Radiation Oncology  |
Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD
Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Bauer is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix, HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Estrella Medical Center and Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

7340 E Thomas Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Learn about Dr. Bauer

See how frequently Dr. Bauer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
high
Gynecologic Cancer

Dr. Bauer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Radiation Oncology

Dr. Bauer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gynecologic Cancer

• Radiation Oncology Procedures
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Spinal or Cranial
  • Stereotactic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Medical School | Graduated 2007
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Bauer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
Dr. Bauer's Performance
in Sun City west, az |
Dr. Bauer is an outstanding physician. He relieved my anxiety the moment he walked into the exam room. He explained every detail of the PET scan and how he would be treating me. I am very pleased with him and his staff. Debbie, one of the technicians, was amazing. She made me comfortable throughout my 29 days of treatment and truly cared about me. I would definitely recommend their care to anyone.
in Sun City, AZ |
My experience with Dr Bauer and his staff has been outstanding in all respects. Dr Bauer is extremely knowledgeable and always takes his time to visit with you. He explains your condition in simple terms and defines what the best course of treatment should be. He is always available to discuss your concerns as treatment progresses.
in Peoria, Arizona |
I can't express my thanks to Dr. Bauer and his staff for my 28 treatment days. My initial meeting with Dr. Bauer was very impressive. He spent the time to make me understand my cancer and the first leg of the treatment I need to complete. His staff of Karen, John, Sophia, Amber, Karla and Jose were so nice and caring. Always a smiling, welcoming face to come into treatment to. I can't express enough how grateful I am to have Dr. Bauer and his team in charge of my care!! Thank you, Grateful
in Surprise, Arizona |
I am so pleased that Dr. Bauer and his entire staff are part of my cancer fighting team. From my first phone call, through all my office visits, I received the best care possible. Dr. Bauer listened and answered all my questions, as if I was his only patient. Not only did I have a doctor that cares, but I have a doctor that has the knowledge and skill to give me the best possible treatment.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Bauer is very compassionate and I feel he really cares about my care. His 21st Century Oncology Team : John & Karen took such good care of me while I had to come in for 10 radiation treatments. They took a scary procedure and made it most enjoyable by their professionalism, and charm. thank you!
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Bauer and his staff were all high quality medical professionals who gave me great service, were friendly, efficient, and communicated with me about all aspects of my plan and treatment. It was all carried out according to my plan without any issues or problems. I would give the highest recommendation of Dr. Bauer and recommend any patient to him.
in Surprise, AZ |
The whole staff, Debbie, Trea, Jason and Jose, were professional, and efficient and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD?
Are you Dr. Bauer?

See our Radiation Oncology Specialist at Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bauer