Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD

Radiation Oncology | Male

Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD

Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Bauer is affiliated with Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Estrella Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Bauer's Experience

See how Dr. Bauer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bauer

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Bauer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
    Dr. Bauer's Performance
    in Sun City, AZ |
    My experience with Dr Bauer and his staff has been outstanding in all respects. Dr Bauer is extremely knowledgeable and always takes his time to visit with you. He explains your condition in simple terms and defines what the best course of treatment should be. He is always available to discuss your concerns as treatment progresses.
    in Peoria, Arizona |
    I can't express my thanks to Dr. Bauer and his staff for my 28 treatment days. My initial meeting with Dr. Bauer was very impressive. He spent the time to make me understand my cancer and the first leg of the treatment I need to complete. His staff of Karen, John, Sophia, Amber, Karla and Jose were so nice and caring. Always a smiling, welcoming face to come into treatment to. I can't express enough how grateful I am to have Dr. Bauer and his team in charge of my care!! Thank you, Grateful
    in Surprise, Arizona |
    I am so pleased that Dr. Bauer and his entire staff are part of my cancer fighting team. From my first phone call, through all my office visits, I received the best care possible. Dr. Bauer listened and answered all my questions, as if I was his only patient. Not only did I have a doctor that cares, but I have a doctor that has the knowledge and skill to give me the best possible treatment.
    in Prescott, AZ |
    Dr. Bauer is very compassionate and I feel he really cares about my care. His 21st Century Oncology Team : John & Karen took such good care of me while I had to come in for 10 radiation treatments. They took a scary procedure and made it most enjoyable by their professionalism, and charm. thank you!
    in Surprise, AZ |
    Dr. Bauer and his staff were all high quality medical professionals who gave me great service, were friendly, efficient, and communicated with me about all aspects of my plan and treatment. It was all carried out according to my plan without any issues or problems. I would give the highest recommendation of Dr. Bauer and recommend any patient to him.
    in Surprise, AZ |
    The whole staff, Debbie, Trea, Jason and Jose, were professional, and efficient and caring.
    Have you seen Dr. Anderson Bauer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bauer?

Dr. Bauer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Radiation Oncology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Gynecologic Cancer
    • Vulvar Cancer

Graduated in 2007

Completed in 2008

Completed in 2012

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Radiation Oncology