Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Anatole Trakhtenbroit, MD
Dr. Anatole Trakhtenbroit, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Trakhtenbroit is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.

4411 Medical Dr Ste 300

San Antonio, TX 78229

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Trakhtenbroit

See how frequently Dr. Trakhtenbroit performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chest Pain
Hypertension
Heart Palpitations

Dr. Trakhtenbroit's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Trakhtenbroit "The goal of the Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio is to improve the health of our patients by providing the highest quality cardiovascular care. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and cardiovascular disease as well as peripheral vascular disease. "

• Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

• University Tex Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Trakhtenbroit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trakhtenbroit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trakhtenbroit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trakhtenbroit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trakhtenbroit to family and friends
Dr. Trakhtenbroit's Performance
SAN ANTONIO |
I was nervous but after listening and talking to the doctor i felt at ease. I feel that i will be in very good hands . Thanks
in San Antonio, TX |
Very pleased with the courteous and professional staff and with Dr. Trakhtenbroit. He's professional, displays a sense of urgency when treating his patients, very prompt to appointments, has a great physician to patient mannerism and shows compassion and understanding.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. A. Trakhtenbroit has been my Cardiologist for 25 yrs.. He excels and is truly dedicated in his profession with Patient Care.. I highly recommend him, if anyone is in need of a Cardiac Specialist.
in TX Hill Country |
An excellent choice if you are searching for a highly competent and personally concerned cardiologist. I was directed to him by my primary physician (son of my primary physician as I was growing up along the border) following my 4 way bypass and aortic valve replacement surgery as "the cardiologist his wife went to". Recently my young son suffered a second heart attack and Dr. T was quick to agree to including him into his (Dr. T's) practice and with excellent results.
in Boerne, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr T’s for over 20 years. He is a very caring man. I have always felt comfortable with him and trust him for my care. My husband also became a patient of his a few years ago. We are both very happy with Dr. T and highly recommend his practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
I am totally satisfied with all my appointments with Dr. T. He is obviously genuinely concerned with my well-being and takes the time and effort required to determine what is the best course of treatment for my condition (A-fib). He appears to stay up-to-date on all developments in the practice of cardiology and I would enthusiastically recommend him to any patient that needs help with problems of the heart.
in San Antonio |
Dr Trakhtenbroit is an amazing Cardiologist. He has been overseeing my heart issues for many years.. I can trust what he tells me and have had to have two surgeries which have saved my life twice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Doctor Trakhtenbroit is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is very dedicated to giving you the best care and treatment, if needed. He takes a very pro-active approach to dealing with your heart. He hopes to catch and problems or potential problems before the get bad. His nurse Amy is an angle. Very friendly, knowledgeable and caring. They work very well together as a team.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Trakhtenbroit's extensive knowledge and skill as a cardiologist is absolutely second-to-none. His professional reputation, calm, professional demeanor, and genuine concern for me as his patient were instrumental in my accepting his diagnosis, agreeing to open-heart surgery, and completing the rehabilitation process afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Trakhtenbroit and his staff. He and his associates are directly responsible for my full recovery from a serious heart condition.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff will pass along the kind words!
in San Antonio, TX |
I would be very glad to recommend Dr Trakhtenbroit to anyone needing to see a great Cardiologist. He is very professional and caring of his patients. He is very though with is exams and takes time to explain his findings. He makes well informed decissions and works with the patient to be sure they are on board and understand his recommendations for treatment. You will not be dissapointed if you choose him.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Trahkenbroit almost 20 years. He is very knowledgeable in his field, he's very thorough and he is very interested in hearing what his patients have to say. I highly recommend Dr. Trahkenbroit for all your heart health needs.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Trakhtenbroit was initially assigned to me as my ER Cardiologist when I was brought to the hospital with extremely high blood pressure. I have been seeing him twice yearly since then. My blood pressure has been well under control since he began seeing me. He treats me with respect and honesty and I appreciate his candor and great sense of humor. I will continue being his patient for the foreseeable future.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Trakhtenbroit is an excellent physician. My wife and I see him for our medical care. He always discusses and explains our medical problems so that we can understand. He schedules medical test when due and reviews our medicines to make sure they are the right ones for us. He has never disappointed us. We trust him and we are very grateful for keeping us healthy. Thank you Doctor Trakhtenbroit.
San Antonio, TX |
The doctor is fabulous but his staff are so lazy they don't send time sensitive materials until you call 5 or 6 times, they always say they didn't get it and even asked me why THEY had to fill it out - the admin brings the doctors scores so low I am considering switching and Dr T has been my cardiologist for years.
in San Antonio, TX 78230 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Trakhtenbroit for many years. I would recommend him to any member of my family. That is how highly I regard him. He is kind, thorough, and very knowledgeable in his profession. Sincerely, Peggy B. Alexander
Have you seen Dr. Anatole Trakhtenbroit, MD?

Visit Dr. Trakhtenbroit