Dr. Ana Cornea, MD

Dr. Ana Cornea, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Ana Cornea, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

2205 McCallie Ave

• 1st Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Cornea

See how frequently Dr. Cornea performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 2
Diabetes Type 1
Obesity

Dr. Cornea's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cornea "Offering comprehensive internal medicine specialties; including, primary care, pulmonology, sleep medicine, critical care and endocrinology our physicians are experts in adult healthcare. This team of physicians is focused on prevention, early detection and the treatment/management of chronic and acute illnesses. Striving to exceed the expectations of our patients, the Diagnostic Center values every individual by offering same day and next day appointments. Our doctors are also excepting new patients."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Weight Loss

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Iuliu Haticganu Romania
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Northe Ast Pennsylvania Hospital
  • Oklahoma University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cornea has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cornea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cornea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cornea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cornea to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cornea's Performance
in Hixson, TN |
Dr Cornea has followed the treatment of my Diabetes for about 19 years. I like many things about her and her support team but especially their concern for the patient and proper steps that need to be taken for optimal health. Dr Cornea is direct and very straightforward in her assessments which I value. Many physicians will "beat around the bush" and not provide needed information to help the patient make good treatment decisions. Dr Cornea, when necessary, Dr Cornea has called me from her home.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Cornea is a great doctor, very empathetic, very astute, I trust her implicitly. She listens, asks questions, answers questions, she doesn't limit time to 15 min., and then she's gone. I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone, you will be getting an excellent physician.
Greer, SC |
Since 6 years I'm a patient of Dr. Cornea. What I like is that she takes always the time to listen about my questions/problems and give a for me understandable explanation.
Hixson, TN |
Wonderful experience! Dr. Cornea and nurses Cynthia and Renee all make me feel as if they really do want me to succeed with my health. They are a professional and very caring group of health care specialists.
in Lafayette,Ga |
Dr Cornea cares about her patients and will spend what ever time is needed with them.
Rock Spring, GA |
Dr. Cornea is a excellent Endocrinologist and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Diabetic Dr. Her staff is always available to help with whatever you need from RX refill to questions about your care. I consider myself lucky to have found Dr. Cornea.
Rocky Face, GA |
my dr retired so I was a little apprehensive about a new dr. dr cornea was great and very informative. she asked questions and so did I and she answered them all to my satisfaction. very pleased
in Harrison, TN |
Ana Cornea has been my Endocrinology for many years. She is wonderful very kind and caring. If you want a DR. who puts her patients health first.
in LaFayette, Ga |
Dr Cornea always takes the time needed to spend with her patients so the patient fully understands the course of action needed for the patient.
in Bryant, AL |
She is very knowledgeable and cares about your health,highly recommended
in Hixson, TN |
The office staff and nurses are always so nice. Dr Cornea always explains everything so anyone can understand what is happening or needs to happen. I would recommend her for anyone from family to friends.
in Chattanooga, TN |
If it weren't for Dr. Cornea I don't know that I would be alive today. She found my diabetes in my 50's and found that I had always been a diabetic. She is hands on and no nonsense she tells you like it is. I find that very refreshing because I want to live to see another day. Dr. Cornea is not judgemental but factual. I don't even want to think about her not ever being here in my area to care for me.
in Cleveland, TN |
She is thorough and gives me time to ask questions and always replies. She is very concerned for my health.
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
Best Diabetes Dr. In area. Up to date on latest med's to help patients.
in Dalton, GA |
I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr Cornea since August 2016. She had come highly recommended from the doctors at Memorial Hospital. At that time Dr Cornea was not taking any new patients. I called in January 2017 and she was accepting new patients. I was able to get an appointment right away and she was very easy to explain my situation to and was very helpful is starting a new plan of action with me. Was very pleased that I made that call again.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. cornea is a good doctor she good in help with your diabetes in keeping blood sugar low and letting you know what will happen if you do not keep your blood sugar down she care a lot thank you Dr. cornea for everything could not get in until September 16, 2016.
Have you seen Dr. Ana Cornea, MD?
Are you Dr. Cornea?

Visit Dr. Cornea

Dr. Cornea accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • 1st Medical Network
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care