Dr. Ana Silva, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Ana Silva, DO
Dr. Silva is board certified in Internal Medicine and is pursuing her board certification in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She attended Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale and obtained her degree of Doctor in Osteopathic Medicine in 2010. In 2013 she went on to complete her training in Internal Medicine at Palmetto General Hospital in Hialeah, Fl. During her Internal Medicine training she fell in love with Endocrinology and was delighted to be able to further her training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Nova Southeastern University- Larkin Community Hospital. During her fellowship she was asked to present at the American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology's Annual Conference and had her paper on a suspected case of ovarian adrenal rest tumors published. In 2015 she completed her fellowship and relocated to Bradenton, Fl. Her interests are in diabetes mellitus, obesity, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal,PCOS and gonadal disorders.

Dr. Silva's Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide the best individualized treatment plan for each one of my patients.

Dr. Silva's Experience

See how Dr. Silva's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Silva

Dr. Silva accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Silva is now accepting new patients
    Pinnacle Medical Group315 75th St W
    Bradenton, FL 34209
    (941) 761-1998Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Silva has admitting privileges.

Dr. Silva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silva to family and friends
    Dr. Silva's Performance
    in Sarasota, FL |
    Dr. Silva was the best endocrinologist I've had the pleasure of seeing. She was so nice and really helped me understand my diabetes and how to treat it. She did more for me in the short time I was a patient of hers then my previous two endocrinologists. I am sad to see her leaving Pinnacle :(
    Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
    in Bradenton |
    I have been very impressed with Dr. Silva. She spends a lot of time with me in each visit and was very helpful in getting me back to a healthy lifestyle. I am very happy with the quality of care.
    Danville, IN |
    Dr. Sliva is my favorite physician ever! Great person and very engaging. She's the best.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Silva is very personable and cares greatly for her patients. She goes out of her way to make you understand your condition and how she is there to help you achieve your goals. A great doctor all around!
    in Wimauma, Fl. |
    Dr. Silva I sent positively the best! She takes time to explain what is going on. She listens to all concerns and offers feedback. She has a superb bedside manner and is very thorough. I have definitely found a gem!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr Silva is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to make sure the patient understands their prognosis.
    in North Port |
    Great bedside manner. Down to earth, very easy to talk to. Great personality! Highly recommend Dr. Silva for all of your diabetic needs!!!
    in BRADENTON, Fl |
    About a year ago my family Doctor referred me to Dr Ana Silva due to complications with meds that had previously controlled my diabetes. Having been a pilot for 37 years I have dealt with numerous Doctors to maintain control of my diabetes. Dr. Ana Silva is by far one of the most knowledgeable and professional Endocrinologists I have worked with. I would recommend her to anyone having issues with diabetes.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    Dr. Silva has a heart of gold and really listens to her patients complaints! I had problems controlling my thyroid function for a few years .... Dr. Silva has my numbers perfect! I was starting to think it would never happen! The wait is quick usually 5 to 10 minutes at most. I highly recommend her! The assistants are also very polite and attentive.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Silva is personable and understanding. As a newly diagnosed diabetic who went from taking no medication to immediately giving myself insulin injections, I was scared and had no understand as to what Diabetes was. While the doctors at the Hospital simply dismissed me and said follow-up with a doctor within the week; Dr. Silva took the time to explain the disease in terms that I understand; put a plan in place for me to address it; and taught me about symptoms and how to care for myself.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr Silva is very caring and compassionate Doctor !! She listens to you carefully and offers simple explanations . She takes her time with her patients . Very fortunate to have her as my doctor !!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is a joke and ran around telling my other Doctors I had cancer when that was not true. She did NOT KNOW that what I did have was reclassified a few months prior as NON-Malignant and she s not old enough to even know reliable solutions, she exaggerates everything and only pushes the new designer drugs even if they are not as good. There is no way she will be at Pinnacle long. Sure she is a good listener but the icing on the cake was her sending me a certified letter BEFORE I could fire her
    in Bradenton, FL |
    After our first visit she LOST five vials of my blood and I had to have the blood work all redone. I thought the blood lab must have lost them or quest. She blamed herself and her assistant, and deeply apologized. This I believe, that she was truly sorry. I have seen Dr Ana Silva endocrinologist on a few occasions in Bradenton FL at Pinnacle Medical Center and although Dr Ana Silva is very caring and personable she is very young and it is unclear to me if she has finished her internship in
    Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Silva is very knowledgeable about new medications and uses cutting edge technology in her office. She explains information in everyday language. She even drew pictures to help me understand how all the systems work together.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Very thorough, claim and patient even when her new male patient tries her patients!!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Very caring and compassionate doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Ana Silva, DO?

Dr. Silva says...

Dr. Silva's Care Philosophy

Dr. Silva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Silva has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Silva's Board Certifications

Palmetto General Hospital
      Community Hospital
      University of Florida

• Portuguese

Dr. Silva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology