Dr. Andre Berger, MD

Dr. Andre Berger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Andre Berger, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine in 1974 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.Read his story

9400 Brighton Way Ste 405

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Berger's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Berger's conditions and procedures:

• Aging Face
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Fat Analysis
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Fat Reduction Procedure
  • Growth Hormone Deficiency
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight Maintenance
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wrinkles

Health that shows.  Age that doesn't.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berger

Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andre Berger, MD
Rejuvalife is a wonderful place!!! Kaitelyn has it all together for scheduling etc. Traci is a fabulous administrator, advisor and listener... And Dr. Berger is truly magnificent...Part/physician, (he knows his way around the face),Part artist, (he knows what will improve appearances)... Recently, I had a big hole in my face post plastic surgery, (not by him), he filled that and lifted my cheeks and made me feel a lot better about the surgery that I wanted to cry about. He is magical!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
If you are looking for quality care, this is the place to go. I had an emergency while on vacation in Los Angeles. The fillers that were injected back home got swollen under my eyes. Found Dr. Berger and he immediately took great care of me. He used vitrase hylourinadaise to dissolve the fillers gone wrong and he also discussed with me all my concerns. Tracy and Dr. Berger were very warm and professional. Thank you Dr. Berger and his staff for being so nice to me when I needed it the most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
People may find it odd that I’m posting a review 4 years later. I received Bellafill in my cheeks and temples per Dr Bergers suggestions. He told me the filler was “long lasting” but as it turns out they really aren’t sure how long it lasts. Could be 5 years, 10 years or forever! No one seems to know. My cheeks are definitely over filled which another cosmetic surgeon pointed out. I just thought at some point it would start to dissipate. Be careful getting permanent fillers in your face.
I am so sorry to hear about this 4 years later....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
I liked that Dr Berger himself performed the injections and not a nurse or technician. He was attentive to my questions and concerns. Nurse Marilou and the rest of the staff were warm and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
"I have been a patient of Dr. Andre Berger for the last 5 years. I initially read about him online, and decided to go and see him. When I first went to see him, I was 53 years old, and have had numerous age related issues, including heart problems and diabetes. I want to add that I had been under the care of a typical "western" doctor for the last 25 years (in Chicago, where Im originally from) who was, basically, the kind of doctor who thinks everything can be treated with a pharmaceutical dru
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
The entire staff was extremely nice and had answers to all my questions. My experience was flat out perfect from beginning to end. When I visited with Dr. Berger, he was very thorough, honest and took his time to make sure I was at ease and had a good understanding of anything and everything. If you're looking for the right Doctor, stop searching. Dr. Berger and the office as a whole was hands down the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger is very tuned in to his patients: intuitive, precise, thorough, meticulous, warm, and supportive. He is passionate about his work - making his patients feel and look better using a holistic approach - and it shows. Also, his staff is terrific, very capable and comforting; I had great experiences with both Elvia and Janet. I would definitely recommend Dr. Berger's program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
I was very pleased with the overall experience. The atmosphere is professional, staff was helpful and informative. Dr. Berger took time to explain everything in detail and answer all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger was very attentive, informative and trustworthy. Plus he did a beautiful job on me! I'm so happy and my confidence is back. Everyone in the office was so friendly and comforting. Janet especially made my visits so pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andre Berger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berger?