Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ana Carr, MD
Dr. Ana Carr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. She is 36 years old. Dr. Carr is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.

Vanderbilt Medical Group Brentwood

782 Old Hickory Blvd Ste 203

Brentwood, TN 37027

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Carr

Dr. Carr's Experience

Dr. Carr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Carr does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Carr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Carr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carr to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Carr's Performance
in Nashville TN |
I am not a happy with Dr. Carr services. She switched me to a new blood pressure medication without having a blood work done, in few words my body did not handle the new med well. I felt like I was going to die. Last time I went with another health issue, her nurse practitioner stated, they didn't know what it was and if wanted I could just stay with the problem and deal with it with no medication or make an apt with a cardio vascular doctor. :( Very disappointed about this.
Nashville, TN |
Allergy testing for mold. I was tricked by my primary care physician who was informed over 2 months ago that I needed a referral to an allergist and was given an appointment 2 months later that only lined her pockets. I was told during the appointment that she was ordering a chest X-ray that never happened and the referral for the allergist was estimated to to be another 1 month out prolonging my wait to a ridiculous total of 3-4 months to see an allergist. This is unacceptable practice.
Nashville, TN |
I can't recommend this doctor because of wait times for appointments. I made a new patient appointment then after waiting almost 2 months for that appointment they canceled my appointment and the 'best' they could give me was over 2 months later! That is unacceptable and showed me that this is not a doctor's office concerned with the patient's welfare at all.
in Jupiter, FL |
I recently moved to jupiter and called to make an appt. Someone answered, rambled, and hung up. Thinking this was a mistake, I called back and and asked them to speak slower. A woman quickly said "everyone is at lunch, call after 2 " and hung up . No "Hello thank you for calling Dr Carr's office. Just abrupt and rude. I will not be calling back as first impressions are key. Dr. Carr I highly suggest you hire new front office staff. It seems all of your bad reviews are tied to that problem.
in Jupiter, FL |
I don't understand the bad review. I feel compelled to write about Dr Annalisa and Dr Orlon Carr. I see Dr Annalisa Amy husband sees Dr Orlon. Both wonderful to both of us. My experience with Dr Annalisa Carr is always outstanding. She is caring, she listens, she is super knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I fully trust her with all my medical concerns. Couldn't ask for a better Dr. The staff has always been pleasant to me and very accommodating. They went the extra mile for me .
in Jupiter, FL |
I really like Dr. Carr and her demeanor but her office staff is horrific. I'm constantly having to phone the nurse / office for minor things like a refill or to answer a simple question for my family. They are rude, abrupt and unprofessional. This has occurred several times over the past year and I can hear the "nurse" say nasty things about me as she's hanging up the phone on me when I asked for a very simple request. As a busy professional I have no time for this from an uneducated office.
jupiter, fl |
Dr. Ana Lisa Carr is really great! I like her bed side manner and she's very thorough and friendly and caring. I thank her for being concerned enough to talk me into going to the emergency room when my heart wasn't beating right and suggesting a fantastic cardiologist that I love! Because of her I'm now doing great with my heart issues that I didn't even realize I had before that.
Washington, DC |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ana Carr. She showed genuine interest in my well being during every visit. She was always willing and knowledgeable when explaining my diagnosis and how to go about treating those issues. She took the time to explain to me my test results and also did follow up with to make sure I was doing alright. One could not ask for a better primary care doctor.
Palm Beach County, FL |
I was going to write a long in depth recollection of my experience over the past few months and instead of wasting anymore time on this dr I will just say... Go somewhere else!
in Jupiter, FL |
Kind, considerate, compassionate, PRACTICAL! She doesn't overprescribe medications or procedures. Very personable - makes you very comfortable.
in Tequesta, Florida |
Ana-Lisa has changed how I feel about Doctor visits! She is simply fantastic!! Smart, caring and very personable. I am very thankful that I am one of her patients. I actually look forward to Doctor visits now!!
in Palm beach gardens, FL |
I went for an initial appointment. While the front desk staff was friendly, Dr. Carr clearly didn't seem to care about making her patients feel comfortable. The office was untidy and I didn't feel like I was at a medical facility. Dr. Carr had a bad attitude and presented irritable and unfriendly. I did not proceed with my appointment and canceled my husbands as well. There's hundreds of doctors...I recommend finding another.
in Jupiter Florida |
When I moved to Jupiter my husband recommended going to see Dr Carr. She is wonderful. I have recommended many friends and family. Including my sister who was a very complex case. She is always warm and caring and takes time to get to know you. I have had physicians before that when I am sick I can't get a visit and I was told to go to urgent care. This has never happened when I have needed to see Dr Ana Lisa Carr!!!! I feel very safe in her very skilled hands.
in Houston tx |
Dr Carr is fabulous !!!!! She is kind and attentive. You never feel like you are being rushed out of her office!!!!! She always remembers me, and diagnosed me after numerous specialists could not. I highly recommend her!!!!! I am so confident that I am receiving the best of care that I travel from Texas to see her!!
Jupiter, FL |
My experience with Dr Ana Lisa was unprofession, unethical, abusive, and the worst experience I have ever had with a so called professional. Would not take my dog to see her.
Have you seen Dr. Ana Carr, MD?
Are you Dr. Carr?