Dr. Ana Silva, DO

Dr. Ana Silva, DO

Endocrinology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ana Silva, DO is an endocrinology specialist in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. She graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in endocrinology, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.Read her story

3001 NW 49th Ave Ste 104

Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

Learn about Dr. Silva

See how frequently Dr. Silva performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abnormal Thyroid
Diabetes Type 1
high
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Silva's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Silva's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Silva "Dr. Silva is board certified in Internal Medicine and is pursuing her board certification in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She attended Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale and obtained her degree of Doctor in Osteopathic Medicine in 2010. In 2013 she went on to complete her training in Internal Medicine at Palmetto General Hospital in Hialeah, Fl. During her Internal Medicine training she fell in love with Endocrinology and was delighted to be able to further her training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Nova Southeastern University- Larkin Community Hospital. During her fellowship she was asked to present at the American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology's Annual Conference and had her paper on a suspected case of ovarian adrenal rest tumors published. In 2015 she completed her fellowship and relocated to Bradenton, Fl. Her interests are in diabetes mellitus, obesity, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal,PCOS and gonadal disorders. "

This content was provided by Dr. Silva "My goal is to provide the best individualized treatment plan for each one of my patients. "

• Endocrinology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Palmetto General Hospital
  • Community Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Silva has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Silva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silva to family and friends

Dr. Silva's Performance

Dr. Silva Says:
"

I am so grateful to all of my amazing patients. I am proud to be a part of your lives and to help you achieve better health and happier lives. Keep up the great work and keep making yourselves proud!!

"

I was referred to Dr Silva by my GP for potential Thyroid issues. Dr Silva examined/reviewed my labs and was diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis! Put me on Synthroid 25 mcg...went back for follow up, immediately recognized my dosage might be too and to cut it in 1/2. I did, and have felt great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
In the short time I was a patient of Dr. Silva, she not only treated me for my condition, but treated my hurting heart. No one will ever come close to the patient/doctor relationship that Dr Silva had with me, and I know with others. Because of her, I know I will live longer. Thank you Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We are please to hear how well Dr. Silva treated you.

Dr. Silva was the best endocrinologist I've had the pleasure of seeing. She was so nice and really helped me understand my diabetes and how to treat it. She did more for me in the short time I was a patient of hers then my previous two endocrinologists. I am sad to see her leaving Pinnacle :(
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

I have been very impressed with Dr. Silva. She spends a lot of time with me in each visit and was very helpful in getting me back to a healthy lifestyle. I am very happy with the quality of care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Dr. Sliva is my favorite physician ever! Great person and very engaging. She's the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.