Dr. Ana Duarte, MD

Dr. Ana Duarte, MD

Pediatric Dermatology  |
Dr. Ana Duarte, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read her story

3100 SW 62nd Ave

Miami, FL 33155

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Community Health Network
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Duarte

See how frequently Dr. Duarte performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Acne

Dr. Duarte's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Duarte's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duarte "My patients and my practice are my number 1 professional priority. I absolutely love dermatology and helping my patients restore their skin to it's optimal state."

This content was provided by Dr. Duarte "Your health is our goal."

• Pediatric Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Hemangioma
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lice
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Duarte has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duarte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duarte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duarte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duarte to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Duarte Says:

This is Dr. Duarte responding to the 04/16/16 review

Thank you for bringing your concern to my attention. In order to more specifically address the issues presented, please call my office to schedule a time to talk or an appointment for a re-evaluation. We hope you do understand that your care and satisfaction are our top priority.

This is Dr. Duarte responding to the 02/12/16...

Dr. Duarte's Performance
in Miami Beach, FL |
First She is Great! Originally we went to her for my granddaughter. But after seeing the scope of her practice I started going to her She is the most knowledgeable skin doctor in Miami.! Her staff are incredible!! Always an enjoyable.
in Miami, FL |
I was seen on time. Dr. Duarte listened to what my concerns were, made me feel that she heard me and she could meet my needs. She was personable and professional. I will be back to see this sensitive and attentive doctor!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Duarte has made a huge difference in my appearance which in turn had made a huge difference in my life. Her kindness and bedside manner is above and beyond! I can’t say enough about the quality and compassion she shows towards her patients !! Thank you Dr. Duarte
Thank you for your kind words, Martine. We appreciate your positive feedback!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Duarte has been my dermatologist for over 10 years. My hobby is Wildlife photography so I have subjected my skin to the ravages of sun, wind, cold, as well as insect and animal bites. Dr. Duarte keeps my skin healthy. She is the BEST!!!
Thank you very much for this kind review!!
Miami |
Great experience with Dr. Ana Duarte. She is a trained professional who knows exactly what she's doing. Amazing staff, nice environment, short waiting time. Ive been going for years and will continue to go! Awesome place!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Duarte, the one and only dermatologist, I trust with my childrens skin. She truly cares for my children skin conditions and the whole family. My daughters eczema has disappeared under the care of Dr. Duarte! My children have been relaxed and feel at ease with Dr. Duarte, while she performs any procedures. Dr. Duarte is the best dermatologist in the world for my family!
Hi Christine, thank you so much for your positive feedback and kinds words! It means so much to us that you and your family are satisfied with the care we provide. We look forward to seeing you again should the need arise!
Miami, FL |
My family and I have been coming to see Dr. Duarte for years and recommend all our friends. The hours are super convenient and the staff very friendly and helpful. Our skin has never looked better. Thanks Dr. Duarte!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr Duarte has the best experience in skin disorders, i highly recommend her
Thank you, Elizabeth!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Duarte is such an esteemed person. She genuinely cares for her patients and shows it with her work and effort. Every time I’ve visited her office, I have been helped to the best of my expectations.
in miami |
Dr. Duarte, is simply amazing . Thank you for caring for my family . Great Office and staff.
Thank you for your kind words, Yvonne!
Miami, FL |
Excellent with my teenage daughter. They have a good rapport. The medications and peels are making a visible difference with her acne. Very satisfied. Recommend this practice.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She changed my son’s life by giving him Accurane. This is a miracle drug.
Thank you for the positive feedback!
in Hollywood FL |
De Duarte is a very experienced professional! I would not go to another dermatologist. I trust her medical e pertinent! She’s the best!!
Thank you so much, Nancy!
in Miami, FL |
I’m very satisfied with the treatments received at Dr Duarte’s office. The office staff is friendly. Dr Duarte is very knowledgeable and listens and answers to my concerns.
Thank you for your positive feedback, Maria!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. D is bright, attentive and caring. Her team is equally professional. Her kindness with children is equally impressive.
Thank you Sandra!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Duarte goes above and beyond what is expected of a doctor. She follows up with the patient and is thorough in explaining what the diagnosis is and the best way to treat it. Her knowledge of the latest medical procedures is broad and she collaborates with physicians throughout the world if necessary in order to provide her patients with the best medical care to achieve positive results.
Thank you so much, Carolina!
in Miami, FL |
I have been in many Dermathologist office but the service and the proficiency of Dr. Duarte and her team is above and beyond exspectation. I have been seeing Dr. Duarte for the last 10 yrs and let me tell you she is the person that will make you feel so comfortable in any situation. I really recommend her. Thank you again for all this wonderful years.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Luca!!
Miami, FL |
Very knowledgeable and professional!
Thank you for your kind review!
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Duarte is the best! She is sooooo great with kids and is the greatest in her field! She always diagnoses accurately and is able to cure my kids! She even volunteers to help those less fortunate in her free time. We love Dr. Duarte!!
Miami, FL |
I came looking for some help with an issue that had quite the safe and simple solution(The solution would have also been the best decision in my case) but Dr.Duarte refused to help and she tried selling me her overpriced products in place of what was best.She also seemed like a warm person at first but then she became a bit rude and disrespectful towards me.I've also had other issues in the past and the doctors here didn't help much at all,they only seemed to make matters worse.
Dear parent, I respectfully disagree with your review which you have now posted to various websites. I am here to help all my patients. I take time to assess each patient and what is best for them based on years of education and experience. Unfortunately, I do not base my diagnosis, on a patients' self-diagnosis and what they see fit as a solution. Please call my office to discuss your concerns as I feel there is a big misunderstanding. Best regards, Dr Duarte.
Miami, Fl |
Great care and great service.
Miami, FL |
Busy but knows her stuff. Best dermatologist in Miami.
in Miami, FL |
The office is clean and full of wonderful pictures of an active Dr. Duarte. Her staff was professional and attentive. after learning that my brother had dies of melanoma, Dr. Duarte was professional, answering all my questions, and was extremely thorough throughout my checkup. I also purchased skin products which have kept my face feeling clean and soft. I would highly recommend trying them.
Miami, FL |
After visiting several dermatologists, my son was cured with a severe skin disease by Ana Duarte. We are forever grateful!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Ana Duarte was very promp in seeing me on time. She was comprehensive in her review of my situation and diagnosis. She is a consummate professional. I look forward to seeing her again if the need arises. The facility was clean and staff was professional as well.
Thank you, Todd!
Miami, FL |
Dr Duarte is an excellent Dermatologist , her staff is very friendly and helpful . I would highly recommend her to anyone requiring dermatological care. J Cole
Thank you for your kind words!
in Miami |
Love going to see Dr. Duarte and staff . They are always so courteous and professional thank you for helping me through the years . Michelle Machin Office Manager is simply amazing ! Thank you
Thank you for your kind words, Claudia!
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Duarte is very dedicated and passionate Towards her career in Pediatric Dermatology. By far, rated as the #1 Pediatric Dermatologist in Miami. Dr.Duarte, took care of my cousins hemangioma very near to her eyes at age of 6 months. The Results were amazing! The staff is very caring and loving always with a kind smile and ready to help. Thank you Children Skin Center you guys are AMAZING !
Thank you so much for your kind words, Mabel!
in Miami, FL |
Love the attention and follow ups to see how my daughter is feeling. Friendly staff and Dr. Duarte is awesome!
Thank you, Lily!
in Miami, FL |
My favorite doctor ever! Has takin care of all my skin issues and helps me take care of my skin! Love her so much!
in Miami |
Muy agradecida con la atencion y el profesionalismo de la Dra Ana Duarte y su practica. Gracias por la gean atencion conmigo.
in Miami, FL |
As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Duarte is a dermatologist and not a counselor. She is a dynamic pediatric dermatologist whom is extremely knowledgeable and with great expertise. Rest assure that your child will leave her office with an accurate diagnosis. Priceless!! Thankfully she has numerous PA's, working under her supervision, to try to fulfill the demand of her practice. As for the many pictures of herself, in her practice, it's called confidence :)
Coral Gables, FL |
Visited a few dermatologist before going to see Dr. Duarte. She treated some skin issues my daughter was having and by the time we came back a week later for the follow up it was 85% gone.
in Miami, FL |
I love Dr Duarte, she's been my family doctor for years ;)
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been to Dr. Duarte's office on several occasions for myself and son. We were both treated with the best care and I would highly recommend her. The office staff is also very good at following up with appointments and very welcoming when you arrive.
in Tampa, FL |
Muy bien consulta, gracias por la asistencia. Han ayudado mucho a mi hija. Este lugar y la Dra. se la recomiendo a todos!
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. It is really important to me. Dr Duarte
in Miami, FL |
Awesome place! Wait is not too long, Dr. and PA are really good. Even when running late we are taking care of. We always have the medication on time at the Pharmacy. Thank you CHildren Skin Center for Everything.
Thank you! I truly value your positive feedback! Best regards, Dr Duarte
in Miami, FL |
El trato es muy bueno, no habia mucha espera. Gracias por todo y deseariamos regresar de nuevo!
in Miami, FL |
I had a great experience in the office, and I am very satisfied with my treatment!
Thanks so much for your positive evaluation! Best, Dr Duarte
Excellent
Thank you!!! Dr Duarte
Miami, FL |
Nice office staff! Unfortunately, Dr. Ana Duarte is not as friendly. She seems very detached as a person. Dr. Duarte walks in, takes a quick look and diagnoses without taking the time to listen or to even analyze the problem. She does not make you feel comfortable. IT's actually pretty sad considering she is a pediatric dermatologist as well. I would never take my kids back to her! She treats this business like a market!
Dear Patient, Thank you for your review . I'm sorry you were left with this impression of me as patient care and satisfaction are my top priority. If you would like to talk please call my office and we can set up a time to discuss and address your concerns. and hopefully I can allay them. Best regards, Dr. Duarte
in Florida |
I was under the impression being there for the first time at her office that she was one of those Doctor that really took the time to talk to her patients and listen to their concerns. My impression after leaving her office was all wrong . I don't think the visit took more than 5 minutes. Nevertheless, I understand theirs other patients to see but if you can't spend the time to with your patients why would I recommend this type of Doctor , specially afte paying my copay for a fast visit.
Dear Lesly, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry you were left with this impression as patient care and satisfaction are our top priority. Please call my office so we can address your concerns more specifically. Best regards! Dr. Duarte
in Miami, FL |
If you want your child to be seen by a physician assistant instead of a doctor who's an expert in the field, then this is the place for you. It was my daughter's first visit and my son's return visit after he's had years of chronic skin allergies.  While I highly respect physician assistants, and they're good at what they do, I went in with the impression that my children were going to be seen by a specialized physician. I don't recommend this place as your child will not be seen by a physician.
Dear Mario, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry for the error in scheduling you with one of our PAs when you wanted to see an MD. We certainly respect your choice to see an MD and review this with my operators to be sure this does not happen again. I would be happy to see your kids. Please call my office and my office manager can facilitate an appointment. Best regards, Dr Duarte
in Miami, FL |
She has absolutely no personality nor takes the time to establish rapport with the children nor with the parents. She's in and out of the room before you know it and fails to take the time to check the children thoroughly. The only time I saw her smiling was at one of the young male assistants. Everywhere you look is filled with pictures of her skating, its a little annoying ; anyways this lady is NOT worth the time, the drive much less the parking.
Dear Patient, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We care deeply for all of our patients and believe that patient satisfaction is very important. Please call my office to speak with either me or my manager, Michelle, so we can better address your concerns. I can be reached at 305-669-7169 or via email at pediderm@aol.com We look forward to discussing this further.
San Antonio, TX |
Great Doctor and their staff is very nice I had a great experience.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! We wish you happy holidays!
in Palm City, FL. |
Dr. Duarte treated my daughter's hamangioma and the difference is night and day!!! She did an amazing job!!! We were lucky to find a dr with her expertise to treat our baby girl. If your child has a hamangioma, look no further for a dr! You won't regret it, I promise!!
Thank you so much for your kind review! I really appreciate the positive feedback. Glad to help! Best regards, Dr. Duarte
in Miami, FL |
Terrible. Don't go. If you are lucky to see Dr. Duarte she will spend 5 seconds with you. The waiting time is exorbitant every time you go, and I have been there several times. When checking for moles only the nurse looks and so lightly that they will miss all the key areas such as head, feet, palm of hands, privates, etc. never checked. Conflicting diagnosis by Dr. Duarte and the other doctor in the practice. When reviewing my file they realized and could not come to an agreement who was rig
Dear Ricardo, Thanks for writing. So sorry you were left with this impression. Full body skin exams are vitally important as part of good dermatological care for all of my patients; which is my utmost priority. If you would like to further discuss you concerns, please call my office and my office manager can facilitate and appointment. Best regards, Dr Duarte
in Miami, FL |
Never saw her. My daughter has only been seen by uniformed, late and unprofessional PA.
Dear JO, Thank you for your review. So sorry you had this experience. We truly value patient care and satisfaction here. Please feel free to call my office manager so we may fully address your concerns and we can facilitate and appointment with me. Best regards, Dr Duarte
in Homestead, Fl |
My wife made an appointment on line, and chose the option of using a PA in the office and a 3PM appointment. She received confirmation. Upon arrival at the office I was new appointments are made after 1PM. The staff at the window ignored my statements about making the appointment on line, and the fact that making the appointment had taken time off work to get my son seen. They refused to even bring it up with the Doctor or address issues at all. It's not worth lack of staff courtesy or service.
Dear Dcunnin574, thanks for your review. I'm sorry for all the confusion with your appointment. We certainly do value your time. Please feel free to call my office manager to discuss your concerns and she can facilitate and appointment with me. Best regards, Dr Duarte
Have you seen Dr. Ana Duarte, MD?

Visit Dr. Duarte