Dr. Ana Platon, MD

Anesthesiology •  Female • Age 51

Dr. Platon

Pain Specialist Corporation

1506 Rock Quarry Rd Stockbridge, GA 30281

Dr. Ana Platon, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Stockbridge, GA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Sanford School Of Medicine Of The University Of South Dakota medical school in 1997. She is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Platon to book an appointment.

Dr. Platon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Platon

3.1

42.622950819672134%

Dr. Platon?
Staff is great. Friendly. The Dr is really good at what she does. As far as a waiting time. When you come to a specialist, it is a unique situation for each patient. So you can’t say that my appointment was on schedule. Every patient is different with different procedures. I had my yearly procedure today without pain medication and the dr was wonderful.
Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
A great DR for back pain I would highly recommend her to anyone.
willie in jonesboro, GA – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
I'VE been going to Dr. Platon for 10 yrs, when i first came to her felt doubtful she could help with my back and neck issues, but after a couple of months things were looking up, not just meds but injections, and the way she explains things right to the point, been to 3-4 other so called pain Drs. Just give meds out,nope didn't work you need more than meds, you have to do what she advises you to do, and trust me you will feel so much better, SHE'S there to help, thanks Dr. PLATON.
Paul alley in Mcdonough, GA – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
Dr. Platon has for over a decade aided me with a degrading condition. I started with her when still employed and had good insurance, but after the disability forced my out of the work place and before SSI kicked in, I tried to get equal care from the VAMC. They said my condition warranted a power wheelchair. Once my Medicare coverage was available I returned to Dr. Platon and her staff have kept me walking for 8 more years, and the pain, is truly under her control. Thank you Dr. Platon!
Chris in Warrenville, SC – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
Love Dr Platon . I was having pain in both my hips about 6 years ago. I went in to see her and she took her time with me asking questions about my pain. She gave me injections in my my back (had a series of 3 injections ). I have not had any more trouble with my hip pain since that time and that was 7 years ago. Dr Platon, You're the best!!!
Linda Foster in Hampton, Ga – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
Dr. Platon has been my Doctor for several years now, she is the best! She is kind and very gentle,she is knowledgeable in her field. I would not trade her for the world!
Trina Williams in Atlanta,Georgi – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
I have been a patient for some time and never have been seen on time, usually like today, at least 30 minutes before even being taken back. She doesn't really listen to you and just refills medicine. I finally have had enough and am looking for another Dr. Watch billing, they have many mistakes and a high staff turnover. I have also observed being billed for equipment not used. Look elsewhere for better treatment.
NavyVet68 in McDonough,GA – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
I saw Dr. Platon last fall on three occasions. First was the initial appointment, when he agreed that epidural spinal injections were the best course of treatment after complications following a spinal fusion. I had been in so much pain I had difficulty walking. When I got off the table, the first thing I noticed was that I could walk without that terrible pain! I thank her so much for the great relief I now have!!! Great Doctor who knows what she is doing!
James Smartwood in McDonough, GA – May 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
Awesome Doctor. Really knows what she is doing. I had the worst pain in my back for years now and my regular doctor only ever gave me some pain killers. I was recommended to see her by my Ortho Dr. He said she would be able do diagnose and treat my pain the way it needs to be treated. He was very right, she had offered me a procedure for the arthritis that was in my back. It helped a lot with the pain. Now I can play with my kids again and enjoy my life. Thank you Dr. Platon!!!!
Robert Donald in Locust Grove, GA – Apr 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?
I just wish I had met Dr. Platon when my mother was still alive as she could have helped her greatly in her condition of life. Dr. Platon is very professional and compassionate. I have been her patient while she was still practicing at Henry health center. She has ALWAYS relieved my pain and knows exactly where to place the needle when getting injections from trigger point to epidurals. I have recently moved and am very scared of quality of care I may get in new home town. She spoiled me!
Pamela Corbeil in Denver, CO – Mar 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ana Platon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Platon?

Dr Platon's goal is to diagnose and treat the patient so that they may obtain a higher quality of life and improve their daily function.

• Anesthesiology