Dr. Ananthakrishnan Ramani, MD

Dr. Ananthakrishnan Ramani, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Ananthakrishnan Ramani, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Catskill, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Ramani is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital.

159 Jefferson Hts Ste C201

Catskill, NY 12414

(518) 943-1943

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Ramani

Dr. Ramani's Experience

Dr. Ramani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• J N Med College Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh Up India
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Albany Med Center Hospital

Dr. Ramani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Ramani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramani to family and friends
Dr. Ramani's Performance
in Coxsackie, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ramani for about 20 years, mostly as a primary care doctor and when I do have other ailments. He is so pleasurable to be around. When I leave his office I feel mentally better because as he listens to my problems and has a way of helping me. I do give him a hard time about certain things and he handles it very well. I actually can joke around and be honest with him. I would never want to lose him as a doctor. He is excellent!!
Catskill, NY |
Dr. Ramani saved my life!!!! I was so ill with Lyme Disease and had been misdiagnosed numerous times until I saw this fantastic doctor!!!!!
in Hudson, NY |
I have been going to this Doctor for the last ten years and I have been very please
Red Hook, NY |
Outstanding Physician. Very dedicated and knowledgable
in Chatham, NY |
Dr. Ramani is great. He makes me feel important and special. He has a calming personality, yet remains upbeat, humorous, and I am very comfortable with him.
It doesn't get any better than this! Dr. Ramani is a true professional with an exceptional bedside manner.
in Germantown, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ramani's for twelve years. He has always been very professional, as well as very knowledgeable of whatever I ask him or whatever problem I am having. He takes the time to listen to me and answer all my questions, and I usually have a lot. What I most appreciate about Dr. Ramani is his wonderful bedside manner. He has not only helped me on my way to feeling physically better, he helps me to feel emotionally better. I'm very glad that he is my doctor!
in Hunter, NY |
Dr Ramani provided professional care in addition to valuable expert advice on what to expect during my treatment. The results exceeded expectations and I personally recommend Dr. Ramani to anyone facing a challenging medical condition. The staff was always pleasant and professional as well!
in Worcester, NY |
An exemplary physician who is, not only extremely competent and knowledgeable, but is also a truly compassionate advocate for his patients. I proffer my highest accolades.
ALBANY |
Wow,that's your age ? You look amazing ! I would have took twelve off of that.I'm being truthful cause after all i'm paying you lol.The direct honest approach was awesome.You gauged my personality an took it from there which shows experience with knowledge which is comforting to a "Tuff Guy" like me.Thank You.This was my first an only time so far with you.Five stars for everything I'm rating.It went as rated.You staff is really awesome.
in Catskill, NY |
Love my Dr Ramani! He listens, cares, and doesn't rush. Plus he knows his stuff.
in Philmont, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Ramani for over ten years. His knowledge and easy patient manner encourage me to discuss all my health needs. Also, if I need to see Dr. Ramani for a off schedule appointment, his helpful staff try to arrange the earliest appointment possible. I am pleased to be a patient of Dr. Ramani.
Catskill, NY |
Dr Ramani has always been friendly & professional with my care & issues presented to him. He takes the time to explain blood work results with me. He takes his time with you listening & explaining things and doesn't rush you in and out like some doctors do.
in Leeds, NY |
Dr. Ramani has been my doctor for 30 plus years now. Over the years, he has come to know my family as well as me. He has always aired on the side of caution by getting second opinions when needed and giving expert advice when needed. He is well versed with internal medicine which has helped me with my various ailments over the years. I cannot say enough good things about the dedication of this man to his patients. He has always been there for me. I give the good doctor an "A+".
in Hudson, NY |
Dr. Ramani is a very caring and capable infectious disease specialist. I highly recommend him.
in Hudson, N.Y. |
I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Dr. Ramani. Dr. Ramani is very knowledgeable in his field of medicine. Dr. Ramani is compassionate, and exemplifies a high degree of professionalism. He took the time to address my care and needs in a way that made me feel comfortable and put my mind at ease. I feel very fortunate to have met him and his staff and to have had him as my physician. Dr. Ramani is a good man and a great Doctor.
in South Cairo Ny |
Wait time was short dr Ramani has s great personality and is very thorough. Took the time to answer all my questions. Great doctor
New York, NY |
The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He did not know what was wrong with me and was rude and humiliating. He tried to make me take anti depressants. When should an infectious disease Doctor prescribe strong anti depressants for a patient? He told me I looked like I was ready to throw the towel in!
in Hudson New york 12534 |
All my visit with my doctor very good he is caring and understanding I would rate him 100%
in Athens, NY |
Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Ananthakrishnan Ramani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramani?

Visit Dr. Ramani

Dr. Ramani accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO