Dr. Anas Alsaleh, MD
Herbert J Thomas Memorial Hospital Association4605 Maccorkle Ave SW South Charleston, WV 25309
Dr. Anas Alsaleh, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in South Charleston, WV. Dr. Alsaleh has more experience with Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Francis Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alsaleh to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Gastroenterology Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalOutstanding Patient Experience Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Alsaleh
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Alsaleh treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Alsaleh treats other conditions, please contact the office at (304) 414-4800.
Pancreatic disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the pancreas, such as pancraetitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Alsaleh is experienced in the area of Pancreatic Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 1 condition or procedure
Esophageal disorder specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the esophagus, such as reflux esophagitis, indigestion, and esophageal ulcers through procedures including medication, surgery, and swallowing therapy.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Alsaleh is experienced in the area of Esophageal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Liver disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the liver, such as hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis, through medications, lifestyle changes, or surgery.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Alsaleh is experienced in the area of Liver Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Gastrointestinal disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the gastrointestinal tract, including Crohn's disease, ulcers, hernias, and food poisoning.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Alsaleh is experienced in the area of Gastrointestinal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 52 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Alsaleh's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Alsaleh's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Boerhaave's Syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Copper Metabolism Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Diverticulitis, Intestinal
- Diverticulosis, Intestinal
- Duodenal Polypectomy
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
- Esophageal Diverticulum
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Esophageal Varices
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Food Allergy
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Gastrojejunal Ulcer
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Colitis
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Non-Neonatal Jaundice
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Viral Hepatitis
- Vomiting Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Alsaleh accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Alsaleh accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO