Dr. Anand Shah, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Anand Shah, MD
Dr. Anand Shah, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

At Eye Associates of North Atlanta, LLC, our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical eye care in a warm, welcoming, and compassionate environment focused on meeting patient needs. We are committed to patient education, partnership, and helping patients understand their medical conditions and options to make well informed health care decisions. Our goal is to care for every patient as though they are a family member. To meet this goal, we work hard to earn the trust and respect of our patients each and every day. We believe that achieving success in this mission depends on teamwork, reliability, trust, and communication. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and the opportunity to care for you.

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Shah is now accepting new patients
Main Office5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 94
Alpharetta, GA 30022
(470) 767-8287Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Alpharetta, GA |
I suffered an eye injury as a child that caused me to develop a cataract 40yrs later. Dr. Shah walked me through the process, was very open and upfront about my options and did a great job with the surgery. I went from not being able to see much of anything out of my injured eye, to getting back to 20/20. Thank you Dr. Shah.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Extremely nice, quick visit, great office. Highly recommend
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Shah worked me in one afternoon because I had an eye emergency. Everyone in his office was gracious and caring. Dr. Shah listened carefully to my description of the problem, examined my eye, and came up with a treatment plan. He carefully explained the plan, making sure that I understood the mechanics of the plan and the treatment reasons behind it. I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Shah.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Recommendation for Eye Associates of North Atlanta, LLC On 29 June, 2017, I visited Dr. Anand Shaw for the first time. I’m at an age where my eyes are starting a slow evolution toward Glaucoma. Dr. Shah gave me extensive tests to confirm the parameters of my symptoms. At every step he was not only kind, personable and knowledgeable, but took the time to explain what he was doing and why. He gave me a 3 page written summary of his examination for me to take home with me. I couldn't ask for more.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Exceptional care, customer service, and a wonderful environment - very welcoming. I was very apprehensive when I walked in - due to being recently diagnosed with Hypertension and Type 2 Diabetes. However, once Dr. Shah came out, the kindness and concern that flowed from his heart as he explained and listened to my concerns left me wanting to tell everyone about this Ophthalmologist - truly he is one of the BEST! Thank you Dr. Shah.
Riverview, FL |
Dr. Shah was great! Very attentive to his patients and also very thorough. I brought my dad to get his eyes checked and to see about possible cataract surgery. He made him feel very comfortable and explained everything in a way we could understand.
Dr Shah is wonderful doctor i recomend him 100% Thank you dr Shah
Roswell, GA |
Excellent doctor, very thorough, patient and detailed. Took his time explaining the issues, doing the test and explaining his findings. Highly recommended
in Cumming, GA |
I had to have cataract surgery. Dr. Shah performed the procedure. He is simply outstanding! Surgery was performed without a hitch. Thanks to Dr. Shah.
in Marietta, GA |
My wife was the first member of our family to be treated by Dr. Shah. We were very pleased with the pleasant atmosphere, professional manner and overall ability of Dr. Shah and his assistant. So much so that I became his next patient from our family, followed closely by our daughter. She has plans to have our grandchildren see him, too, whenever they have a need. It is refreshing to be treated like a valued patient for a change rather than to be treated like a product on a production line.
in Alpharetta, GA |
One of the best doctors that I have seen in a long time. He sincerely cares about his patients. He has been very thorough, he asks good questions, he is an amazing listener. He takes the time to follow through. He actually cared enough to call me over the weekend to see how I was doing and gave me advice that helped me tremendously. I will be recommending him to everyone I know.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Shah did a comprehensive and thorough examination of my eyes. At the conclusion of the multi-step examination, he presented his findings and we discussed my options. He didn't "push" toward any services or treatment that would benefit him. He allowed me to make a "next step" decision based on my understanding of his findings and understanding my options. I definitely recommend Dr. Shah to everyone who needs an exam by a competent and experienced Ophthalmologist.
in Milton, GA |
I had a annual checkup with Dr Shah yesterday..He is very thorough and professional..I would recommend him to family and friends..
Roswell, GA |
It is easy to talk to Dr. Shah. He is, very patient, pleasant, thorough and has spent considerable time with me during my two eye exams. He also explains the results in a manner that is easy to understand.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Shah is very professional and skilled as he takes time to answer questions, diagnose the problem, and provide treatment. You will not feel rushed through your appointment time but will feel relief because he cares about you and finding the solution to whatever eye issue you might have.
Roswell, GA |
Our experience with Dr. Shah has been excellent. From the minute you walk in until you exit you are in the best care. He has a great mix of professionalism and personal connection with his patient's needs.
in Alpharetta |
My college-age daughter received an unexpected test result during a routine eye exam, and the optometrist recommended further testing and evaluation by Dr. Shah. Not only were we able to see Dr. Shah on short notice, we were impressed with his thoroughness, willingness to explain what/why he was doing during each test/procedures, and his genuine "likability". My daughter said, "if I ever have to see a different ophthalmologist I'm sure I'll be disappointed because Dr. Shah was great".
in Duluth, GA |
After reading quite a few reviews, my wife and I went to see this Dr. This Dr is fabulous and amazing. He wasn't rushing, attentively listened our concerns. After every step of examination, he took his time explaining his findings in detail. He is very cheerful, knowledgeable highly qualified; and has great personality. Way to go Dr. Shah! We have seen so many doctors in our life times, but never have we seen one like Dr. Shah. Should we run into anyone who needs Ophthalmologist, you are the #1
in Alpharetta, GA |
I feel that it was my privilege to have Dr. Shaw recently perform cataract surgery on my eyes. Each surgery went extremely well. Dr. Shah called me on the evening after each surgery to make sure I was doing okay and not in any kind of discomfort. He was always accessible to me if I needed him. He has diligently followed up my surgeries to insure that I am healing well and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Atlanta, GA |
Great practice. Seen right away. Between callbacks which were a few minutes apart the staff had already spoken with the referring practice and gathered info. Extremely thorough and explained entire process, involving patient in treatment options.
in Canton |
Great experience. Was referred by my general practitioner and was well pleased. Dr. Shah took so much time with me and was very thorough and made sure I understood everything. Very knowledgeable. I would recommend.
in Cumming, GA |
I would not go to anyone but Dr. Shah for my cataract surgery. He did my husband's surgery years ago and it was more that satisfactory. Aside from that the office service and Dr. Shah's manner is excellent.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Shah is incredibly thorough and his office very efficient and patient friendly. I was very pleased with his evaluation and he will be my eye Dr. from here on out. Dr. Shah took all the time necessary to discuss my evaluation and for the next steps. Well written summary as well.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Shah is an amazing surgeon who explains everything with detail and clarity. My vision has improved dramatically and the recovery was uneventful. If anyone needs eye surgery, especially cataract removal, I highly recommend Dr Shah.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Shah in December 2016 with some eye issues. I was very happy with the manner in which I was treated and referred to other specialist as I needed. Dr. Shah is very throuogh and dedicated to his patients. When you are in his office you know that he is doing everything possible to treat your issues and be sure that all bases are covered. I would recommend him highly to my family, friends and others as well.
in Ball Ground, GA |
Dr. Shah is extremely thorough. He takes his time and explains everything clearly. Before leaving he gives you a print out explaining it all again so, no worries about forgetting anything. In addition, he is very nice!!! I would definitely recommend him!!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Shah is an outstanding physician, very courteous, respectful, and brilliant! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Anand K. Shah was wonderful!! I became concerned about my vision when I started seeing spots and "floaters" after a summer beach trip. After seeing Dr. Shah, everything was all good! Making an appointment was quick and easy, and he was able to see me right away. He did a great job spending time with me and explaining every part of my exam. I would highly recommend Eye Associates of North Atlanta to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist in the North Atlanta / Alpharetta area!
Dr. Shah is an excellent ophthalmologist! He and his receptionist made me feel very comfortable from my very first phone call. The office is very clean ,bright and new . I was seen within a few minutes of my appointment time and he is very knowledgeable and professional . More importantly, he took the time to explain everything to me clearly and answered all my questions without rushing me. He is very easy to talk to and very caring. He is wonderful and highly recommended!
in Suwanee, GA |
I was in urgent need to see a ophthalmologist for my blurry vision. I stumbled upon Eye Associates of North Georgia and Dr. Shah. Scheduling a appointment was easy, the office staff was very friendly and able to schedule me in the very next day. Dr. Shah was professional, easy to talk to, and thorough. He not only diagnosed what I had but also spent time explaining my diagnosis in a way I could understand and thoroughly explained the treatment plan. I will be referring all my family and friends.
in Sandy Springs |
Dr. Shah performed cataract surgery on both my eyes in 2011 and I'm still at 20/15 in 2016! My wife and I will be going on a regular basis to his new office for all of all vision needs. He's really personable, knowledgeable, talented, and and answered all my questions which took a very long time and yet he never looked at his watch or tried to hurry me to get to his next patient. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
I was looking for an Ophthalmologist due to my dry eyes, and I made an online search for physicians in the Alpharetta area. I had heard about Dr. Shah from several friends who had seen him over the last 6-8 years. I had heard nothing but great things. Dr. Shah lived up to the expectations! His genuine care for me both from a scientific and more importantly a personal level, his fantastic bedside manner, and his way of explaining my visual problems in a clear way made my visit perfect! Bravo!
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Shah is well qualified, well trained and excellent ophthalmologist. He has very pleasant and caring personality and his office environment is very friendly. I trust him to take care of my and my family's eyes.
Have you seen Dr. Anand Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Compare Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Our goal is to care for every patient as though they are a family member. To meet this goal, we work hard to earn the trust and respect of our patients each and every day.  We believe that achieving success in this mission depends on teamwork, reliability, trust, and communication.

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

Devers Eye Inst/Good Samaritan Hosp

Completed in 2009

Boston University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology