgeon and attending physician who genuinely cares for each patient and their particular needs. He is kind, a good listener, and an exceptional surgeon. My cataracts were successfully removed and now I am no longer wearing glasses! I cannot thank Dr. Cohen enough for positively impacting every day with my new excellent vision.
in Acworth Ga |
Great!!!! Very Happy with Dr Cohen and staff
in Marietta, GA |
I was nervous about the procedure but after all was said and done I shouldn't have been. At first it was a little uncomfortable but well worth it. To see blades of grass and strands of hair and read my iPhone in the middle of the night without glasses is wonderful. My vision is perfect!
in Marietta, GA |
I didn't have a clue that I had cataracts. Finding out I had them was a shock. The experience went much better than I expected. Even the recovery was much better than I expected. The staff was on point, helpful, friendly, made me feel comfortable. And wow! The difference in might right eye is amazing! I didn't realize how bad my vision was! Everything is so bright now. My vision is great now! I have no regrets. Dr. Cohen came highly recommended.
in Marietta, GA |
I would give Dr. Cohen 10 stars out of 5 if I could! I was leary of having surgery because I was afraid of the outcome and possible eye injuries. Now I see like I am 15 years old. I see 20/20! I can read signs see colors that I couldn't before. Now I can see how blue my wife's eyes are. It was a lot easier than I expected. The staff at the office and surgery center have been fantastic. They are courteous, kind, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anybody!
in Marietta, GA |
I had cataract surgery 4/19. The whole entire staff at MEC including Dr. Cohen has been professional and courteous. I would recommend to family friends anyone. I came in for my recheck today my vision is 20/20 today and before I couldn't see the big E on the chart. They weren't even expecting the vision to be that good! I can't thank Dr. Cohen enough. He is awesome. When I get ready to do my other eye I will definitely be back.
Marietta, GA |
I had PRK with Dr. Cohen and it was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.I can see without contacts and glasses!!! YAYYYYY!!! He really explain the procedure and the staff was really helpful.
in Marietta, GA |
The results of my surgery were better than expected and I have high standards! I am 100% satisfied. He is a great surgeon and a great guy too!
in Marietta, GA |
Everybody has been awesome from the douglasville office to the surgery center. I couldn't ask for better treatment. Before my cataract surgery, I couldn't see the cars in front of me on the road and after cataract surgery I read every street sign on my way home from surgery!
in Smyrna, Ga |
Having someone "sticking you in the eye" is not a comfortable thought. So, as are most new patients, I was apprehensive about having cataract surgery. In hindsight(no pun intended), the experience was much easier than I expected and virtually painless. The improvement in my sight is very significant, and I no longer need my glasses. As far as Dr Andre Cohen, simply stated, "seeing is believing" and he made it happen. Please thank him for me. Bill Talerico
in Marietta, GA |
My experiece has been effortless. Coming in and being able to find out that you can have laser assisted surgery. The most phenomenal part is when the goof juice wears off you can read without glasses or contacts. Dr. Cohen did that for me. I would recommend it to anyone I don't care how old you are. I feel very blessed.
in Marietta, GA |
I appreciate the way Dr. Cohen told my medications because I am a diabetic. It was the first time in many years that my BS was at a normal rate. It helped me not be afraid of the surgery. He works fast. He did a marvelous job on my eyes. It feels good out of 30 years to be able to read signs, look at a computer, and read a book without glasses. I am very, very pleased! He was an awesome!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr.Cohen was everything I excepted. Kind and caring, made me feel comfortable. He was also highly recommended which is why I chose him and I was not disappointed.
in Marietta, GA |
Long wait times. For simple procedures Dr Cohen is excellent. He is not comfortable with complex issues.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Trichiasis
  • Ulcer

Emory University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology