Dr. Ana Delgado, MD

Dr. Ana Delgado, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

3412 N Main St Victoria, TX 77901 Get Directions

Dr. Ana Delgado, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Victoria, TX. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with Detar Hospital Navarro.

Dr. Delgado's Experience

See how Dr. Delgado's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Delgado

Dr. Delgado accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Delgado has admitting privileges.

Dr. Delgado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delgado to family and friends
Dr. Delgado's Performance
in Victoria texas |
Took my senior mother to Delgado. Can't bring myself to call her a doctor. Because we had diagnostic work done by anothe dr, she said we were wasting her time!!! She threw our paperwork we had brought in the trash can and stormed out , slamming the door!!! I would not recommend this person to a dog!!! She can take her god like attitude and ..... I only gave one star because I could not do zero!!!
in Victoria, TX |
Dr. Delgado is amazing. I would never trust another Doctor with my health. She has been able to work with my husband and myself to find the cause of chronic issues and is not afraid to admit if she does not know something and refer us to a specialist. She has helped me overcome my allergies and chronic hay fever and always has time for us to listen and respond. Wait times can vary between being seen right away and having to wait.
Victoria, Texas |
I don't normally bother to write reviews on providers, However Dr Anna Delgado was so horrible that I thought it important to share my experience. As long as you DO NOT question or disagree with any of her medical management, she seems like an okay choice. The minute that you do question her; this Doctor becomes argumentative, passive aggressive and attacks your intellect level. Not only is her bedside manner appalling, her medical management is fair at best.
in Victoria, TX |
Dr Delgado was rude & uprofessionalism at my appt today. She told me she could give me a steroid shot for my illness but pay out of pocket for it. When I told her I had not been charged for one a week ago at a walkin clinic she got upset and said I was not going to compare her to a walkin clinic. I tried to explain I wasn't comparing her but asking her to ck with my insurance . She then said the shot was not an option since I compared her to a walkin clinic and she walked out.
Have you seen Dr. Ana Delgado, MD?
Are you Dr. Delgado?

Compare Dr. Delgado

}

Dr. Delgado's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Delgado does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Complutense Of Madrid / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

American Red Cross Blood Serv

Dr. Delgado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Delgado does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.