Dr. Ana Jorquera, MD

Dr. Ana Jorquera, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Ana Jorquera, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. She specializes in neurology.

Coastal Neurology Associates

9765 San Jose Blvd Ste 105

Jacksonville, FL 32257

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Jorquera

See how frequently Dr. Jorquera performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Cranial Trauma
Tremor

Dr. Jorquera's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jorquera "Our mission is to provide the highest possible quality of care for our patients. The care will be delivered with compassion and include respect for patients' rights. Our goal is to deliver an integrated approach to treatment, education and prevention."

• Neurology

Dr. Jorquera does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univeristy Of Barcelona Tech Institute
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Louisville

• Board Eligible,

Dr. Jorquera has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jorquera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jorquera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jorquera's Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jorquera to family and friends

Dr. Jorquera's Performance

GOOD

I had a stroke in 2011.I had a second stroke June of 2016. I have had ongoing issues with speech, memory, shaking and balance and falls,seizures I saw two other Nurologist before her they couldn’t find an underlying cause of why I was not getting better but worse. I even saw a Phsycologist and had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I do not agree with any of the other posts, and would highly recommend Dr. Jorquera. While Dr. Jorquera may be direct (which I appreciate), she is very professional and caring. Dr. Jorquera has been treating my mother for her Alzheimer's Disease for the past 5 years. During that time I have been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
I would not only not recommend Ana Jorquera to anyone, I would strongly DISCOURAGE anyone at all from seeing this woman. She is rude to the point of persistance, degrading and aggresively hostile and should not ne working with people in any way.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Horrible communication and very degrading as a healthcare professional. I will and would not refer anyone to see her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Ana Jorquera was very disrespectful to me, my father and brother. She would not and chose not to listen to questions. Her answers that she would answer were very short and degrading. Her communication was very unprofessional. She was very rude with her responses. We as a family feel that she is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0