Dr. Anand Panchal, DO

Non-Surgical Orthopedics | Male

Dr. Anand Panchal, DO
Dr. Anand Panchal, DO is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Panchal is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.

Dr. Panchal's Care Philosophy

We believe in providing a complete healthcare experience by extending quality care to each and every patient. It is our priority to treat patients with respect, compassion, and integrity on a daily basis. We acknowledge your decision to trust our professional team with your health needs. We are committed to meeting your individual expectations with dignity, continuously striving to ensure your well-being and maintain your highest quality of life.

Dr. Panchal's Experience

See how Dr. Panchal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panchal

Dr. Panchal accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Panchal is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Panchal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Panchal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panchal to family and friends
    Dr. Panchal's Performance
    in Loxahatchee, FL |
    This man doesn't to anymore than comp wants him to obviously , I started with therapy CORA would not let me finish they said there seams to be something seriously wrong this was for my rotator cuff that the MRI showed minor Tares and I had constant pain for 5 months , after he sent me to a spinal specialist which he sent me to a nerve specialist I finally came back to him in which he said there was nothing wrong and released me , welll my personal insurance just paid for a complete tare
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr. Panchal, took his time and was very patient with my concerns. I had a AC joint grade 3 separation on my shoulder from a mountain bike fall. He performed an outpatient procedure on me 5 days later. Dr. Panchal had great follow up and the staff were sensitive to my needs. After a few days my discomfort started to go away, and 7 weeks later I had my shoulder out of the brace and started my rehabilitation. Here I am 7 months later with my shoulder feeling 100% and back my mountain bike!
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    My visit with Dr. Panchal for rotator cuff surgery was a great experience. Not only is he a skilled and professional surgeon, but also his staff is friendly and helpful. My recovery and mobility of my shoulder was only 2 months without any major pain. Dr. Panchal still wanted me to go through with enough time to fully recover. Now 4 months later I am back to my original mobility and no pain. I strongly recommend him for any rotator cuff shoulder surgery
    in Wellinhton, Fl |
    After seeing 7 doctors he is the best. He is my surgeon for my shoulder. He listens an is concerned about my health an my problem. Not like the other doctors. He was recommended by my attorney Gordon & Diner. I highly recommend him. I am a 100 % disabled retired Navy Vet service related ( disability) . No way I go to the VA. Bad news.
    in Miami, FL |
    Very intelligent and precise.
    in jupiter florida |
    great experience for having my first surgery in my life Dr Panchal and his staff made my experience very stress free great communication and spends a lot of time answering concerns and questions.
    in Loxahatchee, Fl |
    Excellent doctor. My shoulder was in unbearable pain and, even though I am still only 11 weeks into recovery, it already feels leaps and bounds better than it was. I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Panchal. I highly recommend him.
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr.Panchal was excellent including his staff. I went to three other surgeons and got nowhere. Dr. Panchal was the only doctor that took his time and found the problem. I recommend him to anyone.
    in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr. Panchal was recommended by my ER physician when I literally shattered my knee and arm. As an elderly patient, I was concerned about my extent of recovery, but Dr. Panchal and his staff were as patient with me as they were demanding of themselves. Thanks to their care and a great surgeon, I am healing well and getting my mobility and strength back beyond my expectations.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr. Panchal was great, told me recovery would be very difficult and long but I recovered great, going back to work in less time than expected from a complete hamstring tear off the bone. CBJ should be happy to have him. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery. THANK YOU DOC!!!
    in Wellington |
    Explained my options with no rush for me to make a decision, surgical or not. Very kind and patient. Took time to answer all my questions. When I did decide on the surgery he did a great job repairing my rotator cuff. Did exactly what he had prepared me for. The kind of person you wish all surgeons would be.
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    He took an appointment for my daughter. Diagnosed her and then says that he doesn't do pediatric patients. Then why the hell did he take the appointment. Money! And to top it off he sent her home with diagnosis and referred us to someone else. Well she didn't make it to that appointment because she dislocated both hips. Her surgeon said that in cases like hers she was supposed to be put in a wheelchair and sent directly to the hospital. In my opinion this guy is a quack. Just in it for the mone
    in Wellington, FL |
    Consistently kind, thorough and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
    in Clinton, NJ |
    Dr. Panchal did a terrific job repairing my broken collarbone. I needed surgery and Dr. Panchal had to insert a plate in my shoulder. It has healed fine. He exuded a confident and assuring manner at all times, and I never had any concerns about the success of my operation. I followed through with physical therapy, as he recommended. He insisted I return for a check up at any time post surgery, so I have recently traveled from NJ to Wellington (on vacation) and i received a thorough exam! Thanks!
    in belle glade ,fl |
    great bed side manners . had a pectorial rupture he repaired . experienced little pain under his care he did a great job I am back to normal activities I would recommend him 100%
    in Wellington, FL |
    Text book care in this procedure of replacing the shoulder.
    Have you seen Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
    Are you Dr. Panchal?

Dr. Panchal's Care Philosophy

Dr. Panchal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Clavicle Fracture
    • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Femur Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Hip Pointer Injuries
    • Hip Sprain
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Graduated in 2006

Grandview Hospital Medical Center
      Grandview Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A.

Completed in 2013

Union Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2012

Dr. Panchal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panchal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics