Dr. Anand Shah, MD

Dr. Anand Shah, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Anand Shah, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED in 2004 and specializes in ophthalmology, cataract surgery, and more.

5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 94

Alpharetta, GA 30022

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Shah

See how frequently Dr. Shah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chalazion
Glaucoma
Dry Eyes

Dr. Shah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "At Eye Associates of North Atlanta, LLC, our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical eye care in a warm, welcoming, and compassionate environment focused on meeting patient needs.

We are committed to patient education, partnership, and helping patients understand their medical conditions and options to make well informed health care decisions.

Our goal is to care for every patient as though they are a family member. To meet this goal, we work hard to earn the trust and respect of our patients each and every day.  We believe that achieving success in this mission depends on teamwork, reliability, trust, and communication.

We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and the opportunity to care for you."

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Cornea & External Diseases

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Boston University
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Devers Eye Inst/Good Samaritan Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
based on 45 total reviews (40 with comments)

Dr. Shah's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Alpharetta, GA
Dr Shah was wonderful. I really appreciate the quickness of getting my very bad cataracts surgeries done. He is very professional and "passionate " in what he does. Very prompt and wonderful personality.
in Alpharetta, GA
Excellent service !!!!! Dr. Shah is the best, he’s professional, patient and mostly he’s knows EYES! Thank you!!!!’n
in Johns Creek, GA
I was referred to Dr. Anand Shah by my optometrist because of vision problems in one eye. I had no prior knowledge of him.. I was seen by Dr. Shah right on time. He spent at least an hour with me giving me a very thorough exam and running several test to determine the extent of cataracts or...more
in Johns Creek
having not been to an eye doctor in years, did not know exactly what to expect - was greeted when I first came in - every step of the process was explained to my understanding - after some questions and tests, I was recommended for further treatment, due to some medicines that I take - I feel...more
in Cumming, GA
Very courteous, knowledgeable, caring. Highly recommend

Are you Dr. Shah?