Dr. Anand Thakur, MD

Dr. Anand Thakur, MD

Pain Medicine  |
40 reviews

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Anand Thakur, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Clinton Township, MI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Thakur is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital....See Less

ANA Pain Management, PC

15945 19 Mile Rd Ste 202

Clinton Township, MI 48038

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Thakur

Dr. Thakur's Experience

Dr. Thakur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• George Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Stamford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Thakur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thakur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thakur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Thakur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thakur to family and friends
Dr. Thakur's Performance
in macomb, mi |
Doctor is ok cost of visit ,pain medication and billings for blood tests ,which have to be done on every visit, is outrageous.Will find another dr.
in Utica, MI |
Dr. Thaker is a compassionate fabulous dr. If you suffer from chronic pain give him a call and he can help you! The office is clean, friendly, and professional . Doc Thacker is the best and I can't say enough how he has helped me. Allow him to do the same for you!
in Clinton Township, MI |
Do you have salute worst bedside manner I'm here and with a doctor in many years. I've seen many doctors for reasons why I don't want to give. He stares at his laptop dogs out over the rules no give-and-take you never do what he says. Or you go someplace else and I'm gone someplace else
in Clinton Township |
Dr. Thakur is a life saver!! His bedside manner is awesome, he listens to you and he does not promise you the moon, but says he will try his hardest to help you! I was at a 10 plus in the hospital and he put me on a regimen that gave me 95% relief! He really cares about his patients and will do what it takes to make you better. I am so grateful to him for helping me! He is now my new Pain Management Doctor! God bless you Dr. Thakur!!!
in Imlay City, MI |
My family and I are very glad that we were referred to Dr. Thakur. I'm a Stage IV Lung Cancer patient with multiple mets to brain and bone. I was nervous to be referred to a pain specialist, but after meeting Dr. Thakur my mind was at ease. He is extremely friendly and very professional. He has a great heart and truly cares about his patients. He listens to not only me, but my entire family as we have sat in his office numerous times with confusing questions that go along with cancer.
in St. Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Thakur is very knowledge and explains everything in detail so you are comfortable. He always makes sure questions are addressed before leaving. I have had two injections and they have decreased my pain level by at least 60% each time (with no pain meds).
in Shelby MI |
This Dr. knows his specialty very well. I was miserable before I went to him. I have had 4 back surgery's and Dr. Thaker has helped me to cope. If your first appointment is discouraging please give him another chance. its well worth it. Take it from someone that knows...
in Clinton Township, MI |
Very condescending, charged every time for visit, even though contacted by insurance I was paid up every time I went. In my opinion he was rude to my husband, not a nice man, although he would object to my opinion of him. I am waiting for a refund of money over spent. I am going to new Dr.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I would have put 0 stars if possible. HORRIBLE doctor. Actually told me that my insurance doesn't pay him enough to care about me! Terrible waiting times, dr is arrogant and only cares about padding his pocketbook, not helping people with REAL pain. Wait was 2+ hours every single time I went there (4x). He did a procedure wrong and caused me additional pain and didn't care enough to help me through recovery. Will NEVER go back.
in Macomb, MI |
D Doesn't listen to you, and amuse things before he has your medical record or any test in front of him... Wrote the wrong script for me, and very condescending.. Wants you to do test, doesn't care if you can't aford it... Also long waits, and wants you to pay before you see that Doctor.. My guess is people haven't been paying there bill because his service is really bad and unprofessional..
in new haven |
Very informative during procedure, extra care and virtually painless, would highly recommend Ben Castellano
Have you seen Dr. Anand Thakur, MD?
Are you Dr. Thakur?