Dr. Amy Walsh, DPM

Practices Podiatric Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 45 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Walsh is amazing, she did my bunion surgery back in 2011 never again had a problem with my foot. Getting ready to have my other foot done soon. Dr. Walsh care and listen to her patients concerns. She always goes beyond to try to make her patients feel better soon.
Author:
Fast sign-in, thorough examination and diagnosis. Dr. Walsh was easy to speak with. She gave me an injection for inflammation and I was pain free in 1 day after months of pain. Highly recommend Dr. Walsh or any other doctor in this group. Very professional in every aspect of the office and doctor/patient experience.
Author:
She's very knowledgeable and very professional. She was takes good care of me. everyone in the office is courteous and professional
Excellent
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Author:
The wait was not long. The office staff and assistants were helpful and friendly. Dr. Walsh was caring, friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. She listened to everything that was going on with me and I was very satisfied with the approach we would take to rid me of my pain. I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr.Walsh and would recommend her to anyone having foot problems.
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Author:
Dr. Walsh was knowledgeable but lacked empathy and compassion. She was very direct in our visit. I wouldn’t recommend her if you are concern about your injury
Author:
The Tomball staff was very encouraging and upbeat from the time I walked through the door. Took tops 10 mins to complete paper work so the wait was remarkably short to my surprise. Really was impressed that X-rays were taken in house right then so the dr had them when she came in for my consult. Dr. Walsh is very knowledgable in her field, but most importantly compassionate. Loved her bedside manner and the options she suggested since I've never dealt with plantars pain. Very impressed with the steroid injection on the spot so able to save yet another co-pay charged. All in all, a very pleasant experience and close to my home! I highly recommend her!!!!
Thank you for your high praise! The staff will be excited to hear this!
Author:
Completed paper work ahead of visit so my wait was short. Liked that tech took X-ray so the doctor had them when she came in for consultation. I also liked the various options Dr Walsh presented-the least invasive option of an anti-inflammatory has been quite effective.
Author:
Dr. Walsh examined my foot and reviewed x-rays with me. She asked questions and decided on a treatment plan. She gave me an injection in a careful, comforting way. My foot is better. She advised me on what shoes to wear in my home to give my feet better support.
Author:
Dr Walsh was very kind and informative to me at my appointment. I came in with questions and she answered them in detail and then gave me options to fix my problem. My plan is to go ahead and have surgery thanks to her making me feel informed and comfortable with that decision. Thank you also for the hug, I really appreciated it. ?? I don't want to forget the office staff at the Tomball office who were all lovely and welcoming. Thank you all.
Everything went very well
Outstanding communicator and Podiatist
Everything went well.
Author:
Dr. Walsh has been right with diagnosis and treatment of several conditions on my left foot.
Author:
My first time to see a podiatrist! Never thought I would need one. I went in with pain when walking, left with no pain at all! Was scared it would hurt to get the pain gone, but NO! I am very happy to come back a couple times a year to not have pain. Thank you Dr Walsh!
Author:
Dr. Walsh has cared for my father for several years and most recently for me. I have always found her to be attentive, caring and thorough. I would highly recommend her if you are having any trouble with your feet!
Author:
Dr Walsh performed bunion surgery in which led to a non union fracture. 10 months later after dealing with the pain she caused I had a orthopedic surgeon correct her mistake. Choose someone else for bunion surgery.
Author:
I liked the gals at reception -very friendly & helpful. Richard’s personality was kind & Caring in his questioning & X-ray taking. Dr. Walsh’s examination was quite different than Dr. Moore’s in that She actually looked, touched & asked questions! I’ve Prayed Non-stop she would see the issue & start the long & painful process of restoring my Feet, Ankles & Legs to start working properly again. I have been reading about Neuropathy, 99% sure. She agreed. I feel death painfully close.
Author:
She did an EXCELLENT job.
Author:
She came highly recommend and I was pleased with her. Seemed a little tense and super professional which is fine . Smile and relax more Amy Walsh . See ya again soon
Love Dr. Walsh!
Author:
I had an excellent experience with Dr Amy Walsh at Louetta Foot and Ankle Specialists. She is a good listener and gave me options to consider. The procedure wa virtually painless with very little discomfort afterwards. I highly recommend Dr Walsh. A+
Author:
I am a long time patient of Dr. Amy Walsh. She is an excellent physician with a great outlook on her patients. Her staff at Louetta Foot and Ankle Specialists is alway professional and friendly and wait times are very short or not at all. Anyone I have referred to Dr. Walsh has always had a wonderful opinion of her.
Author:
Doctor Walsh is very professional and very competent. I highly recommend her for foot pain.
Author:
Dr. Walsh is amazing! Always professional and attentive. Great experience.
Author:
Dr. Walsh and her staff were great. My appointment was straight up on time, no delay, evaluated and given diagnosis with solutions in minutes. Excellent experience.
Author:
Super happy with the results of my bunion surgery! Dr. Walsh did an amazing job!!
Author:
Hd foot surgery two years ago. She removed bunions from both feet.. Excellent work . I would highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr. Walsh. Is an outstanding podiatrist. After going through a very bad experience with another local doctor who made me lose part of my left foot, I was very sceptical. Dr. Walsh has exceeded all of my expectations and I will recommend her to anyone
Author:
I would recommend DR. Walsh highly to anyone with a foot problem. She is a very talented surgeon. She is a great listener to your problem and answers questions in a calm and confident manner. I would never consider going to anyone else.
Author:
When I first came to Dr.Walsh I was in terrible foot pain that was affecting my daily activities. I was tired of a swollen ankle and constant foot pain.Dr,Walsh performed a complete flat foot reconstruction which was an extensive surgery. Throughout my recovery, Dr. Walsh was wonderful-informative, responsive, encouraging and caring. She also educated/advised me on the right types of shoes to wear, Once recovered, I was able to return back to my normal activities..I highly recommend Dr Walsh!
Author:
Having years of foot pain, I went to Dr. Amy Walsh and she diagnosed me with bunions. She was very thorough in her explanation of the surgical procedure, recovery, and answered all my questions. I did some research and decided to say yes to surgery. She did an excellent job! My recovery process exceeded all expectations. I received MLS treatments as well as physical therapy and am pain free. Learning to walk without boot now and it's only been 4 1/2 weeks. Expect to be playing golf again soon
Author:
I have been to five doctors regarding an ankle injury that has lasted me a month of non-stop spasms and debilitating pain. Amy Walsh was extremely thorough with helping me in addition of assisting me with finding a surgeon she trusts for my ankle since that is the next route I need to go. She was able to give me relief from pain that was only getting worse week after week. I highly recommend her as a Doctor to see. In addition, her staff and everyone was great during my visit.