Dr. Anderson Rowland, MD

Dr. Anderson Rowland, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Rowland is a graduate of the University of Kentucky Medical School. He completed his residency at the University of Louisville/Glasgow Family Medicine program in Glasgow, KY where he was Chief Resident. He is board-certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Prior to joining the Glasser Clinic in August 2016, Dr. Rowland practiced family medicine in Hartford, Kentucky for 6 years and hospital medicine in south-central and western Kentucky for 3 years. He also has experience in emergency and occupational medicine.

Learn about Dr. Rowland

We will “cure you with Kindness” at The Glasser Clinic. Everyone at The Glasser Clinic is committed to providing exceptional care for you and your family’s health care needs.

Dr. Rowland's Experience

Dr. Rowland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of KY, College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Rowland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rowland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rowland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rowland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rowland to family and friends
Dr. Rowland's Performance
Bowling Green, KY |
My visit to Dr. Rowland's office was wonderful. He was kind, thorough, and thoughtful. He will definitely be my physician in the future.
in Bowling Green, KY |
I had to find a new physician, when my current physician was no longer in family practice. I was a little nervous to see a new physician, but, those feelings soon subsided when Dr. Rowland came in the room! He was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned. He was very patient and reviewed all my medicines and conditions with me. And willing to answer any of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Rowland to anyone looking for a new physician! I'm glad to have him as my Dr.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Rowland and his staff are excellent in every way possible. He takes the time to listen to all your concerns and problems. He speaks to you in terms you understand. He seems to be a great person and doctor all the way around. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Rowland is great at answering questions and always willing to explain medications or possible medical problems. He listens. I really can't give a doctor higher praise than that.
in Bowling Green, KY |
The staff was prompt and professional and genuinely helpful and concerned with my health. Dr. Rowland was compassionate and explained all treatment options fully.
Bowling Green, KY |
Pleased to return to the Glasser Clinic under the care of Dr. Rowland! The staff is most efficient, courteous, professional and friendly. Dr. Rowland was very personable, attentive, and helpful.
in Morgantown,KY |
I have only saw Dr. Rowland once but he seems to care about his patients. I can only pray that he will be able to help me with all my health issues. I will be glad to post a new update after I see him again.
in Bowling Green, KY |
i enjoyed meeting Dr Rowland. he took all my info and went over all my health issues past and present. Dr Rowland is very pleasant and through..Appointment time was almost exact! I would highly recommend him!!
Bowling Green, KY |
Listens to your issues and addresses each one with language anyone can understand. Does not rush you in and out.
in Bowling Green |
Dr. Rowland is a very caring physician. He is also a good listener. I appreciate his knowledge and skill. He was a hospitalist at Greenview and we have one of the best hospitalist programs. So glad that he is now working at the Glasser clinic. The office staff is wonderful as well. Happy to have him as my family physician.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Dr. Rowland is just an all around great guy. Not only does he really listen to you about your symptoms and concerns, he doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed through your appointment, and he actually takes the time to get to know you as a person. When I came in for my three month checkup, he remembered everything we had talked about previously, and really cared about me and how I was doing. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have an exemplary health care experience.
Have you seen Dr. Anderson Rowland, MD?
Are you Dr. Rowland?