Dr. Anand Panchal, DO

Dr. Panchal
Telehealth services available

The Center for Bone & Joint Surgery Of The Palm Beaches - Royal Palm Beach

440 N State Road 7 Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

Dr. Anand Panchal, DO is a Orthopedic Specialist in Royal Palm Beach, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Palms West Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Panchal to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Specialists

Compare Dr. Panchal with our nearby Orthopedic Specialists at Mayo.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Panchal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Panchal

4.5

Dr. Panchal

Dr. Panchal conducted a rotator cuff repair in early May after examining me carefully. The process was smooth and I was home in a couple of hours after surgery. My follow ups were pleasant, staff was very helpful. After 12 weeks of physical therapy, Dr. Panchal released me. I was very pleased with my surgeon and the process, and happily have recovered almost full mobility and activity!
Mark Murnan – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
I fell on June 14,2021 went to an urgent care facility & found out I had a fractured arm & needed a cast I called & was able to get an appointment with Dr. Panchal that same afternoon. I was a new patient & was given excellent care & had a cast put on that day. I would highly recommend Dr. Panchal & his staff.
Judith McMillan – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Excellent doctor. Surgery and recovery were rapid and successful. Very confident in his work, and he should be.
Ileana – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Met with Dr. Panchal at the initial visit for shoulder pain. Upon examining me, he provided a preliminary diagnosis and gave me options. After confirming my injury, we discussed the required procedure and what my recovery time would be. Dr. Panchal was thorough and friendly. The rotator cuff surgery went exactly as planned. Physical therapy was a must (I recommend doing PT right at Bone and Joint with Young and Frankie). I completed PT and just had my final visit with Dr. Panchal. Zero pain and full range of motion. The experience was extremely positive and I just referred a co-worker to Dr. Panchal. Thank you.
Djoe – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr Panchal is a PHENOMENAL surgeon, clinician and individual. Dr Panchal has done surgery on my left shoulder (SLAP repair and Rotator cuff) and within 4 months I feel perfect and back to NORMAL !!!! BEST orthopedic surgeon !!!!! (He has also repaired my knee a couple of years ago)
Andrew Lombardo – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
My son had knee surgery and he continues to have the same pain in his knee. He had a minor surgical procedure and Dr. Panchal now states it is only tendinitis now. My son has relief off and on from knee pain but Dr. Panchal can offer no resolution to his problem except your getting older! I have never experienced such awkward medical advice from a provider. I wouldn’t recommend him to family or friends no bed side manner very disappointed!
Feb 26, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. Our doctors at The...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
I tore my right ACL on Feb 23, 2020 and able to get in and see Dr. Anand Panchal within 1 week. I was grateful for the efficiency and quick appointment which made it possible for me to start the pre-surgical physical therapy and complete the surgery before the covid pandemic shutdown. The actual surgery was typical and uneventful. The team did everything they could to keep me comfortable and I had several postop appointments to track my progress. I would come to my appointments with my questions written down and he was very patient with answering them. When the shutdown slowed down my physical therapy visits Dr. Panchal was able to connect me with, Statodyne, a therapy device to use at home which was a huge help for my mobility and expedited my progress significantly. I am grateful for his team and his expertise. Today I am in December and running, jumping, and even wearing high heels again- with a tiny scar memento. Thank you Dr. Panchal and team.
Maira Estrada – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor to do my rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Panchal was extremely efficient and thorough about the procedure. I had full confidence in him throughout the process.
Glenda – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr Panchal is an excellent physician. Did both my shoulders and got my motion back and out of pain. Highly recommended.
David Post – Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
My father at 75 had a hip surgery done, after he sustained a fall. My dad complained almost immediately that one leg is shorter, by a margin, not slightly. They brushed him off and told him that physical therapy will help the pain and limp, which both did not obviously, they cant miraculously add an inch to his leg. Now months later he had to go for a second surgery to repair what this Einstein messed up the first time. Cant recommend him in good faith.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Adam Brand – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
I you need knee surgery I do not recommend Dr. Panchal, he performed what was supposed to be a minor surgery and two years later I'm semi disabled, can barely walk, I cannot run, climb ladders and many other simple things I never fully recovered and still getting swelling. I visited him on other occasions and got different stories as if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, avoiding questions and wanting to finish with me in a hurry, with that being said avoid at all cost's any type of knee surgery with this Doctor.
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
I did not see Dr. Panchal even though I made an appointment to see him. When I arrived, I was seen by his PA who spent 3 minutes and 35 seconds with me as a new patient and totally misdiagnosed my shoulder problem. She was not rude, just totally disinterested and inept. I was NEVER advised I would be seeing the PA and not the physician. Dr. Panchal is probably professional and highly competent but I did not see him. The use of PA's is common but patients, particulalry new ones, need to be advised that this physician does not see new patients. His PA needs a great deal of remedial training. I am a highly educated, affluent patient, not one who is usually dismissed as cavalierly as I was by this practice....a sad experience.
Susan Boothe – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
After 5 years of not moving my arm. I had right shoulder replacement surgery done by Dr. Anand Panchal was the best decision to have surgery. Dr. Panchal and his staff made this an easy transition and though pain and discomfort is expected after surgery. I have made great strides and at times forget I even had surgery. My range of motion gets better and better accomplishing movements I thought were completely lost. Dr. Panchal thank you so much for giving me back quality of life.
Awilda – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Great surgeon! He explains the surgical procedure very well and tells you what to expect following the procedure. Dr Panchal is very compassionate and he listens! I have had ZERO pain following my procedure and I have full range of motion.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr. A. Panchel is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He is highly skilled in his field. I went to Dr. Panchel with pain in both shoulders and I could not raise either arm above my head without great pain. Dr. Panchel replaced both the right and the left shoulders. In one year I am pain free and can move my shoulders and arms above my head with ease. Both surgeries were preformed at Palms West Hospital and went very well. Dr. Panchel's office staff are also great people, his PA, X-ray Tech, but especially Jodi who was a great help in scheduling hospital appointments and surgeries, she also assisted in many other matters and is a very knowledgeable person.
Anthony P. Pedone – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr.Panchel is an outstanding physician and surgeon highly skilled in his field. He replaced both my Right and Left Shoulders in one year. I could not raise my arms above my head without great pain.Dr. Panchel gave me back quality of Life. Today less than a year after the first surgery I have FULL movement in both shoulders Both surgeries were performed at Palms West Hospital and all went very well. Dr.Panchel's office staff are great people his PA, XRAY Techs and especially Jodi who is very knowledgeable and took care of all scheduling other matters. THANK YOU Anthony P. Pedone
Anthony P Pedone – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr. Panchal is a wonderful doctor takes time and explains. He is really cares about getting you back to 100%. I had a complete tear of my distal bicep tendon. He was able to diagnose and schedule surgery very quickly, which makes the recovery time start sooner. I was able to return back to work no restrictions in a little over 3 months. Just have to use common sense for the next 2 months just to be safe not to re-tear it. He will be the only orthopedic doctor I will go to, and highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Panchal!!!!
Eyal Cohen – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr Panchal has been a wonder orthopedic surgeon - Professional - skilled and caring. The complete tears in my L rotator cuff are repaired- range of motion complete and mostly pain free after 6 months. Dr Panchal will be my Doctor when next I have orthopedic surgery
Christine Nash in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
The most unprofessional doctor that I met in a long time. The exam with him last about 5 minutes maximum . As I am having a bursitis on my elbow, the doctor barely looked at my elbow, like may be 15 seconds, and declared surgery to remove it. Pressing me to schedule it, I could not get any answer as to how the surgery will take place: total anesthesia, blocking my arm,,etc. He urged me to get pre-operation works, with my primary , upon me indicating that I have no primary, I was told “not to be difficult with him”....!! I then received an antibiotic, which had major interactions with my blood pressure pills, my blood thinner, among many other issues, all being aggravated with that medication by the fact I am older than 65. I will never recommend this doctor
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Wellington – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?
Dr Panchal did an excellent rotator cuff repair in my right shoulder. Highly recommend him as a doctor!!!
Kim Duffield in West Palm Beach, FL – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anand Panchal, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Panchal?

Dr. Anand P. Panchal is a board-certified, dual fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon practicing both sports medicine and surgery of the shoulder,...Read more

• Orthopedics