Dr. Anabel Castro, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Anabel Castro, MD
Dr. Anabel Castro, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Castro's Care Philosophy

Our philosophy is to treat each of our patients and their families with care and respect, with the intent of positive, healthy outcomes.

Dr. Castro's Experience

See how Dr. Castro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Castro

Dr. Castro accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Castro is now accepting new patients

Dr. Castro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castro to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Castro's Performance
    Jacksonville, FL |
    Very disorganized office. Doctor and other staff way more focused on paperwork than patient. Doctor took a business call while in the room with me. Didn't ask questions - I had to bring up all my issues.
    Sacramento, CA |
    This is a clean and very friendly office. The staff is always professional and go over everything each and every visit. Please expect to be there a hour or more.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    This is by far the worst office I have ever been to. The three times I had to go see her I waited for over an hour and when I was finally seen she really didn't ask me anything about my history, which included cancer as well as didn't address the issue I originally came in for. I reminded her again why I was there but by the end of the appointment she has forgotten again. save yourself the time and find a doctor who actually does their job.
    Jacksonville, FL |
    Very unprofessional, asked me to change back in front of her then forgot to do my breast exam. I waited an hour and a half as a new patient before I got called back and then was told they me not have time for my physical. Do not recommend at all.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Exellent
    in Jacksonville , FL |
    Very nice kindly Doctor, everything details and take care about u.
    Jacksonville, FL |
    One of the worst experiences I have ever had! Went for a Pap smear (uncomfortable to begin w/) Am left in the exam room naked & cold w/ just a big piece of ripped paper covering me for 25 min. She proceeds to do the exam w/ another nurse in the room all the while whispering in a different language to each other. When finished she asks if the nurse can examine me further for practice. Hands me half used roll of tp to wipe myself in front of them and asks me to change back into clothes in front of
    Have you seen Dr. Anabel Castro, MD?
    Are you Dr. Castro?

Dr. Castro's Care Philosophy

Dr. Castro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Castro has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Castro's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Abdominal Pain
    • Acne
    • Asthma
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Breathing Disorders

University Of Florida
      Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Fl

• Arabic
    • Filipino

Dr. Castro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)