Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ana Lipson, MD
Dr. Ana Lipson, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Winter Haven, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Lipson is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital.

410 1st St S

Winter Haven, FL 33880

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Lipson

Dr. Lipson's Experience

Dr. Lipson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Lipson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Universidad Nordestana (Unne)
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
  • University Ct Health Ctr/J Dempsey Hospital
  • University Of S Fl College Of Med

Dr. Lipson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lipson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipson to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lipson's Performance
    GOOD
Wished I would of found Dr. Lipson and Anissa Hohnstreiter ARNP also office staff much sooner!! EXCELLENT!!
in Orlando, FL |
I had epidural injections on 1/6 and 1/20/2017. First injection wore off before second one. The 1/20 injection had no effect to relieve pain and pain steadily got worse. On 2/2 (Thursday) called her office for help. Talked to nurse who said dr. was out and would call first thing following Monday morning. Today, 12days later, have not received return phone call, so cancelled "followup" visit. Poor response. Would never recommend to anyone. I feel I was brushed off.
in Winter Haven. FLorida |
Absolutely would not consider this Doctor if you're suffering from chronic pain.
Winter Haven, FL |
Dr Lipson is very thorough and treats the entire patient and not just their pain. Her goal is to have her patients live a happy full lifestyle. She offers a comprehensive treatment plan for what is ultimately best for the patient.
in Winter Haven, FL |
I had 4 major back surgeries since 1985 including a 3 level fusion in 2009 and a 80 MPH car accident in 2013.. I have been in pain mgmt in NY since 2007 and WPB, FL since 2013. I have at least 30 injections in my spine. I have MRI's that prove I have stenosis in my neck as well as cat scans that show calcification in my shoulder. I had both my hands operated on the last year for Carpal Tunnel and Trigger fingers and one was very unsuccessful. This Dr. turned me down. I even have Fibromyalgia.
in Riverview, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lipson as a pain management doctor. She is kind and compassionate and has always made me feel like she genuinely cares about my wellbeing. I injured my back in a car accident in 2005 and didn't begin seeing her until several years later. She has really helped me deal with my pain. I do not want to have surgery until I absolutely have to and she respects that. My other doctor pressured me to have fusion surgery and it's not what I want to do until I can't manage.
Winter Haven, FL |
My appt. was at 1:00. I was there at 12:50. The nurse was rude and actually told me at 2:40, that Dr. Lipson only saw patients until 3:00. I had been waiting for 2 hours. At 2:20, Dr. Lipson called me back, did not bother to review my imagining tests, asked me when my last steroid injections were, then told me she couldn't do anything for me because I didn't want anymore injections. She did not even examine me.My entire visit lasted 7 min. . She is part owner in the Day Surgery Center.
Have you seen Dr. Ana Lipson, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipson?