Amy White, AUD

Amy White, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)  ·
Female  ·
Amy White, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Elk Grove, CA. She graduated from Utah in 2007 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), audiology, and more.

9300 W Stockton Blvd Ste 103

Elk Grove, CA 95758

Learn about Amy White

This content was provided by Amy White "Hearing Care requires a relationship between a caring talented provider and you.  We always try to maximize your hearing and to do so we offer 30 day FREE trials, we schedule routine visits twice a year and every year a new hearing test.  This is what it takes to be successful. "

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Amy White does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • Cochlear Implant Activation
  • Cochlear Implant Adjustment
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Conservation Program
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Csu Sacramento
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • California Ear Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Utah
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • California Ear Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007

Amy White has no awards or honors listed.

Amy White has no media or publications listed.

Amy White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Amy White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Amy White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Amy White

Amy White?
Amy White's Performance
What People Say About Amy White, AUD
Amy has been my Audiologist for several years now. She is always professional and willing to go the extra mile in taking care of my hearing needs. She and her husband are wonderful. The office is beautiful and equipped with the latest technology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy White, AUD?
I have been using hearing aids for 30 years. I have seen many audiologists and tried numerous types of aids, so I consider myself an informed consumer and veteran hearing aid user :) Amy by far, is the most thorough, Knowledgeable and patient focused audiologist I have come across. She is patient...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy White, AUD?
I came to Amy after experienceing severe hearing problems that my previous audiologist didn't seem to understand or send me on to someone who would. Amy discovered my left ear had no hearing after wearing hearing aids in both ears for 14 years. She explained that I would benefit from a choclear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy White, AUD?
Dr. Amy White is the most patient, compassionate and truly caring doctor I have ever met. Dr. White fitted my 92 year old grandmother with hearing aids right before Easter. It was a joyful experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy White, AUD?
My experience with Dr. Amy White has been great. From their nice office which puts you at ease to the staff who is caring. Dr. White helped diagnose me, and treat my hearing loss with her full attention, and follow up visits. Dr. White turned my hearing loss treatment into a pleasant process of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Amy White, AUD?

How was your experience with Amy White?