Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD

Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Mission Viejo, CA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 230

Mission Viejo, CA 92691

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Bui

See how frequently Dr. Bui performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Goiter
high
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Bui's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Bui does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Bui has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bui's Performance
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr. Bui is truly the kindest, most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever met! I've been seeing Dr. Bui for years and she is dedicated to give her patients the best care and truly shows she cares about my total well being! I wish EVERY DOCTOR I had was exactly like her!
in Irvine, CA |
I am very particular when it comes to Doctors. Dr. Bui is VERY smart, sharp and has a high level of expertise. She is warm and cares deeply. She communicates clearly, so I understand.. She is very thorough. In appointments she has every brain cell totally focused on my care. She gives me the time I need. She called me promptly when I reported I wasn't doing well . She is so on top of my care! I am so thankful I found her. I just love, love, love her. She is everything a Doctor should be!
Dr Bui is terrific. The whole administrative office is a nightmare. Response is slow, that is if you can even get to a live person. Definitely not patient centered care where you talk to a live person right away and get taken care of right away. This is typical of the huge impersonal assembly line medical group that is happening today. The physician is terrific, but everything else needs a lot of work.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr. Bui is a warm, caring, and thorough doctor who answers all your questions, take the time to explain everything in detail and is a wonderful person. Her office is top-notch which makes the whole experience even better. I am seeing her for a parathyroid issue which is not all that common and she has taken time to research and provide me with the answers I so need.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Excellent doctor, an extremely nice person!
Aliso Viejo, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bui because she was supposedly one of the best. What I've learned is that she's the best if your problem is easy and straight forward. She treats lab results only, leaving patient symptoms and the patient's quality of life out of the equation. She may have been great at one time, but she no longer appears to work that hard and is more concerned about her part-time schedule. In the process of finding a doctor who will listen and work with me.
Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Bui is caring and expertise in her field is outstanding. She has changed my life
in Laguna Beach, CA |
Dr. Bui is very personable and makes me feel she is genuinely interested in my well-being. She has a pleasant and upbeat personality and takes all the time needed to answer questions and is thorough in her explanation of test results. She recommended me to another excellent doctor for removal of my thyroid and I have had no issues. I like her!
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Bui?s office called us after receiving my husband?s lab results from his primary doctor. She saw my husband right away and managed his hyperthyroidism. She is a great doctor spent more than one hour explaining to us our options. Her nurse was friendly and knowledgeable I totally recommend her clinic.
Laguna hills, ca |
I had a total thyroidectomy from thyroid cancer 18 months ago in Chicago. We moved here and I had an appt. with her to go over my future treatment. Anyway, fast forward, I'm comletly out of my thyroid medication to keep me alive and well, I called 2 weeks ago for a refill. Then realized it never got mailed. Called twice on a Monday, finally got a call back saying they called it in. Walgreens never got any of the calls. I have called 8 times this week! Day 5 of no meds!!! Unacceptable. Stay away.
Have you seen Dr. Amy-Van Bui, MD?
Are you Dr. Bui?