Dr. Anand Thakur, MD

Dr. Anand Thakur, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 50 years old

ANA Pain Management, PC

Dr. Thakur specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Clinton Township, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Thakur? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Thakur's Experience

See how Dr. Thakur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thakur

Dr. Thakur accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Thakur has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Thakur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thakur to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Thakur
Dr. Thakur's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (37)
in Clinton Township |
Dr. Thakur is a life saver!! His bedside manner is awesome, he listens to you and he does not promise you the moon, but says he will try his hardest to help you! I was at a 10 plus in the hospital and he put me on a regimen that gave me 95% relief! He really cares about his patients and will do what it takes to make you better. I am so grateful to him for helping me! He is now my new Pain Management Doctor! God bless you Dr. Thakur!!!
in Imlay City, MI |
My family and I are very glad that we were referred to Dr. Thakur. I'm a Stage IV Lung Cancer patient with multiple mets to brain and bone. I was nervous to be referred to a pain specialist, but after meeting Dr. Thakur my mind was at ease. He is extremely friendly and very professional. He has a great heart and truly cares about his patients. He listens to not only me, but my entire family as we have sat in his office numerous times with confusing questions that go along with cancer.
in St. Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Thakur is very knowledge and explains everything in detail so you are comfortable. He always makes sure questions are addressed before leaving. I have had two injections and they have decreased my pain level by at least 60% each time (with no pain meds).
in Macomb,Mi |
Very informative with a take charge attitude,not just one to hand out pills was given a bilateral s1 joint injection on second visit.
in Shelby MI |
This Dr. knows his specialty very well. I was miserable before I went to him. I have had 4 back surgery's and Dr. Thaker has helped me to cope. If your first appointment is discouraging please give him another chance. its well worth it. Take it from someone that knows...
in Clinton Township, MI |
Very condescending, charged every time for visit, even though contacted by insurance I was paid up every time I went. In my opinion he was rude to my husband, not a nice man, although he would object to my opinion of him. I am waiting for a refund of money over spent. I am going to new Dr.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I would have put 0 stars if possible. HORRIBLE doctor. Actually told me that my insurance doesn't pay him enough to care about me! Terrible waiting times, dr is arrogant and only cares about padding his pocketbook, not helping people with REAL pain. Wait was 2+ hours every single time I went there (4x). He did a procedure wrong and caused me additional pain and didn't care enough to help me through recovery. Will NEVER go back.
in Macomb, MI |
D Doesn't listen to you, and amuse things before he has your medical record or any test in front of him... Wrote the wrong script for me, and very condescending.. Wants you to do test, doesn't care if you can't aford it... Also long waits, and wants you to pay before you see that Doctor.. My guess is people haven't been paying there bill because his service is really bad and unprofessional..
in new haven |
Very informative during procedure, extra care and virtually painless, would highly recommend Ben Castellano
Have you seen Dr. Anand Thakur, MD?
Are you Dr. Thakur?

Dr. Thakur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Thakur has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thakur's Board Certifications

George Washington School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Stamford Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Thakur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thakur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine