Dr. Anand Kesari, MD

Dr. Anand Kesari, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 54 years old

I offer FUSE Colonosocpy to my patients to take help of latest in technology in prevention of colon cancer.Read more

Dr. Kesari's Experience

See how Dr. Kesari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kesari

Dr. Kesari accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kesari has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kesari
Dr. Kesari's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (42)
in Ocala Florida |
Never in my life seen such a lazy doctor. He can't get to his office on time. Leaves all the patients waiting sometimes up to 2 hours. Short staffed. Had to wait to check out. He doesn't explain things either. Doctor is never in room with me over 5 minutes. I had one procedure done I was there over 5 hours. I had an appointment at 10:00 at office left there at 12:00. Waiting room full still. Had another appointment in the villages, needless to say after all the time wasting we didn't get to eat
in Ocala Florida |
Very bad experience. Explained that I would be out of town working and would not be able to do a follow up visit. 3 weeks later I still can not get my biopsy results. I keep getting told that the doctor will call but he never does. Same with my prescription they can't get that sorted out with my insurance. Still waiting. Had a 1000 appt. waited for 2 hours to get called back to get prepped. I will never use this dr. Again.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Kesari is very thorough and communicates well. He performed a FUSE colonoscopy on me and the procedure went very well. The nurses and staff are very nice and patient. The only problem is-I have been to this doctor 3 separate times 2 for appointments and 1 for the procedure. Appointment waiting and the appointment itself times have never been under 2 hours- one was 1 hour and a half before seeing him. The colonoscopy was scheduled for 10:30 a.m. but was actually performed at 1:25p.m.
in Dunnellon, FL |
My appointment was at 1:00. I saw the doctor in the office when I got there. they took me back to the room. I asked if they where ready for me to lay on the table for the procedure, they said yes. I got on the uncomfortable table and laid there waiting for about 25 min. I finally couldn't take it anymore so I got up and left at 1:45. When I was leaving the parking lot I saw Dr. Kesari driving back in form lunch!
in Ocala, FL |
I have had EGD's and colonoscopies with Dr. Kesari, and I absolutely would not go to another dr. He is proficient, thorough, and I trust him entirely. His staff is friendly, courteous, and very personal, and his office has always been clean, and well maintained. I highly recommend him.
in Ocala, FL |
I had a colonoscopy scheduled for 11:00am on a Monday with the Doctor, did the prep required, arrived at the office 15 min early, sat in the reception area 1.5 hrs waiting, asked the receptionist how late the Doctor was running, was told he had a meeting early that morning and had not arrived for surgery until 10:00 and I was #7 on the schedule!!! No communication was given to his waiting patient's, no concern for either the patient nor their driver, very unprofessional-I have no use for this
in Ocala, FL |
I fell that Dr. Kesari is great and professional. His mannerism is impeccable. He takes the time to check everything is covered. When I leave I feel complete and I am in his capable hands. His full staff is so pleasant. To top it off, the procedure the actual day! His staff keeps people in a no stress environment. They handled people with dignity. I don't care of going anywhere else. Dr. Kesari is the only one I trust and real comfortable with.
Ocala Florida |
Shows concern for my condition. All procedures done were excellent. Takes time to explain procedures and why they need to be done. Whenever he had concerns about my condition that he could not explain, he talked to other experts in the field to solve the problem. Would recommend him to my friends.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Kesari is very through if it wasn't for him my cancer would not have been found.
in Ocala, FL |
has state of the art equipment, and is very honest about diagnosis and treatment
Have you seen Dr. Anand Kesari, MD?
Are you Dr. Kesari?

Compare Dr. Kesari

Dr. Kesari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kesari says...

All Digestive diseases and disorders, Colon Cancer Screening

Dr. Kesari says...

FUSE System for Colonosocpy and EGD, Capsule Endoscopy, Hemorrhoid destruction by IRC

Dr. Kesari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Kesari has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kesari's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
  • Gallstones
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Graduated in 1988

SUNY Hosp/Downstate Med Ctr

Completed in 2001

• Hindi

Dr. Kesari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kesari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Screening Colonoscopy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.