Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Mission Internal Medicine Group 26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 230 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Get Directions
Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD
Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Mission Viejo, CA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo.

Dr. Bui's Experience

See how Dr. Bui's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bui is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bui has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Bui's Performance
Dr Bui is terrific. The whole administrative office is a nightmare. Response is slow, that is if you can even get to a live person. Definitely not patient centered care where you talk to a live person right away and get taken care of right away. This is typical of the huge impersonal assembly line medical group that is happening today. The physician is terrific, but everything else needs a lot of work.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Bui is a warm, caring, and thorough doctor who answers all your questions, take the time to explain everything in detail and is a wonderful person. Her office is top-notch which makes the whole experience even better. I am seeing her for a parathyroid issue which is not all that common and she has taken time to research and provide me with the answers I so need.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Excellent doctor, an extremely nice person!
Aliso Viejo, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bui because she was supposedly one of the best. What I've learned is that she's the best if your problem is easy and straight forward. She treats lab results only, leaving patient symptoms and the patient's quality of life out of the equation. She may have been great at one time, but she no longer appears to work that hard and is more concerned about her part-time schedule. In the process of finding a doctor who will listen and work with me.
Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Bui is caring and expertise in her field is outstanding. She has changed my life
in Laguna Beach, CA |
Dr. Bui is very personable and makes me feel she is genuinely interested in my well-being. She has a pleasant and upbeat personality and takes all the time needed to answer questions and is thorough in her explanation of test results. She recommended me to another excellent doctor for removal of my thyroid and I have had no issues. I like her!
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Bui?s office called us after receiving my husband?s lab results from his primary doctor. She saw my husband right away and managed his hyperthyroidism. She is a great doctor spent more than one hour explaining to us our options. Her nurse was friendly and knowledgeable I totally recommend her clinic.
Laguna hills, ca |
I had a total thyroidectomy from thyroid cancer 18 months ago in Chicago. We moved here and I had an appt. with her to go over my future treatment. Anyway, fast forward, I'm comletly out of my thyroid medication to keep me alive and well, I called 2 weeks ago for a refill. Then realized it never got mailed. Called twice on a Monday, finally got a call back saying they called it in. Walgreens never got any of the calls. I have called 8 times this week! Day 5 of no meds!!! Unacceptable. Stay away.
Have you seen Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD?
Are you Dr. Bui?

Compare Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University of Florida

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Bui does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.