Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Andre Aboolian
120 S Spalding Dr Ste 233
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Get Directions

Dr. Aboolian specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Aboolian? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aboolian's Experience

See how Dr. Aboolian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aboolian

Dr. Aboolian accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aboolian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Aboolian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aboolian to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Aboolian
Dr. Aboolian's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (63)
in San Pedro, CA. |
I had rhinoplasty in 2012 by Dr. Aboolian and in 2016 I went back for fillers. I am satisfied with the results.
in Ridgecrest, CA |
My experience with Dr. Aboolian and his staff was incredible. Not only was the office warm and inviting, Dr. Aboolian was just as pleasant. He was relatable and I really admired that. He actually took the time to listen to my needs and based on what I was telling him he knew what I was looking for. I trusted his option and from surgery until now I have been completely pleased with my results. I am 4 months post op now. My procedure included smaller implants and a lift. I feel confident now
in Glendale, CA |
I cannot thank Dr. Aboolian and his team enough for the quality of care I received before, during and after my procedure. I was very pleased with his patience, kindness and extreme professionalism. His down to earth and sincere approach immediately put me at ease. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Aboolian for not only giving me the natural results he promised, but for making my experience such a positive one.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Dr Aboolian is such a Kind Human. Very understanding, honest, friendly, polite, and makes you feel comfortable. He actually takes the time to listen to you before and after surgery. Very Caring... He was even calling me over the weekend to assure my Wednesday surgery is recovering smoothly. He recommends whats the best for your body and leaves the decision to you. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction. The result is exactly what I was expecting and what we talked before the procedure.
in Glendale, CA |
DR. ABOOLIAN IS SUCH AN AMAZING DOCTOR!!!! If you looking for a PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and HONEST DOCTOR. It's been 6 months to the day since my breasts augmentation and tummy tuck. I am very please with the results, he did a great job look beautiful and very natural. He and the staff made me feel so comfortable during my surgery, after my surgery he constantly checked on me to see how I was healing and made sure that I had his cell phone number so that I could call him if I needed
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, and did exactly that. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful. I have had juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. Not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done.
in Marina del Rey, CA |
I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in South Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. His follow-up care was fantastic, and my end result is nothing short of amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Aboolian.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD?
Are you Dr. Aboolian?

Dr. Aboolian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Aboolian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aboolian's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Aboolian does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aboolian and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University

Graduated in 1994

Mount Sinai Hospital

Completed in 2000

University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer Center

Completed in 2002

University of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Aboolian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aboolian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections