Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD

Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Andre Aboolian

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Aboolian specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Aboolian? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aboolian's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Aboolian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aboolian

Dr. Aboolian accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aboolian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Aboolian's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aboolian to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Aboolian
Dr. Aboolian's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (60)
in West Hollywood, CA |
Dr Aboolian is such a Kind Human. Very understanding, honest, friendly, polite, and makes you feel comfortable. He actually takes the time to listen to you before and after surgery. Very Caring... He was even calling me over the weekend to assure my Wednesday surgery is recovering smoothly. He recommends whats the best for your body and leaves the decision to you. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction. The result is exactly what I was expecting and what we talked before the procedure.
in Glendale, CA |
DR. ABOOLIAN IS SUCH AN AMAZING DOCTOR!!!! If you looking for a PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and HONEST DOCTOR. It's been 6 months to the day since my breasts augmentation and tummy tuck. I am very please with the results, he did a great job look beautiful and very natural. He and the staff made me feel so comfortable during my surgery, after my surgery he constantly checked on me to see how I was healing and made sure that I had his cell phone number so that I could call him if I needed
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, and did exactly that. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful. I have had juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. Not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done.
in Marina del Rey, CA |
I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in South Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. His follow-up care was fantastic, and my end result is nothing short of amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Aboolian.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD?
Are you Dr. Aboolian?

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Aboolian's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Aboolian does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aboolian and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for California.

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University

Graduated in 1994

Mount Sinai Hospital

Completed in 2000

University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer Center

Completed in 2002

University of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Aboolian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aboolian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aboolian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Aboolian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Aboolian

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Aboolian's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Aboolian

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients