Dr. An Dinh, MD

Dr. An Dinh, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. An Dinh, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Dinh is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Dinh

We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. We care for newborns to nursing home patients with compassionate and comprehensive care.

Dr. Dinh's Experience

Dr. Dinh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Common Cold
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Work-Related Injuries

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Birth Control
  • Bone Density Scan
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Mole Removal
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Dinh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dinh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dinh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dinh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dinh to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Dinh's Performance
Nampa, ID |
Knowledgeable, personable and straight forward. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dinh.
in Taylorsville Utah |
Doctor An DINH,is a great doctor he listen to what you say and if you have any questions,he answers them. ,love that they do the blood work there ,don't have to drive else where and get loss ,like I would do lol.he a awsome doctor and I so hope I won't have to find a new doctor again should he leave.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Dinh is very educated & professional. He always takes a personal interest in your well being psyically, mentally & emotionally. Awesome doctor.!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I felt Dr Dinh was genuinely concerned about my overall health, particularly my COPD. He thoroughly addressed my concerns. CBC results were posted to my portal the next day and one of his assistants called to review them with me.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I like Dr. Dinh because he never makes you wait, takes as much time as you need to get through your concerns, and always has solutions to your problems. He is very cordial, and is very knowledgeable. I feel very confident in doing what Dr. Dinh suggests I do. He goes out of his way to make sure I understand what he is talking about.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I made an appointment for an annual checkup with Dr. Dinh. When scheduling, I was not told that fasting was necessary for the labs I’d need. When the doctor learned that I had not fasted, he responded by saying, “we could run your labs now, but they won’t be accurate, or you could come back at a later date.” Why would I pay for labs that wouldn’t be accurate? Not only was the visit a waste of time, but the Dr. Dinh was condescending when I asked health-related questions.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Millcreek Primary Care, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Cameron Owen the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Cameron at (801)266-2777.
in West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Dinh takes the time to listen to you and is very thorough!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very informative about overall physical care, as well as mental health and addiction. I feel like my family and I are in great hands, and am happy to have found him as a primary care doctor for myself as well as my daughter. Will be bringing my younger kids as well. Staff was also extremely friendly! From the girls up front to the nurse and the in the lab.
in Millcreek, UT |
Since I've come to Dr dinh, I was surprised that he was totally different than other drs in the past. He asked questions that had never been asked before. He is a knowledgeable Dr. always answers my questions and don't make me feel stupid. Very caring Dr. I'm glad I chose Dr Dinh to be my Dr. He's awesome. And would definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you
in MURRAY |
Dr. Dinh took the time to listen to what I needed to talk about. I did not feel rushed in any way and he gave me great suggestions to try to alleviate my problems. I really appreciate that in a physician. Thanks, Dr. Dinh!
Nashville, TN |
Our family has always had great experiences with Dr. Dinh. My seven year old had a procedure done and he tells me how good Dr. Dinh is at doing procedures whenever he talks about going to the Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been going to Dr Dinh for over two years now. He's very knowlegible and eases any worry you may have. I would recommend him to anyone.
in salt lake city, utah |
Dr. Dinh is kind and professi9nsl. he is persistent at finding solution to a medical issue. all his nurses are great, too
in SLC, UT |
Not much for the theatrics but a great doctor and very knowledgeable.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been a patient or Dr. Dinh for several years now. I appreciate how he treats me as a patient, his knowledge, and willingness to listen.
in West Wendover, NV |
I have been going to Dr Dihn for 2 years now and I'm very grateful to find a doctor that listens and takes his time with me on every visit. The staff is friendly and efficient. I never had a problem scheduling my appointments. They know that I live 2 hours away so they always do what they possibly can to assist me. I highly recommend Millcreek Primary Care.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Dinh is a very good doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough. He answers all of my questions. He works with me.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
First time seeing Dr. Dinh. I like him. I saw him for BP meds and limited range of motion in my shoulder. After a few tests and an x-ray, he had me in with my orthopedic surgeon stat. I've seen 3 other doctors and they misdiagnosed my condition. He's very thorough and easy to talk with.
in Taylorsville, UT |
I recommend all my family and friends see Dr Dinh. He is knowledgeable. If you have a question, he is always willing to listen and give you an answer you can understand.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've been going to Dr. DInh for almost 3 years. If I have questions, he takes the time to explain things. He is very knowledgeable and has an immediate command of medical information, making him the kind of doctor that I know is NOT Googling my symptoms.
in Stansbury Park, Utah |
I have been w Dr. Dinh for 11 yrs. He's so good I drive 40 min to see him. He is thorough & knows his stuff. If you complain of fatigue he's going to figure out why. Tests are necessary. I love that he doesn't just write an RX & be done with it. He takes time to give advice. Sometimes it's natural remedies if they are less invasive & work better. Things like therapies and foods and things you can do that will relieve pain & stress. He is soft spoken. His assistant, Jerry, she is wonderful.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Seems like a competent physician, but focuses on recommending and even demanding billable services that aren't asked for--blood work, urine samples, etc. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of as a revenue source for the practice.
Have you seen Dr. An Dinh, MD?

Visit Dr. Dinh

Dr. Dinh accepts 29 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare